Seinfield hidden Ping Pong pedogate reference

Am I seeing thing Sup Forums just watched S1E04 of Seinfeld and I couldn't help not intensifying my almonds at this moment.
Here is the transcript of the episode.

JERRY: His name is Joel Horneck. He lived like three houses down from me when I grew up. He had a Ping Pong table. We were friends. Should I suffer the rest of
my life because I like to play Ping Pong? I was ten. I would've been friends with Stalin if he had a Ping Pong table.. he's so self-involved.
(phone rings, Kramer pulls his phone out of his pocket)
KRAMER: That's for me. (into phone) Kramerica Industries.. Oh, hi, Mark.. No, no, no. Forget that. I got a better idea. A pizza place where you make your own pie.
JERRY: Can you conduct your business elsewhere?
KRAMER: (ignoring Jerry) No, no, no. I'm talking about a whole chain of 'em. Yeah. (Kramer leaves Jerry's apartment while still on the phone.)
GEORGE: I don't know why you even bother with this ping pong guy, I'll tell you that.

I can't find that specific clip on youtube if someone can please post, they are talking about Ping pong and Pizza chain and something related to pie, this shit is getting eerie the timing the reference of ping pong table, the sync.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/913180979417804800
seinfeldscripts.com/MaleUnbonding.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POO IN LOO
also bump. :)

>No toilets, plumbing, or sanitation
>Has wifi and television
Priorities, Pajeet.

what u say u son of basterd bitch

kek

How about we keep the meme thing out of this and talk about the topic here?
Or is an average burger dumb enough to think that a guy with a working wifi and laptop wouldn't had his basic sanitary needs all covered up.

On the side note people who are really interested in this shit there has been a development in the script
KRAMER: Oh, hey guys. Man, I’m telling you, this pizza idea, is really going to happen.
GEORGE: This is the thing where you go and you have to make your own pizza?
KRAMER: Yeah, we give you the dough, you smash it, you pound it, you fling it in the air. And then you get to put your sauce and you get to sprinkle your cheese, and then- you slide it into the oven.

>you smash it, you pound it, you fling it in the air. And then you get to put your sauce and you get to sprinkle your cheese.
>you smash it, you pound it, you fling it in the air. And then you get to put your sauce and you get to sprinkle your cheese.

I'll give you a rupee if you don't poopy.

Okay.
My favorite Seinfeld episode is the one where they have to go to India for a wedding, but no one wants to go because it's hot, smelly, and dirty. I really like the attention to detail they made throughout the episode, with the air having a musky, cloudy tint to it and the dirt streets littered in shit.

>slide it into the oven

Is this real OP? Was ping pong pizza even open back then?

Also previous posts look like slide

I don't know this post is getting raided by POO memes like ffs there are threads for those kind of shit, I should have really used the custom flags.
If this shit is real why do they do that? Its like do they release whole blueprint a decade ago and then move on with those? Shit like 9/11 has made me aware of these kind of shits, and we all know how famous hollywood is when it comes to pedophilia.

>thread getting raided by poo memes
>indian flag
Stop feeding the trolls and they will move on, stupid.
t. NRI

comet ping pong opened in 2006 (according to wikpeda). This whole scene seems too subtle to mean anything. Its just words "ping pong" and "pizza" appearing close next to each other in a sketch.
The pizza and general fast food terminology i can understand, but I dont really see the connection with ping pong other than comet ping pong, which wasnt opened unil 10 years after seinfeld

>Oh, hi, Mark
what the FUCK?

Yeah maybe but I guess this is more of a CTR attempt to shut me down by killing my self esteem, implying I have any.

>implying CTR gives a shit about pedophilia
It's already been normalized and the xenoestrogens in the food here will only make it worse. Seth Rich is the real story.

Just having some fun. Also, digits.

wtf do poos get TBS?

The aired that episode today.

What no its not normalized? a sane person would think twice before attempting such a thing and the fact that every key people in the world who are responsible with finances and make or break world economy are into this Moloch shit? You know how big this rabbit hole goes? The Khazars, the money magik and the debt based currency, communism, the evil plot of world Jewish communism and total domination, Mark of the beast.

You know what happens when the lid is blown open? That your life is so much dependent on these blood sucking child hitting adrenochrome junkies? They rely on PR that's why the use the power of money to control everything you see.

If this shit is for real, then Senfield would have subliminally tried to warn someone from the future about this shit? Or if someone from the top of pyramid wanted it there, I can only find answers on this dark corner of the internet because every other place is filled with 'muh get him a tinfoil hat' retards.

intersting

I usually torrent them, listen India isn't that bad if you are above 100 IQ its like one day we have to raid Sup Forums with torrent of our toilet pictures to flush this meme down.

Here comes podesta and his fucking shills for damage control . Keep digging lads and sage slide threads

>meme
What's the open defecation rate in your country?
Why, even when your people escape the slums and end up in my country, do you still wipe your asshole with your bare hands, like some kind of subhuman?

they show tbs 24 7 on blimps flying around new delhi

>source
am poo

Do you literally have any proof of what you just said?

Well I don't I, have a bidet, you just can't remove that shit with a swipe of a napkin, I guess its a Jewish scam ,why spend $8 a week when you can go clean with water?

What proof? Of pedogate being real? Oh yes there are plenty of such ((coincidences)), the people behind it and the shipping lanes they have in control which literally has no restrictions whatsoever and a famous Hollywood sitcom referencing big events, this isn't the first time we have experienced.

no,do you have proof of the script lines you just posted?

eat shit alex jones!

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/913180979417804800

You could have used google, but looking at how fast your country avg iq is heading towards my countries avg I took the step of quoting the fansite.

seinfeldscripts.com/MaleUnbonding.htm

>falling for shareblue bait
loo

>threaten alex jones
>he complies
we know, did podesta threaten bernie too? I heard a lot of talk that he did anyway

why the unecessary comment?

gonna bump this

Kek, if he's posting Alex Jones conceding as evidence then he's definitely a pedo

He's getting ripped apart on Twitter holy shit, good job lads.

Why the unnecessary request?

>stargate circa 2211
>still putting ketchup in the refrigerated compartmentalizer
I sure hope you guys don't do this

Verification is unecessary?
No wonder you guys are a third world. You're not white so the concept of excellence and precision escape your immediate brain.

POO
O
O

>You're not white so the concept of excellence and precision escape your immediate brain.

Why are you so mad do I even need to tell you how to CTRL + F?

Lol, Kramer didn't come up with the pizza idea until like season 7.

Kramerica is a season 4 invention

The conversation you are pretending you are quoting is the male unbonding

Yeah and this shit is from season 1.

>$8 a week on TP
You must shit A LOT!

ifyou buy that shitty dollar tree 1$ toilet paper, ya 8 bucks i bet a week
if you take 1 shit a day then maybe blow your nose you'll blow through a roll of that shitty dollar store toilet paper. but its like 4 rolls a bukc. maybe. idk what teh fuck im talking about now