Everyone stop what you are doing and go buy a butterfinger

Everyone stop what you are doing and go buy a butterfinger.

Some coon threw a ball and it hit his knee, it is not a statement about the protest

Good goy still supports trump

quick rundown?

>stick to football. oh...wait

kek the bears can't even win bantz with a candy bar

Not an argument mommy fucker.

Butterfinger got bantz.

Why is Butterfinger so based?

This. IT WAS HER TURN!

BTFO
Butterfingers stick to your teeth though, it's really gross.

I know it’s about the whole kneeling shit but I don’t follow handegg, can anyone explain this to me?

>Shilling for Nestlé
>Deserving to live

Pick one and only one you vile cunt.

So is this supposed to be a reference to the kneeling thing?

Surely a chocolate bar's Twitter account wouldn't support Trump?

Was there any scum bag here that doubted butter finger to be the patrician choice of candy bar?

butterfingers are good you plebian faggot. Bet you eat generic chocolate off your black bfs dick

Fuck off, you cuckposting faggot.

>not liking nestle
>he doesn’t like nesquik
I’ll fukin bang u owt if u keep chattin that shit u cheeky cunt

annihilated

Bump, now I have an excuse to buy chocolate.

It obviously has two meanings. It can be seen more than one way, and that was the intention. If the tweet caused a blow back they could say it was just about the game and not protests.

this

>>/urafaggot/

Give it a week, they might apologize.

I never laughed so hard before... I hate twitter but this was amazing when you read through the different posts.

Bears are a perpetually losing team, usually 0-16 or 1-15 every season for the past two decades.

You're the one sucking chocolate off black dicks

adding butterfingers to the Sup Forums approved list of foods to buy, next to general mills and chic fil a

>getting this defensive over a multinational corporation which owns over 8,500 brands and advertises relentlessly through all possible channels.

You don't seem conditioned by Nestlé marketing at all. You strike me as properly redpilled.

Fuggg they are really horrible

Butterfinger is unironically the best chocolate bar

Butterfinger > snickers >>>> else

Do you think that car is owned by a white or black man? How can we tell?

Nestle are the whitest jews there are.

Nobody better lay a finger on my butterfinger.
Their all mine, and you can't have any.

Chocolate internet defense force please fuck off

Butterfingers are the best

What leads a man to spend his time cuckposting on Sup Forums? What sort of fucked up life have you lived that led you to this? Kill yourself immediately before your retardation infects others.

Nestle are true chaotic evil trolls.

>provide limited formula and water to Africans
>feeding mothers don't breast feed, use formula
>formula dries up, mothers unable to feed at the same time
>forced to buy Nestle formula and water

HAHAHAHA PAPEEEEEEEER

Which is why you wait more than a day to react.

Butterfingers are good, but Butterfinger Cups were a mistake and nowhere near the quality of Reese's

Blizzard time

Britbong here. I fucking love Butterfingers

its not. Its from a play in the game. Nothing to do with kneeling

That's a real cherry whip. Gonna have to get myself one of those

>He doesn't put Butterfingers on his spicy deluxe chicken sandwich at chic-fil-a

You gotta let it melt in your mouth a bit. Also they are delicious.

>butterfinger
butterfingers are disgusting. 3 musketeers are superior

Except the bears didn't kneel for the fucking anthem. The entire team stood and locked arms.

oh really?

Was this last night? Shit nigger fuck the bears. I'm now a #patriotmissle

never had one, next time im at the store ill buy one

that wasnt during the anthem idiot

Don't make me come over there and put my didgeridoo in your pouch you cheeky cunt.

Guarantee they will issue a public apology by tomorrow and blame a "social media employee" for mistyping the sentence. Gotta get them good goy points.

Maybe people wouldn't do it if you pathetic self conscious faggots didn't get so upset. Not my fault big black butterfingers hurt your poor little feel feels. Maybe you should stop being such an insecure man bitch

Why are you bringing up self consciousness? I'm just calling you a retard because you clearly have some sort of mental disorder.

I don't and haven't eaten candy in years fampai

Yes, the people who get bent out of shape over obvious b8 are great examples of mental fortitude. Face it you're mentally ill, out of all these posts you are obsessing over my single post because it mentioned a black dick. Seems you have an inferiority complex.

Nah, I just like to call retards retarded, Don't read too deeply in to it, retard.

You missed the point, retard

They should segregate the league again. Hide landmines in the field. Make football great again

butterfingers are the best candy bar

wtf it was her turn now

Butterfingers are good but they always get stuck in my molars. Also I'm on keto so no candy til November.

>nestle
>when you could be eating the greatest pudding ever made

REEEEEE corporations are so bad myan!
why can't mothers breastfeed when the formula runs out? Do you know how titties work?

Nice, I wanted them to kneel outside the anthem. Keep pushing it so they wear something on their jersey or helmet and eventually sit out games.

Do you? They stop producing milk after a while, you know.

fucking christ, it's real. we really have unleashed the memes of war

>being this much of a dumb good goyim

nestle is like top three evil companies in the world and don't give me that "but they kill niggers" they don't kill niggers because they hate niggers they kill niggers only because they can't afford to kill you

I'm not saying what they did was bad, it's pretty funny. They didn't breastfeed at all, just fed babies formula given for free by Nestle. Some didn't even get water and used unsanitary water they had available.

Cashing in on the anger dollar. That's hot.

>Do you know how titties work?
not quite

>that shellshock

Fug

Earned my follow. I fucking hate the Bears.

Which is pretty gay, tbqh.

tiddies will keep producing milk for like 6 months. Babies should go on to hard food after that. Just because you feed a baby formula doesn't mean your breastmilks will dry up. And trust, these starving africans weren't wasting all that breastmilks, village chief was getting milkshakes every night

>Nestle gives shit away for free
>still gets shitted on for not giving away more things for free

I am not concerned by who they do or do not kill, only that the chocolate milk continues to flow.

Did they promise a never-ending flow of formula and water? Africans need to stop having babies they can't protect or feed.

>Oh no Nestle made some Africans dependant on formula and unable to sustain themselves! How terrible!
>but giving to charity and sending food aid definitely won’t do this, please give generously
Really forces one to ponder..

fucking designer diets are so gay. Oooh, lets eliminate all salt and gluten! Next lets eliminate everything but salt and gluten! Jesus christ, you know the secret to being thin? Eating less you fat fucks!

Where my Sup Forumsbros? Are we, dare I say it, back?

this. If a population can't sustain itself with their own food and aid, then they have too many people

NOT UNTIL THEY BRING BACK BUTTERFINGER BBs, FAGGOT

Me so unggy
It's like torture
Not got a butterfinger
Sausage egg n chips for tea
Sausage egg n chips doesn't like kneeling either
Its the official food of whitey

degenerate candy mixing

But why is he retarded?

Yeah, just give it 24hrs, there will be a grovelling apology, claims of russians hacking their feed, and a "re-affirmation" that niggers are the best thing to ever happen to America etc etc

Still, totally worth it.

Fuck Africans. They are too dumb to live. How was Nestle to know they were advertising to morons who would interpret their billboards literally?

have fun paying 10 bucks a month extra for Nestle® Water™ Gold Pro, ironically the only level of service available that is 100% certified heavy metal-free and fresh from the Premium Runoff™ Extra Wet™ by Monsanto®

They're probably both owned by the same mega capital pool

Ha. They'll probably complain that they didn't give them clean water was well.

Do you have a license for that chocolate mate?

Why the fuck would nestle do that? What kind of retard would try and jew AFRICANS out of money? It's like mugging a homeless nigger, what the fuck would they gain from it? Maybe they were actually trying to help because these africans were already starving to death.