What is the craziest thing you believe but others dont ?

youtu.be/oibUTqm6PiY

So what is it that you think is true but have no way of proving it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f05KxaVwW00
amazon.com/Bill-Hicks-Evolution-Kevin-Booth/dp/0007198299
youtube.com/watch?v=nZj43rtoEp4
youtube.com/watch?v=_Phx6Z1kSDg
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good question

that this man Jones was Bill Hicks
or related to Bill Hicks

Okay I will start I believe that we already have starships like those from star trek

Lots of philosophical ideas.

For instance, I believe that in the first world, you are literally responsible for whatever happens to you. Failures and successes are entirely your own.

The elite are right to use plebs

simulation theory

ask Kevin Booth, the man behind the curtain

Hitler didn't die it was one of his many lookalikes who died, the same can be said for Bin Laden.

Part of the agreement to surrender was that Hitler and a select few had exile to Argentina. The USA got a good deal as they recruited the best of the nazi scientists after the war.

As far as joe public is concerned once they see the "villain" gets his come uppance they quickly forget and don't ask too many questions.

that there are e.t. spiritual entities that can read our thoughts and travel anywhere instantly, and when a powerful mind is having a spiritual discussion with God and is looking up at a clear night's sky, these e.t. craft will materialize at the exact spot the person is looking to confirm that their thinking is on the right path, appearing as like a shooting star briefly streaking across the sky. It's happened to me many times.

That most niggers, faggots, muslims, beaners, women, catholics and Chinks are pretty cool folks.

But thats a fact well the not dying in the bunker part...his body was never found

In the Protocols of Zion I don't disagree with half of their plans for a super government with a caste system to rule over people and bring order to the world, I just don't want parasites disguised as humans to do the ruling.

Unirocally believe the earth is flat

Jennifer Hudson wasn't that good in Dreamgirls. Definitely not Oscar-worthy.

That Alex Jones is controlled oposition CIA shill

Traps are gay

I believe you can go fuck yourself and the boss of your datamine.

nasa wants to destroy the world. its run by some people who only thought about themselves and have no consideration for global oxygen levels. they would rather watch humanity die out centuries before they naturally would have just so they can put some dead bodies on marz

Same

Aliens are or would be Fallen Angels trying to manipulate humans to try and tear the fabric of space-time apart to get back into heaven Tower of Babel like.

>theory

Hillary insided the democratic party so Trump can win.

Hillary/Bill have been insiding the D party for years. The D party ended effectively after JFK was shot and has been controlled opposition since then and nothing more.

kek, I was just watching the whole thing
Joe Rogan #911
youtube.com/watch?v=f05KxaVwW00

That there are enough people with a high enough IQ to fight white genocide tyranny and the kikes

between these lines here :
amazon.com/Bill-Hicks-Evolution-Kevin-Booth/dp/0007198299

Manchester bombing was complete fake out.

May you be blessed, wise one.
Family can still fuck you up, though.

that god exists

The Jesuits are really behind Freemasonry - and control much of American politics today.

Jesuit controlled Freemasonry continue to push for the destruction of christianity in the west and western civilization. Also they helped with the quick takeover of western universities by leftist freemasons.

But then again - They are the Vatican's controlled opposition - the largest Psy-op beyond anyone's imagination.

Go ahaid call me stupid - again, this thing is beyond your imagination.

their are alien artifacts on other moons and planets in our solar system

this is all true desu, thought it is slightly more complex other than that you nailed it

Oh i also believe in Rupert Sheldrake's morphogenetic resonance.

Implies that all major religions are ethnoreligions - And that the social/spiritual connections between peoples and animals among each other is not only `spiritual` - but a real natural phenomena.

all i want is an 18y-old (LEGAL!) boy to fag around with

thats what i believe in
and i certainly cant prove it

Watch this and tell me what you see, are you skilled enough and "illuminated" enough yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=nZj43rtoEp4

as well as structures that nasa is covering up by doctoring images

WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN

It is possible to create a vacuum in our atmosphere which will allow planes to travel a 3000 mph. Basically you can create the same conditions as outer space around a plane, which will make one tank of fuel last a full year.

> yes I am a genius

yeah this sounds like things could go gravely wrong

That's true
I share that belief

That's being gay and it's pedofilia

Why?

That the peak in world oil production (peak oil) and the subsequent decline in oil production will end our civilization within 50-100 years, with the economic fallout beginning in the next 10 years.

brainlet all you need to do is shrink the atmosphere closer to earth so that planes can exit space easily

>import millions of shitskin migrants
>they all have multiple kids
>more people = more mass
>more mass = more gravity
>more gravity = atmosphere closer to the earth
>atmosphere closer to earth = easier to enter orbit

cheap and efficient air travel achieved

Majority of people believe that well half of them do

...Not good enough try again

More and more people are waking up to that fact everyday.

create a giant vacuum within the earths atmosphere not contained in any way

I agree they are hidding stuff, desu they probably have a break away civilization out there

Go to a furry convention.

No I'm not kidding.

Wade through the shit and realize at the end of it is an unlimited boipussy pass, all legal.

who needs eyeballs and ear drums fuck it let's do it

Isn't that just obvious?

Also some weird shit went on in Antarctica and still goes on.

It's contained electro-magnetically. It's already happened to a small plane.

> youtube.com/watch?v=_Phx6Z1kSDg

They thought it was a time-warp, when in fact it was a complete lack of atmosphere and gravity. It is a natural phenomenon within storms.

I don't why would the moon look round the only theory that I can believe other then the current Earth is round is that it's all a holographic projection but then that's hard to know

bless you user

Can someone give me the link to that video where Alex Jones explains all this bullshit(elite,dimensions etc) but with a mysterious song behind?

think of technology as logarithmic or exponential so they could be thousands of years advanced compared to us just by discovering a downed ufo in the 50's or finding some shit on the moon in the 60's

thats what you assume happened when nobody really knows

and what happens if your energy source malfunctions?

moar spill it nigger give us the goods

That Russians are literally the good guys relative to other world superpowers

That Jews are good people that better with numbers than any other ethnicity on a planet, and that the fact America has like half the world's Jews is good, and that it is good we have good relations with Israel

That Israel as a Jewish state is a form of European colonialism into the Middle East which I support

That the government has scientists working for them that have produced groundbreaking research which won't be released for decades, especially regarding fertility and chemical poisoning

That a nation's wealth and material development is less important than their cultural and spiritual achievements

That rap music is literally impulsiveness and immediate gratification in musical format, whereas Western classical music and some variants of popular music like IDM and post-rock are Delayed Gratification in musical format, i.e. virtue

That wars are going to be conducted on a genetic basis by sending in immigants to other nations, like in America, where Chinese women come en masse to marry White men (half of couples in San Francisco)

That Sup Forums and Reddit are horrible for people's brains because they are oriented toward immediate gratification and impulse instead of deep thought and patience

That it's better to be a Catholic than an atheist but better to be an atheist than a modern weekend warrior Christian that goes to a church with a guitar and singer

That the Far Right could become dominant if they cultivated an aesthetic that attracted young people, especially girls

Shouldn't solar save us, desu the petrol thing was holding us back they screwd Tesla because producing electricity is easier then oil especially when a few own the oil fields ...

not crazy...many others have said that and believe it. I believe it too. Tons of vids on jewtube of night vision capturing spacecraft that just can't be explained with 'regular' science.

Other things I believe:
>Moon is a hollow artificially placed satellite to facilitate earth growth after the destruction of '5th planet'. The asteroid belt was created but the loss of gravitational activity destroyed the Mars scape and created abnormal tidal/electromagnetic action on Earth that was corrected with the exact placement of the Moon...someone/thing
did that to offset that resultant Permian-Triassic event here on Earth as to facilitate Earth growth.

Not all jews are evil
It's the craziest belief in Sup Forums

Start with drones.

the earth is flat but you can easily prove that

I agree on all points although IDC about Israel let them and Palestinians fight each other

Yeah theirs lots of funky shit that goes on in antartica i'd like to go their. I think the Rockefellers or rothchilds own an island down their

and yeah after ww2 their was admiral byrd that did an expedition down their with the aid of the U.S. navy

and came back saying their were nazi's with ufo weapons and shit

High level kikes have been drinking adrenocrome via christian childrens blood for millennia

how do you create the vacuum anyway?

>the earth is flat but you can easily prove that
that people on Sup Forums aren't retards

I agree they have normies as well and plebs but there elite is much stronger also not all of the elite is bad it's just the bad ones cooperate better

>theirs
there's

All instances of their should actually be there.

yah heard the same, also a news crew just went there to report on the pyramids never came back check out this website

humansarefree.com

Read OP again.

Just this once you slag
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Plug it in?

How why would the moon be round it must be a globe just like earth the only thing I could believe is that it's all a projection that we are living in a hologram

jews did 9/11

the most recent hurricane that shit on houston was made worse by chemtrails over houston that caused the rain to be locked over it.

There is no difference between simulation and reality.

I love you man.

That a demon makes me shit my pants, but i dont notice it.

I think burqas hides men too.

the flat earth conspiracy initially started as a joke then the CIA saw its usefulness as a way to discredit legitimate conspiracies

the way they do this is when someone posts a legitimate conspiracy say on a forum then one of theirs shills like you posts about flat earth and it discredits the whole discussion

another thing it does is people waste much of their time trying to debunk the flat earth conspiracy instead of looking into legitimate conspiracies

Need more on this seems interesting but they must have a hard stomach

Jews did do 9/11 this conclusive

bollyn.com

We are lied to about fucking everything.

That's the reason shit like Flat Earth exists, not because it's actually flat, but because NASA et all have been faking and lying about shit for so long people just assume the "opposite"

And I mean pretty much everything. No huge conspiracy really, just an endless stream of charlatans stealing tax dollars or business dollars and telling them what they want to hear. Want a study showing vaccines are safe? Done. Want a vaccine showing vaccines are dangerous? Done. Are GMO safe? Which answer would you like, sir?

Your average person's worldview is 99% hearsay, fabricated from whole cloth. Logic is the only tool available for overturning false data analysis and there is CERTAINLY a war on the logical faculties of the people (not memeing, seriously go watch conservative/neutral journalists at leftists protests. None of them know why they are even there or why they need a reason to protest.) The right isn't much better on the whole.

So I guess brainwashing. I totally believe in brainwashing, and people are fucked.

underrated

being a tool is dumb but not using a tool you already have is dumber

That requires increasing gravity, lower air pressure, or building a shell around the earth

Just look up the blood '''''libel''''.
You'll notice the recurring theme is that the kids (always christian, always kids) were bled to death very slowly over days

You cant prove you are not living in a simulation.
This really seems to be the only logical answer to the question of existence.

bill hicks is the worst deep state meme. BH died 20 years ago at like 35 and AJ is like 35... AJ has better surgeons than Kim Kardashian

Well not sure if the CIA is on it but def Illuminati I bust their shills all the time promoting this retarded shit on YT. Busted one so hard one time they deleted the sock account they were commenting with as well as the orig vid account 5 mins later

>>Moon is a hollow artificially placed satellite to facilitate earth growth after the destruction of '5th planet'. The asteroid belt was created but the loss of gravitational activity destroyed the Mars scape and created abnormal tidal/electromagnetic action on Earth that was corrected with the exact placement of the Moon...someone/thing

tell me more friend i heard a lecture about this all tying in martian civilisations getting destroyed and shit like that

the moon isn't an object floating in space. I'm not sure what it is but it is magnetic and electric in nature above us. gravity isn't real. heavy things fall to the ground because of the laws of density. Einstein and Newton were freemason frauds. I encourage you to look deeper into the subject. Watch 200 proofs of flat earth by eric dubay on youtube

I believe in these too

this good post

or maybe it's the true conspiracy and all the space alien conspiracies are cia plants and you're the shill?

that women are inherently evil and the reason why we sin and die is because of a women's stupidity and solipsism