/Pagan general/ time

/Pagan general/ time
NO CHRISTKEK KIKE ON A STICK WORSHIPPERS ALLOWED
This thread is to discuss the religious heritage of your ancestors. And no Christianity does not count as true white heritage because it was invented by brown people about worshipping a crucified brown heretical jew
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE&t=174s
youtube.com/watch?v=4BY2zCReDWg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9Fh8ljmX8&t=24s
youtube.com/watch?v=3-q_6SlJJec
youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc&t=339s
youtube.com/watch?v=RkPmvEVM40A

>b-b-b-but goyim we have to tolerate Christcucks and ally with them
No. Christianity is inherently anti-European because it teaches that Paganism (the religion of the European Gods) is inferior to the culture made by brown people and that our Gods are evil and our practices are wicked
A ''white'' Christian is a heretic
''If they have no respect for the Norwegian culture, why on Earth should Norwegians respect their culture?''

Other urls found in this thread:

baringtheaegis.blogspot.com/
baringtheaegis.blogspot.com/p/the-beginners-guide-to-hellenismos.html
elaion.org/
ysee.gr/index-eng.php
theoi.com/
olympianismos.forumotion.com/
traditionalstoicism.com/2016/01/16/the-piety-of-the-stoics/
polytheist.com
youtube.com/watch?v=XENvMGyy4J8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape#Christianity
pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0EiyuZwPKFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J5XGWBVCupY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=alrVx6K9C4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

about fucking time someone made a Pagan general

Hello brother

Fuck off divisive retard.

Bump. That picture is true. Christians are basically Jews 2.0, just a little less evil and without the whole bloodline deal.

It's not divisive. Paganism will unite the white race. The whole "turn le other cheek" shit is going to get us all killed. And don't even get me started on the mass of steaming shit that is the Catholic church.

Christianity inherently teaches anti-Paganism though
It is a fundamental Christian belief that the Pagan gods are demons and Satan, and Pagan practices are profane witchcraft
''If they have no respect for the Norwegian culture, why on Earth should Norwegians respect their culture?'' - Varg Vikerness
Hails! The rigged elections that are plaguing Scandinavia will be eradicated, they will all get what they deserve in the end, by the will of Odin. Fuck what the ignorant Americans say about us

name one pagan european god that called out the jews and their usury ways, i'll wait

Bump for being a Pagan General thread without the faggotry

The Jews have always hated Paganism even before Christianity ever existed and the Jews who created Christianity also of course condemned every Pagan god as well

Christianity is controlled opposition
Any Jew pretending to hate it is just Jewing you

Whats up with pagans and their obsession with butt sex?

>/Pagan general/
>This thread is to discuss the religious heritage of your ancestors. no Christianity
I clicked it excited to see some actual pagan imagery and ideas for once. Nope, just more anti Christian subversion. 6 videos about Christianity, nothing about paganism.

Butt sex is fun. Faggots are fine as long as they aren't like the little fruits we have now.

>It's not divisive.
>paganism general
>entire post is sperging aimed at right-wing christians instead of constructive discussion about paganism
>Christianity inherently teaches anti-Paganism though
Virtually every religion is anti-every other religion to some degree. Maybe we should set aside theology and recognize we have more or less the same goals with many rightist christians.
That's a pretty bad question. Most of europe would have zero contact with jews until more modern times.
Fucking this. I don't understand why these generals are alway set up to end as a shitflinging contest between right-wing christians and right-wing pagans instead of simply being a place to discuss paganism.

The videos and anti-Christian statements are to red pill any new users about why we choose Paganism, because it's a common misconception that white nationalism can also be Christian, and I need to make that clear for newcomers

and how do any of you put your pagan religion into practice? you morons don't even larp as druids.

As a pagan I have no problem working with Christians and atheists so long as they are pro-White.

Both Christians and atheists outnumber us and it would be foolish to die on this hill. So long as they let us worship our Gods in peace, there is no issue.

Historically, Christians have slaughtered pagans and pagans have slaughtered Christians, but now our enemies are the same and they are very powerful. We must let the old rivalries die if our people are to survive.

After the future of our race is secure, we can go back to hating and killing each other if we so choose. Until then, we are on the same side.

Because whenever we've tried to make threads just about Paganism without talking about Christianity, they spam the threads anyways
You are extremely dishonest to imply that is doesn't happen

Thus, I am simply being sure to be some steps ahead of the Christcucks before they spam their bullshit and the more naive newcomers won't be fooled by their lies when they see the videos and realize Christianity is for brown people

Christians don't have symbols, so it
would make sense that there wouldn't
be many that were banned.

Here are some resources for anyone interested in Hellenic polytheism.

Baring the Aegis - a great blog on Hellenic religion with a ton of information baringtheaegis.blogspot.com/
BtA also has a good guide to Hellenismos for beginners. baringtheaegis.blogspot.com/p/the-beginners-guide-to-hellenismos.html

Elaion - International Hellenic polytheist organization associated with BtA elaion.org/

YSEE - largest Hellenic polytheist organization in Greece ysee.gr/index-eng.php

Theoi.com - A site with extensive information on Hellenic Gods including many primary sources. theoi.com/

Olympianismos forum - Not very active, but a a good place to ask questions. Especially good for those interested in Orphism. olympianismos.forumotion.com/

Traditional Stoicism - Great resource on ancient Stoicism, including its religious aspects. traditionalstoicism.com/2016/01/16/the-piety-of-the-stoics/

Polytheist.com - General polytheism resource. I recommend the writings of Edward P. Butler for anyone interested in Neoplatonism. polytheist.com

If we're not allowed in your threats, how about you cum-eating faggots stop shitting up ours ?
Yeah, I thought so, too. Fucking paynim fags.

saged and reported for obvious retardation

>the same goals with many rightist christians.
You want Christianity enforced with an iron totalitarian fist

>So long as they let us worship our Gods in peace, there is no issue.
They won't. Look at these threads compared to all of the different christian/catholic/protestant ect threads. Rarely do any pagans go in and shit up those threads. But EVERY pagan general is chalk full of shills and christcucks derailing and posting their shitty memes.
I would love a live and let live situation but, unfortunately christianity has always been a convert or die religion. They just can't let others live in peace.

Reminder the people who make this general are literal kikes and your are beyond saving if you think otherwise. Take for example that instead pf discussing Paganism, the thread is just attacking Christians. I also see a few Christian threads from time to time doing this same. Also take for example this particular general defense of homosexuality and other degenerate ideas. United we stand. Divided we fall.

Hail to the Gods.

Recognize that religious threads always bring out sperglords and don't lower yourself to that level of discourse. It's merely continuing the cycle of counterproductive infighting. This thread's already sliding into shitflinging territory.

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

But Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven; this is also why more modern christians like Martin Luther said (I quote):

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he isn't kidding, or meaning the opposite, but setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

While christian churches seem to be very well of this (including orthodox leader Patriarch Bartholomew), Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

Why not post non subversive pagan stuff instead of making excuses?
youtube.com/watch?v=XENvMGyy4J8

Like this. Polytheist neoplatonism is interesting, sounds like an oxymoron to my ears though.

Christian symbol was a fish, because they considered fish to be mute, so they took it as a way to survive the anti-Christian reign of Roman Empire. Christians were in catacombs and practiced Christianity in private, while in the public they didn't talk about it. Then (((Atheists))) took the fish and turned it into a brand.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Christian Morality attacks the foundations of the monarchy and capitalism, thus its spirituality is left-wing

Jesus saying that for the rich, powerful, strong (i.e. a monarch) it is almost impossible to go to Heaven, while the poor will inherit the Earth, you have a recipe for spiritual marxism that will become the real deal as soon as the Church losses its ability to prevent people from reading the Gospel directly

Under Christianity, a hobo is holier than the king, a beggar is holier than an entrepreneur, that contradiction can't last, and it didn't last

It is not an accident Europeans were the first people to violently remove their monarchs to replace them with utopian ideologies
it is not an accident either that every christian church outright rejects whatever version of "true Christianity" you may claim to be the truth.

The people devoted to the cult, working for it 24 / 7, spending their entire lives on it think that your interpretation makes no sense

They think that when Jesus and Paul said something they actually meant it, the people joining religious missions because the Gospel inspired them, the people that go to Africa and adopt babies, the people that actually wanna follow the lives of the early Christians like John Chrysostom (which you constantly claim is a "true Christian" because he didn't like jews, while ignoring everything else he ever said) and live a life of self-denial and poverty to feed others, people like Mother Teresa that lived surrounded by filth and excrement in India...

But you don't. You wanna pretend to be a christian while living a life of a roman
Jesus himself said that if you wanna be like a roman and love your friends and hate your enemies, then pretend to follow him, you are a hypocrite
What kind of argument can you even make to actual devoted christians that go on missions to Congo and India and even DIE for it, to tell them that their version of Christianity is corrupted and damaged by jews?

- there is no "white genocide", what is really going is white suicide, with christian morality as its main driver

the abortion issue is a perfect example of white christians openly fighting against their own interests by wanting to increase the birthrates of blacks and other democrat sub-groups that do abort

Tell me: do you really believe that USA would be better off with twice as many blacks? (The entire South would be deep blue for starters)

- That Jews took control of european finances and loaning and then global finances by proxy, is another example of how Christian Morality screws whites over

If the Churches had not been issuing numerous bans on white christians from practising usury (which is simply a way of saying "high risk financing"), jews would have never taken over that niche market

Far from destroyin them, Christianity made Jews the masters of Europe. The occasional progom more than paid for itself

- Support for Israel is a third way Christian Morality screws whites over, and it is far from a recent occurance or corruption. As early as 1600s, puritans already believed that a jewish Israel in the middle east was a prerequisite for the Apocalypse

- Christianity does not allow for racial divisions among Christians either "there is no jew or greek" makes it quite clear.

Citing Paul made extremely easy for the anti-segregation preachers of the 60s to get the majority of whites on their side
It also makes no historical sense, christian preachers from 1700s (before the supposed "jewish take over of Christianity") actively travelled to dangerous parts of Africa and South America to convert tribes even when it very often costed their own lives, and when they were converted they fought against conquerors for equal rights for the new christians (see: bartolome de las casas). Numerous preachers of all churches were massacred in Japan (which remains immune to the moral paralysis that is destroying Europe... really makes me think).

Bara is the worst faggotry ever.

> BUT le JEWsus was BASED and his teachings were corrupted by KIKES meme

Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.

Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome
But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike that kikes hated" right?

Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.

But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew? Never mind, what exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist
There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)
There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)
There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!
There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!
I have to ask you "christians" of Sup Forums, what are these supposed teachings of Jesus that supposedly got corrupted by kikes? "Hate your enemies"? "Save treasures for tomorrow"? "DO resist evil"?

The opposite of everything Jesus said?
I mean really, is "but kikes killed Jesus" your only argument?

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!
wtf I guess I love ISIS now!

> inb4 Turning the other cheek does not mean pacifism. Letting someone else slap your face with the back of his hand was a form of social rebellion back then

no it wasn't. that shit was made up by radical black-nationalist liberal theologist Walter Wink to justify social rebellion in South Africa.

There are NO sources to it outside his books, nothing of what Josephus wrote about life in the ancient Middle East mentions anything close to offering the cheek or giving to your enemies your coat being an insult

In the Greek-Roman world, love meant "common feeling of mutual interest born out of shared experiences"

Early Christians expanded it to a commandment of loving people that we don't know, that we don't care about, just so that we can fill ourselves with misguided pride about how we are friends of mankind itself
Agape never has conveyed any sort of violent or agressive implication, as some Sup Forumslacks imply

Among christian writers it has always meant means "a selfless love that is passionately committed to the well-being of others", no implication of tough love whatsoever
see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape#Christianity

Christian semantics are enough of a mess as they are, and then Sup Forums christians wanna add an extra layer of absurdity and mental masturbation: That is where the schizophrenia of right-wing christians kicks in
Only a christian could claim something as absurd as love for his enemies
Only a right-wing christian could take that absurdity to the next level by killing his enemies while declaring his love for them. So here they want us to believe that the Crusaders loved every single damn person that they slaughtered in Constantinople
Because, according to Sup Forums christians, Love is not about shared interest, it is about telling to yourself "how I love that guy" right before cutting his head off (mental masturbation, really)

dude, if you wanna hate your enemies, just do that, and stop mentally masturbating about how better and so much more heaven-deserving you are than your enemies because you somehow declared that you loved him while killing him

> le pope is le anti-Pope meme
> le christianity is corrupted meme
Question for Sup Forums "christians" claiming that the Pope is the anti-Christ

How would you prove that interpretation of "do not resist evil" by Pope or any mainstream christian leader is twisted, corrupted and out of context?
The context of the story is how christians should behave the opposite of gentiles, who love their friends and families, and hate their enemies

The larger context is a Gospel where all the main figures mentioned allowed their enemies to kill them without slaying them back: Jesus, Peter, Paul

What is true context of the paragraph?
How do you turn "Do not resist evil" into "FUCK OFF MUSLIMS!"?
YOU are the Anti-Christ, Christian of Sup Forums. You deny the words of Jesus because you don't wanna give up your earthly interests.
You "christian" people of Sup Forums/ seem to believe that Paul the Pharisee and Peter the Jew the grabbed their swords and killed the romans that wanted to execute them, come on

They were well aware that their religion demanded them to be submissive to their enemies and finally die to them, that is exactly the lesson they wanted the goyim to learn
Look, I know that you actually don't believe in the whole "infinite treasures in Heaven" thing, so you are trying to justify fighting for survival in this world where you can get actual treasures, but don't try to rewrite history please

If his Kingdom is of this World, as Sup Forums Christians claim... if Christianity is a religion of earthly power, why didn't it save the Western Roman Empire then? Why did Saint Augustine wrote that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?
Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?
why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West
The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!

> le Jesus was violent this one time so we have to ignore "love your enemies" meme xDDDD

Sup Forums christians are right that Jesus didn't promice peace and niceness, he promised suffering and war. The core of the issue is what are the targets of the sword of violence he promises:

- people of your own household. Father against Son. Mother against Daughter
- money changers that were not hurting him or attacking any of his followers at all, and were the only way people that lived in a far away places of the empire could exchange their money to local currency and donate to the temple. Money changing has nothing to do with Money Lending. Money lending would not become the main economic function of Jews until 600 years later, when the Church banned the goyim from high-risk financing

For your enemies, he wants you to love them and to lend them everything they expect to you. When his enemies arrived to arrest him, Peter tried to defend himself with the sword. Jesus reprimanded him for misunderstanding him, and then promised that Peter would deny him 3 times that night .
And why would Peter do otherwise? Peter realized that he would die: "holy fuck he really wants us to die for him, his kingdom really is not of this world"

Of course he was going to fear for his life. He realized that Christians were never supposed to get power. The religion never worked like that. His kingdom is NOT of this world. That is why Paul didn't try to create a crusader state. Because the only stable, non self-contradicting position christianity can take is the one of a pacifist paranoid minority that is protected by the weapons of someone with will to power.
"The meek will inherit the Earth" becomes a declaration of suicide when adopted by the strong

*tips federation*

spamming

Whats is midsummer,yule etc....

how many times a day you drink men's cum user?

>Rarely do any pagans go in and shit up those threads
Confirmation bias.
There are pagans all over Christian threads.
There will be Christians talking shit in this
thread because an eye for an eye.

"You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material."
Leviticus 19:19

Eat a giant chunk of shit!

Go ahead and worship whatever you want. Now is not the time to have brother wars. We each have killed and stolen from each other and we need to move past that if we are going to preserve the West.
How closely does modern day Heathenry/Paganism compare to pre-Christian Europe in beliefs and practicez? I have not really researched it but what sources do you use, the eddas or something else that maybe would not have a Christian influence?

> le Christianity made the west meme

absolute insane nonsense

western law system are based off Roman Law, which existed before Christianity existed
western languages are based on indoeuropean languages, Malta is the only western country with semitic languages root

Most of the religious symbolism of the West is pagan as well, christian trees, easter, etc
heck, the american constitution never ever mentioned Jesus anywhere, and has the separation of state and church as one of its most explicit declarations

the founding fathers and most of western people for the last 1000 years have been deists. Whenever they tried to take Jesus seriously, things went wrong very fast.

> le Christianity didn't hamper Europe's science meme xD

why did Islam get ahead of Europe then?

> it... it didn't... I swear

Why is our world for complex mathematics ALGEBRA then? Did you think that europeans just tho it was a pretty word or what?

> bu... but the Gallileo, Copernicus, Servetus and all the other scientists that the Church persecuted were christians and even talked well of the kike Jesus!!!

see: pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
> According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.
Now that not being a christian is not a death sentence, most scientists don't give a fuck about pretending to worship a kike

> lol you are dumb, Europe took over the World thank to Christianity xDD

Then why didn't Europe take over the World during the Middle Ages, during the peak of the Church, when Islamic Armies had a string of victories from Egypt to Jerusalem to the Balkans and Greece, which they occupied for 400 years?
Europe took over the Americans in the 1500s, during a time where the power of the Church was collapsing because of the Protestant Reform, and the renewed interest in greek-roman culture had grown a product of the Renaissance.
Europe took over the Africa and Asia in the 1800s, after the French Revolution had destroyed the remaining power of the Church, and industrial revolution, followed by the scientific revolution, had demolished most of the dogmas of the Churches.

My dad is full blown Asatru, worships nordic gods and shit. He used to be a member of some kindred in Missouri. He tried to get me into it when I was young, but I could never take any religion seriously.
Is this common here? Ive seen some people shitpoat about it, but didnt think it was a commonly practiced religion

> le Jesus wanted you to use swords against your enemies meme xDDD

Jesus stopped his followers from actually using any sword to attack their enemies, and reprimanded them for misunderstanding. When Peter realized that he would go "holy fuck he really wants us to die for him, his kingdom is not of this world" and denied him 3 times.
You may notice that Jesus made two sword references: the second sword reference was very explicit about what would be the target of the christian sword: Jesus didn't promise war against your enemies (that would contradict everything Jesus had said up to this point).

He promised war against your own damn family: "I do not come to bring peace, but to set a man against his own household"
Which is exactly that historically happened, Christians were extremely successful at killing each other and killing white pagans, all while completely failing to recover their Holy Lands from Muslims.
The sack of Constantinople by Christians and the Wars of Reformation between Catholics and Protestants weakened Europe so much that Muslims would occupy the balkans for 500 years,

All of this comes from the fact that Christianity is an inversion of reality, and the only way to claim otherwise is to actively ignore everything Jesus said except 3 or 4 quotes entirely removed from their follow-up verses or any context whatsoever.
You really believe that Paul was supposed to slaughter the Romans and create a crusader state of This World?? That all those christian martyrs got their own damn cult wrong?

Sup Forums christians are extremely deluded people that wanna follow the commands of a Jew that promised to make their families divide and even asked them to hate themselves and their own families (!!!!) so that they may perhaps-- have a slight chance of worshiping a Jewish War God for the rest of eternity

Imagine how beautiful it would be to raise a white pagan family

written by a christian (possibly jew) revisionist. You post the same shit in every thread

Yup. 100's of posts which no one will read.

I already pointed numerous examples of how Christian Morality itself sabotages white survival
Do you really believe that USA would be better off with twice as many blacks as it has now?
Abortion alone has split black birthrate in a half, otherwise we would be talking about african levels of black birthrates

What do i recommend instead of Christianity? Simple: Pragmatism
To recognize that what matters is the here and now. That Gods won't come to save us
That we are alone
That only ourselves can save us
Otherwise, it is game over

And Jesus is not going to cry about it, why would he? All he wants is to abolish the Earth and create a paralel dimension where everyone worships him 24 / 7
Our desires of this world, our need to fly and colonize the stars: Gone

I find it interesting that for something "divinely inspired" Christianity does not give us any insight into the Universe. If the Bible had mentioned there are 8 planets in this System, that there are worlds beyond that we can actually inhabit, that Stars are made of Hydrogen, which is part of what water is composed... May be then I would be believe "holy fuck it really is God-inspired!!!"
If Paul had made some huge scientific discovery thanks to this "revelation from the creator of the Universe", I would actually give this pharisee some credit
But all we got is endless pages of social critique, about how rich is evil, strong is evil, resisting evil is evil

I can guarantee you, there isn't a single chapter of the Gospel that I can quote that you would not call left-wing nonsense if it was said by a modern leftist instead of Jesus
(with the probable exception of some of the very trippy chapters of the Revelation)

>unfortunately christianity has always been a convert or die religion. They just can't let others live in peace.

There is a lot of truth in this, but (a) you can't judge Christians in general by shitposters on Sup Forums, and (b) it wouldn't be the first time history has made strange bedfellows.

We must of course defend ourselves and our people from all attackers, including Christians, but even if our alliance is doomed to eventual failure, we must work together now to combat the greater evil before us.

>written by a christian (possibly jew) revisionist. You post the same shit in every thread

Basically all pagan lore is known thanks to christian "revisionists".

It's far from common, but paganism and other non-christian religions have always been tied to the far-right. Julius Evola and Himmler, for example. It's cool to hear that you have a practicing parent, even if you're not yourself. The overwhelming majority of people are 'first generation' converts. For paganism to be properly reconstructed it critically needs to be passed generation-to-generation through family and oral traditions.

>never ever an actual stanza quote that you can look up
nice try

We should convert as many white people to paganism as possible using Sup Forums until Sup Forums becomes widely known by everyone as a primarily Pagan board
It's usually shit skin mongrels LARPING as white that are Christian anyhow

lol no

greek-roman myths are quite well preserved, and so are some icelandic sagas

there were pagans in Europe as late as 1500

lel you're the one who was spamming pasta in the alt-right christianity thread, you do realize no one actually reads these right and we all just scrolls past them and reads whatever people post in between

If you're a white Christian, just convert to Paganism. You know in your heart that you shouldn't be following a religion for brown people
Your REAL gods are calling to you

No spirit to these threads. Just staleness
because none of you actually have faith.

How is 9th grade for you?

Christianity is the divide and conquer religion by design

Christians always larp about how Christianity unified Europe, but that never happened

I already pointed numerous examples of how Christian Morality itself sabotages white survival
Do you really believe that USA would be better off with twice as many blacks as it has now?
Abortion alone has split black birthrate in a half, otherwise we would be talking about african levels of black birthrates

What do i recommend instead of Christianity? Simple: Pragmatism
To recognize that what matters is the here and now. That Gods won't come to save us
That we are alone
That only ourselves can save us
Otherwise, it is game over

And Jesus is not going to cry about it, why would he? All he wants is to abolish the Earth and create a paralel dimension where everyone worships him 24 / 7
Our desires of this world, our need to fly and colonize the stars: Gone

I find it interesting that for something "divinely inspired" Christianity does not give us any insight into the Universe. If the Bible had mentioned there are 8 planets in this System, that there are worlds beyond that we can actually inhabit, that Stars are made of Hydrogen, which is part of what water is composed... May be then I would be believe "holy fuck it really is God-inspired!!!"
If Paul had made some huge scientific discovery thanks to this "revelation from the creator of the Universe", I would actually give this pharisee some credit
But all we got is endless pages of social critique, about how rich is evil, strong is evil, resisting evil is evil

I can guarantee you, there isn't a single chapter of the Gospel that I can quote that you would not call left-wing nonsense if it was said by a modern leftist instead of Jesus
(with the probable exception of some of the very trippy chapters of the Revelation)

Imagine how beautiful it would be if all Whites worshiped the European Gods.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0EiyuZwPKFQ

damn, meant to copy this:

For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’ 37Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=J5XGWBVCupY
Where is your pride,
Have you all forgotten the laws of nature,
Hailed by our ancestors forbearers of our lands,
Where are your eyes,
Have you lost your path,
Once follow the way of our elders,
The way of the wyrd,
Have you forgotten our pagan past,
Take heed of their call from the forest to the mountains,
The throne of once gods,
Now man ruler of all,
Tell your folk to take heed.
Where is your pride,
Foreign belief and god you wear,
A path that is not for you,
When will you understand?
Your pagan past calls,
To join the march of our heathens blood,
Our pagan past,
Ancestor's pride that is our honour,
March of ode,
Our pagan past to survive,
We must destroy this foreign belief and way of modern life,
Where is your pride.

Yeah the Brit was the kikeshill and he was creating these subversive pagan general threads for a while. he wasn't pagan, just another subversive Christian

Christianity is divisive by design

Jesus himself promised that, that is why there are over 10 000 christian sects and they all claims all the others are corrupted evil heretics

Why do you dry fish in the air and then eat them and worship things and animals?
>heretical jew
The fuck is wrong with this anti degeneracy Christ hatred? Gussy it up all you want, fake kike. Your pagan ass is actually a fake kike. And Christ wasn't neither of those. Enjoy your hellfire. That's a thing you can worship. Fire.

> Enjoy your hellfire.

Infantile insanity

> hurr durr people that don't agree with me and mentally communicate with this dead kike will be punished forever

>Yeah the Brit was the kikeshill and he was creating these subversive pagan general threads for a while. he wasn't pagan, just another subversive Christian

Why don't you admit yourself that pagans are a bunch of butt sex maniacs so you can save yourself a ton of embarassment

Do you hear the calling?
The liberation if the European?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=alrVx6K9C4k

>no muh christcook
Why else would you make this thread
What else are you going to talk about

Raise adam and eve from the dead because your snake priest daddy killed them. The earth is not a pear. Pascal's wager is worth more than trusting this fucking demonic possessed larping hooknosed board. There's no difference between frog suckers and the synagogue of satan
>dont eat this
>fucks it
>immediately dies after covering her tits
>continues this apple a day bullshit

Paganism is a religion for brown people goob.
The Norse myth gods are bunch of cognates
of older myths like the Babylonian myth, and
Egyptian myth. They are just more convoluted,
less clearly elaborated, and less interesting.

Mark 10:6-9
But from the beginning of creation, ‘God made them male and female.’ ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”

Romans 1:32
Though they know God's decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

>Homosexuals deserve death
Yeah, I'm sure a leftist would say that.

Pascal's wager applies to every single religion

WTF i am muslim now!!

>christian calling others obsessed with buttsex
meanwhile Germanic pagans put our homos into the bogs

Yes. Christians are enemies as well. Abrahamic religions must be purged from Europa. All of them. Violently.

/LARP GENERAL/
fixed

Homosexual as a term was invented in 1880 by a jew liar called Freud. That wasn't the word. The context is reptile worshipping temple whores. Paul coined the original language's term arsenokoitai; appearing practically nowhere else. It definitely doesnt mean two wed men or exclusive gays as we know them

Yeah. I thought he was a retarded racist when I was young, but have been finding him to be a better person as I get older. We helped start/used to go to some midwest event called Lightning Across The Plains, but stopped and ended up moving after the leader of the kindred (mark stinson? something like that) got arrested. Havent gone since. I might go with him next year. Im rambling, this thread reminded me I need to reconnect with my dad

Better than a slimy kike. Good thing you have 300 trillion blue armed elephant "gods". Insurance, y'know?

Paganism is anti-European since it destroyed Rome. Christianity preserved it against the Northern barbarians.

Daily reminder that pagan religions are as primitive as African tribal religions with similar gods. Believing in lightning being caused by Thor getting anal fucked by his hammer in the clouds makes you similar in intelligence to a nigger.

In comparison, Christianity became heavily influenced by Greek and Roman philosophies and it was the Christians who made the scientific method and other advancements in order to better understand the cosmos. Paganism is content with you continuing to live in mudhuts practicing "magic" and thus has more in common with nigger religions from Africa.

The European heritage you pagancucks mention is all Christian. Your Pagan ancestors achieved nothing other than getting cucked by the Romans and then destroying Rome in autistic rage and starting the Dark Ages.

>Paganism is anti-European since it destroyed Rome.

wat

> Christianity preserved it against the Northern barbarians.

The "barbarians" were christian arianists