Re:Zero

Yeah, they're totally going to just sit back and let her destroy the entire class structure when she becomes queen. They're not going to just block any laws she tries to get passed or start a coup d'etat or anything like that.

I love generals
Also Felt a cute

I want to cum inside Felt's tight loli poop hole with all my might.

Lucky girl x Subaru?

Praise Felt!

Wake up. Satella is the best girl.

>burned through one thread in a single hour

What the fuck

Fuck off. I want to see the other thread reach 1,000 posts

Well, it's not like as if she actually wants to win. Or even that she would be the worse candidate even if she did.

One thing I like about Anastasia and Priscilla is that in a certain way they are good candidates and can back up their claims. Anastasia most likely would turn the nation in an economic superpower and Priscilla literally never lost her entire life. Everything ends up working in her favor in the end.

>I will never serve Priscilla
Why live.

I want to kill this fucking cunt.

wheres the episode 14 preview

Everyone will vote for Felt, as a joke. Then she'll be elected, like Trump.

Julius did nothing wrong

I want more Al development

Everybody's talking about how retarded Subaru is, but the crazy thing is that there isn't a single candidate that's a good schemer. They all just immediately blurt out the horrible reasons they want to win. If a single one of them could have just kept her mouth shut for that scene, they would be the runaway favorite.

Felt was at least trying to be obnoxious enough to lose.

Are you kidding me? The Kingdom needs a queen like Felt. I would support and rally for her. HAIL.

So after this Subaru builds his harem right? Long ears was just weighing him down anyway

Goddammit I paused the episode so many times already. Subaru is such an idiot.

>Subaru literally played the "nice guy" card in the end
Top kek

Now that's alpha.

so is subaru gonna commit sudoku and try again or just keep going all messy.

She is basically Trump.

He did nothing wrong

Feels good seeing a white knight faggot got put in his place.

>Second best boy beating worst boy

Had to brace myself to watch this, from the spoilers from threads. Painful to watch, but enjoyable all the same.

inb4 secondary

Why is this guy shitposting so hard about "cringe"? Does he literally have nothing better to do? It's been like 2 hours, just drop it.

I want Subaru to become dark lord and take the queen candidates as wives.

No, he'd rather not die if he can choose, so he tries to fix things and become a better person.

I had to pause when he did it.
The absolute madman actually played that card.

There's a reason why I support any girl over Emilia as a love interest, and it's not because I have anything against Emilia. I just really dislike Subaru's relationship with her for multiple reasons.

Trump doesn't want to tear everything down

There's been over 2000 posts since it aired, I think Sup Forums secretly loves cringing

>literally did nothing wrong
>only thing he did less than perfectly right was to spare the knave's life
>user hates him
You are not justice.

In fact he wants to build a wall

Very disappointed that they rushed through the speeches. It makes the candidates seem extremely shallow.

R E M O V E
NOBILITY
KNIGHTHOOD

FELT FOR L U G N I C A

This entire episode wastoo much rushed for my tastes

Not only that, but he despicably threw down the favor/debt card like a raging 10 year old kid out of desperation, only to get btfo.

Emilia is the worst girl in the show. Subaru could do so much more if he wasn't trying to defend her so fucking much.

Well, that's exactly what he is, isn't it? He goes on about how he doesn't expect a reward, probably parroting this off from his favorite anime, but in that moment he makes it quite clear exactly what reward he's really after.

>beating a spanked dog
What a honor! What a true knight!

Trump is the purple haired business girl. Emilia is Stein. Felt is Sanders. Priscilla is Cruz.

Priscilla x Subaru when?

It's not his fault Subaru is fucking insane.

REMOVE
E
M
O
V
E

>Priscilla is Cruz
You take that back you son of a bitch

That's what you get for self-inserting as Subaru who is a literal retard.

So how many more episodes do we have left in this cour?

When having sex with Neet Sauron is in her favor

Felt is nothing like him. Felt should be the kind of ruler who knows what's good for the people, to be fair and just.

Anastasia = Trump
Priscilla = Hillary
Emilia = Bern
Felt = Ron Paul

Priscilla is into the shota and Al is keeping her bed warm until the little runt can finally get an erection.

>literally as bad as Slainefags
And see how that shit ended. Julius will end the same or worse.

>these political comparison
just stop

see Neither you are.

Screw you. Emilia is top tier. Subaru being a faggot doesn't affect her greatness.

>could do so much more

If Subaru wasn't white knighting, he'd be lying in bed eating ice cream from dawn to dusk.

How about Crusche

This show seems really cool. I should give it a look.

If she stop elves inmigrants I would vote for her.

he was actually being somewhat lenient with subaru considering the shit he pulled

Neither's Subaru. The Witch was influencing him.

>Ron Paul
>not the Green haired bitch
Literally wants to separate from the dragon just like Ron Paul wants to stop helping Israel.

FELT WILL BUILD A WALL AND MAKE THE DEMIHUMANS PAY FOR IT

>not wanting to culturally enrich the immigrant elves

>Rest of the knights get salty as fuck because some nobody may have insulted them
>Have a queen's candidate fight him and beat him senseless while the rest cheer on
>Knight Commander gets interuppted so the girls can bicker like five year olds
The knights of that world are a bunch of faggots

>"I've always, always loved just you"
>"You, just you, always always, I continue to love you"
>"That' why...love"
>"----Love yourself more"
>"----Please don't cry, please don't get hurt, please don't be bitter, please don't have a sad face"

Also

>I love you.
>—Because you gave me light.
>Because you took my hand and taught me of the outside world.
>Because in the night I was trembling in loneliness, you stayed by my side and held my hand.
>Because you kissed the lonely me, telling me I wasn't alone.
>I received a lot of things from you.
>・・・・・so I love you.
>Because you gave me everything

She's so fucking cute.

She deserves better. Crossing my fingers for an NTR ending. It's what's best for both of them.

That's Betelgeuse's wife.

Thanks bb.

>not even the best witch

How come no one comments about the shit the clown did?, he even told Rem to let Subaru go to the castle

This episode was legit hard to watch. Subaru is one of the most annoying main characters have seen in awhile. Why is he so fixated on that bitch Emilia?

Funny how the anime made Emilia look like an innocent autist in the end rather than the megabitch she was in the LN. Gotta keep those waifu sales.

>Felt should be the kind of ruler who knows what's good for the people, to be fair and just
So exactly like him?

Subaru is white male man

Reminder that Satella is future Rem.

anime is omitting a lot of things

It's a shame that Felt's great initial character design gets changed so quickly in the story. A scrappy loli rogue with a cute outfit was just what we needed. What would he ruin her for no reason? Fuck this series.

JULIUS DID NOTHING WRONG, YOU SHITTY SUBARU APOLOGIST

Rem so cute

>a Japanese NEET
>white

>he

When demihumans sends their people, they’re not sending their best. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.

wow from all the bullshit that I have read that's the funniest

What changed?

>has

She's not even the best candidate in the selection process.

The cutest lady. Leg boots, girly dress, and rough tomboy princess personality really does it for MAI dick.

>julius -mediocre- knight apologists
Are you a Slainefag too?

I want to see what Roswaal and Ram's daughter would look like!

That's Fortuna, not Satella. Wise magical negro would be displeased.

Care to explain us what she did?

Meido Emilia-tan is perfect!

I love her!

Seriously even Priscilla wouldn't have been as much of a bitch as Emilia if Subaru was her servant instead.

Just look at this handsome face. He's the hero we need.

Haven't read the LN, but I bet he goes crawling back to her like the little beta bitch that he is dosen't he?