>Spicer
>Gorka
>Dubke
>Scaramucci
>Cohen-Watnik
>Short
>Walsh
>now Price

Everyday it gets worse.. what did we do to deserve this bros? When will we finally be put out of our misery?

It was because of bad optics that they brought to the administration with the nazi larping type shit. I'm glad they're gone.

>>Short
>>Walsh
Who?

>what did we do to deserve this bros?
I don't know, based fellow pede, let's go back to our home on based reddit and figure it out there.

What did you really expect when he said these two were going to be involved from day 1? Trump would never listen to the likes of Bannon and Gorka over his precious little princess and the Shekel master.

So why is Miller still there? He's the biggest larper of them all.

Trumps' biggest problem is everybody with brains is assuming that this admin is going to be a huge trainwreck that they're best sitting out. So the hiring pool is basically the freaks and the crooks, and the whole thing turns into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Bump

I agree that miller should get kicked out too, but Miller isn't in a position of influencing policy, he writes speeches. He's obviously created controversy in the past but unless he becomes more a of a public figure he might be safe.

>many names
>Cohn missing

Put your faith in Jesus Christ

Not in donald trump

there can be only two answers to this administration:

1) Trump is an exceptionally bad judge of character

or 2) Trump is a sick man with no idea what he is doing.

told you not to vote for him. you should have stayed home. play stupid games get stupid prizes.

Shut up Russian shills, stop driving a wedge between us and our God Emperor.

Trump is an idiot who is being played by Democrats and Republicans. On the other hand this isn't any different than if we had lost the election so who cares? I think it's safe to say America is a lost cause much like Sweden.

do you like Cohn?

Or 3: Trump rewards loyalty over competence

I wonder who is behind this post

Tough week for pimps and whores

>russian shill tries to double shill

saw that Ivan

>believing this isnt apart of the plan
hi shill

Simple, we never criticized trump, and we never showed that we weren't s secure vote.
If we raged at him from the beginning he would have to appeal to us not to lose his base.
But we didn't rage.
So I blame the chess cucks for this.
Trump played you not the libs

Not even trying.

Mattis though

>Cohen-Watnik

I bet the Goyim did this

saged

How hasn't he betrayed you.
Why are you this stupid.

You're a retarded piece of shit, and the prime example of why you "Muh PR" fags need to be ignored.
You want everybody gone who CNN doesn't like. None of those people were "Nazi larpers" you fucking retard.
>We should give amnesty to spics because it's good optics!
>We should pander to blacks because it's good optics!

Trumpfags are retarded as shit

>this is actual serious image and not satirical