Jared Beck Confirms Seth Rich and Shawn Lucas were witnesses in DNC fraud Lawsuit

tweet archive
archive.fo/i06Q1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/rkY1k
youtube.com/watch?v=AGFY2SBZF_0
twitter.com/jaredbeck/status/869265140088221700?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=D3FMgZruOXE
youtu.be/1bmMl2OGVQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who the fuck is that and how would he know?

He was the lead attorney on the DNC fraud case. He would know better than anybody who they were going to put up as witnesses.

archive.fo/rkY1k

article with a little more detail.

>This was news we had been waiting for to confirm our own investigative suspicions.
>Knowing with certainty both men were to appear as witnesses for the Becks in their lawsuit against the DNC opens up the motive category for the murder of Seth Rich.
>Although Shawn Lucas’ death had been determined accidental in nature, there are many questions which remain unanswered in the circumstances surrounding his case.

Bump
Shills get the rope too

HABBENING

nothing is going to happen anytime soon. This is just to help fill in some blanks. It was always speculated but never confirmed that Seth Rich was going to be a witness against the DNC. This just gave huge motive that HAS to be investigated (it wont be)

Jared has literally said this shit since he started the law suit. As the lawyer leading this case, he could call basically whoever he wanted. Anybody who is tangentially connected to DNC could have been a "potential" witness.

youtube.com/watch?v=AGFY2SBZF_0

youtube with Seth Rich's girlfriend being interviewed. This is actually the first time i have ever seen her speak and the video is from a year ago. Not sure how I missed it.

THIS JUST IN
>Jared Beck has been found dead of an apparent suicide. For reasons unknown Mr. Beck bound his hands behind his back before shooting himself three times in the back of the head.

he isn't making it sound like they were """"potential"""" witnesses.

bump for justice

From May: twitter.com/jaredbeck/status/869265140088221700?lang=en

This whole thread is fake and gay. A disservice to Seth Rich that they are rehashing up this story to keep people interested. How about progress on FOIA requests instead?

bump, forgot I had sage on. Want to keep this up.

Damn, didn't mean to peddle fake and gay shit. I mean its not fake or gay, but they are rehashing it

This is all fucking fake Russian disinformation shit fuck you guys

this is about Seth Rich, not BLM shlomo

Sall good. Didn't mean to offend you personally. Seth Rich is the biggest story right now, but this seemed like a rather weak attempt from Matt to stay in some spot light. I think all the progress to be made is pursuing FOIA appeals. Why aren't they reporting on that instead?

>Seth Rich
Wow, I had completely forgotten about this guy.

Literally who? This guy doesn't even have check mark.

Shills get the rope too.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((legal community)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Why would such a man be posting this on twatter?

Any FOIA request is going to be squashed as it's an ongoing case.

checked
Probably because they are getting stonewalled and have nothing to report.

he was the lead attorney for the DNC fraud case brought by the Bernouts for Hillary stealing the primary.

If only Trump had control over his justice department. Or maybe he's in on it.

I didnt want these feels right now user

>I am outraged
What a change of pace!

Legal community does not give a shit because if they ask questions they will die too. Someone has got to be brave though.

if Mueller isn't /ourguy/ my best guess is that they are going to bury everything to avoid a civil war.

His name was Seth Rich

Case got dismissed, he pissed.

How is a process server a witness to a lawsuit?

this is an excellent question

Jared, who has been responsive to me on twitter in the past, ignored this question.

Jared Beck takes his orders from the Kremlin.

he did make a big show of serving the papers didn't he?

Remember Elisabeth Beck is his wife.

Note how she talks about him in the present and not the past tense
>Seth is...
Not
>Seth was...
George Webb and his Mossad buddies are the "school play".
Rich is probably in Tell Aviv

he did. he filmed it. youtube.com/watch?v=D3FMgZruOXE

Hates his life and is too much of a pussy to pull the trigger himself

Elizabeth Beck interview if anyone hasn't seen it
youtu.be/1bmMl2OGVQ0

bump

I would like to point out something that Sup Forums refuses to accept or talk about:
Seth Rich was a good Jewish boy
>Seth Rich was a good Jewish boy
>Seth Rich was a good Jewish boySeth Rich was a good Jewish boy
>Seth Rich was a good Jewish boySeth Rich was a good Jewish boy
FUCK you Sup Forums. remember it. bump

>getting robbed and murdered in DC
>strange circumstance

What a story, Mark

oyyyy veyyyyyyyy

The actual president of the United States shitposts daily

Seth was Jewish.

never saw these pictures before. The girl standing up in the middle has a 9/10 body

Yesssss goy, he was jewish, better don't speak about it...

look at seth, what an alpha
the chair on the right is clearly only double the size of the chair on the left
look at seth dominates his space with such little effort, those cucks at the back won't even dare to sit on the hand rests, truly a great man

WHAT?!!!

Friendly reminder that with a $500k reward, if it was random thug niggers, they would be killing each other in the streets for a chance to roll over on someone and collect them gibs

Protecting himself. If something happens to him we know who he is. You made a post about him, now I know his name and will remember who he is if I ever see his name again if he was to commit suicide. That was the purpose of his tweet, to protect himself.

to fend off suicide by seven bullets.

also this

Here are Seth's parents. As you can see, they are Jewish. There are good Jews out there. Some are willing to sacrifice their lives for honor, justice, righteousness.

>500k reward
>implying that political parties put out hits like in John Wick
Are you fucking retarded? they just have a handler dude get a gangster to do the deed. simple.

when someone suddenly dies and someone refers to them in the past tense, it's actually a signal they had something to do with it if they are a suspect. normal people use the present tense because acceptance has not taken hold yet.

S he looks nervously guilty

Finally, we're back on track

Is that Maxine Waters?

What time did he die?

this one doesn't have the qt3.14

That certainly could be it but when couple with the constantly smiling brother, almost like the smirk of deceit or whatever it's called, deception delight or something, it is suspicious. Where is he buried anyway? Where is his body?

It reminds me of the SHES dad

5:57 am

Bump

Is this her?
So how'd they know so fast?

ah, so this is the thread that is making the paid-posters come out in force

you shall have my bamp

so sad

looks like her on the right.

>how'd they know so fast
good question.

their tactics are genius. they have assumed the role of kek-worshippers to derail threads. last night i saw a shitty get (77) with a shitty prediction get dozens of (You)s praising kek, going absolutely nuts. thread was destroyed, there was no more discussion.

Realistically, when someone dies at the hospital, how long would it take word to get out when it's an obvious ongoing investigation. They would contact immediate family and that's it. That would still probably take an hour, but they within 20 mins

pic is for them.

you need to lurk more. and learn to use a search engine.
fucking lazy ass motherfucking kids, jesus fucking christ you faggoty little whiners are annoying as dog shit between the toes.

Lucas couldn't have been a witness. He served the process.
The Becks wouldn't make a rookie error like that.

this is what i am talking about

Wow another slide thread with no proof
SAGE

Fuck look at the noses!

fuck off shill.

i will never let Sup Forums forget that seth rich was a good jewish boy

yes

meh, kek worship is so 2016 anyways.... these stooges are always going to be playing this game of perpetual catch-up with us.

don't forget our special skill is rapid board-culture evolution, by the time they "get us" we've already transformed ourselves into a newer, less-predictable, more subversive beast. They have a really hard time keeping up, and when they do they inadvertently red-pill themselves and become one of us.... it's the perfect trap.

dude...
holy shit

derp, meant for you

maybe Seth's friends were at his apartmemt?

nice. bump.

is that Seth's Brother?

Next week will be big.

is Hina Alvi back in the US yet? why do you think next week is going to be big?

Bump

Is your point
>he was jewish, so it doesn't matter/it was staged
or
>he was jewish, see Sup Forums there are based jews! They're indistinguishable from the rest in ordinary circumstances but you should still let this shape the way you view the world and the way you deal with a tribe of sneaky, globalist, anti-white kikes!

I hope it's not the latter because that's like saying "ignore race realism, look at this based black guy with a trump hat!"

cousin

who is behind crowdstrike?

Sliding hard, bump