Are there any sound arguments against interracial breeding? You guys act like it would destroy society

Are there any sound arguments against interracial breeding? You guys act like it would destroy society.

That's because it does.

It hurts a nations homogeneity and creates rootless, globalist and prideless offspring

racially homogeneous societies are often culturally homogeneous. Those societies enjoy a low level of crime, poverty, and struggle. Thus, the ethnostate has historically shown to be the most tenable society.

I don't honestly feel like blacks and whites can't live together, I gave you the argument you wanted. I still wish we were culturally homogeneous here, because the U.S. does in fact have a culture, it's just that a minority group wants to change things that don't need changing, and it causes conflicts within and throughout our society today. For instance, blacks and women were finally equals in terms of liberty in the late 1900's, it's disturbing to me that we can't get along afterward.

Your offspring will statistically be dumber and will not be welcomed by you or your partners racial groups.

You're average stormnigger sees OP's pic and thinks
>That's one more white woman I will never have the chance to breed with and people like that man are the reason why I'm a perma virgin NEET.

They might say otherwise, but everyone knows that's the real reason why stormniggers reeee out when two grown adults fall in love.

This.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME

Are you implying that they had a chance in the first place?

dysgenics.

Culture and race are tightly linked.

While the offspring's family might love and accept him for who he is, he will never be truly accepted by the two separate groups.

With good parenting and instilling good values in them, this can be avoided...but it is one of the pitfalls of interracial breeding.

Personally, I just prefer it if my kid looks like me.

this, fucked a bitch last week girls are easy but seeing society get dumber via regression to the mean isnt good

that babys momma looks good

Racemixed people are more aggressive and have higher time preference (even more than blacks), they have average IQ of (white+black)/2 [which is low] also because white people and asians are genetically closer to neanderthals than to blacks, there is more female racemixed (brown) babies born, which shows the big genetic mismatch between these races [a bigger genetic mismatch would lead to children being inbred or even to unability to make mixed children, but the mismatch is not big enough]. Also white race would go extinct (it is irreversible), together with the culture and the civilisation. And white people are beautiful, unlike the others. Would you want to see only ugly people to live on the planet in 2500?

Of course statistically speaking, it is up to personal preference though.

>Are there any sound arguments against interracial breeding?
None whatsoever. Strong genes win out in the end anyway

LoL, she is pregnant, a future single mother.

Worked so well for Brazil and every other mongrelized new world nation.

Pic related already pumped and dumped his first white wife. You really want that to keep going?

Lower IQ, shit colored skin. I can name more.

Where is this from? It´s a great photo. Both seem to be enjoying their position.

Thanks for the Nazi propaganda.

>Reality is Nazi propaganda

lol knocked up. single motherhood incoming. my only hope would be she had triplet niglets running around to make her suffer even more.

Fuck yoursel shlomo.

How is that even an insult, hans.

racemixing creates weak people with no identity

Cocksucker, you have an EU flag. Kill yourself.

Hahahahshahahahahaha

kek

This is basically the history of your country summed up in 1 picture. Are you aware of that?

And dont forget that the only thing blacks have to offer is a long wobbly dick

>irreversible damaging your genetic heritage and ancestry
yeah its nothing really, dunno why everybody's making such a buzz about it