CK2 /ourgame/ confirmt

Reconquista, Expel the Jews and even casual 'Deus Vults' peppered in here and there, woke levels are off the charts.
I was playing as the Irish utermensch and I noticed this character pop up today. Had to share.

Where do you think the Deus Vult meme came from.

you can even "expel the jews" in this game cant you?

cannot agree with you for the fact that muslims are op in CK2 and christians are not

>arbitrary dropped
you can also play as them and establish israel

dont have but love eu4. Thinking about buying. which is better?

Pagans are hyper op tho

CK2, EU plays like a fucking NASA simulation and it's one of the less technical of the Paradox games

>fraternizes with burgers and (((merchants)))

Thankfully their AI is retarded.

>Not mentioning you can kick out the Jews from your country

NVM You did mention it, sorry lad

usually muslims get crushed in my game, even the later start dates.

doesn't change the fact that playing as muslim is far easier than playing as a christian.

damn affirmative action

>He couldn't bother to read the first sentence of OP

NVM You did correct yourself, sorry lad.

>arbitrary dropped
Yeah, same with 'detached priest', which could be argued suit Sup Forums very well but I just went for the easy memes desu

In the latest versions you can play as a European Noble who secretly worships Hellenic gods while pretending to be Catholic/orthodox. I did this as a Byzantine Baron and managed to secretly convert most of the imperial family. The emperor openly embranced paganism and there was a civil war. The empire was destroyed not even joking, all the duchies became independent

Highly recommended

>thankfully their AI is retarded.
Just like RL-
>shooting-over-walls intensifies

Until endlessly fucking then murdering teenagers creates lots of degenerate relatives who cause a 70k decadence revolt.

>tfw: forgot to highlight the fact he is 38-year-old and still has yet to get a waifu even though hes a balling ass 'Lord Mayor'

>muslim is easier gibbs than christian
its easier to shit in the street than to find a toilet, doesn't mean its going to be smooth sailing in the long run

I used to want to play these games because of how cool they looked but hot damn it takes forever to learn how to play, I have work to do

total war franchise is a good starting point to get into the series, i recommend either Rome 1 or Medieval 2

they're not difficult at all, for ck2 only a handful of things matter and they become self evident.
>upgrade castles in your counties, especially the castle towns
>click on the claimant button for other crowns to see potential marriage targets to get children with claims
>raise your heirs yourself and get rid of gavelkind
with that in mind, just expand expand expand