Rikei ga koi ni ochita no de Shoumeishitemita

I'm going to dump the first chapter of this recent manga (I believe) hope you enjoy it

Other urls found in this thread:

comic-meteor.jp/rikekoi/
www40.zippyshare.com/v/E868iuQ8/file.html
www29.zippyshare.com/v/MgFkg7YV/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Having a body like this should be a crime

Page 6 is in the OP

Should've put a spoiler tag on that. Hope I don't get banned because of that

This seem interesting.

One more page and I'm done
Glad you're enjoying it

And that's it. They are both dorks but it was cute. I'll check for raws if anyone is still interested in it.

Thanks for the dump. Looks cute.

You're welcome.Unfortunately is the only chapter I can find.

Well this is kind of dead

Not much to talk about if there is only one chapter unfortunately. Seems like it has promise.

Really? I've seen the raws up to chapter 3 or 4. One second...

Yeah, it's right on Comic Meteo. Here: comic-meteor.jp/rikekoi/

Do you know how to rip raws from that site with OMD? If you don't I can just grab it and put them up somewhere.

Is this the evolution of manga romance? First Kaguya, then this, next the yuri version of Troy?

Oh god this is so pretentious.

i think it's funny.
i studied computational theory all last year though.
find raws if you can.

I had no idea that website existed? But no I can't rip the pages from there

>dat blush
how cute

I'm a fan of these autists I hope to read more.

If you google the name of the manga in japanese you can usually find the raw, or at least the name of the magazine it's serialized in.

But here, chapter 2 raws:

www40.zippyshare.com/v/E868iuQ8/file.html

You forgot Chapter 3 there.
www29.zippyshare.com/v/MgFkg7YV/file.html

I just hadn't put it up cause shitty upload speeds. Thanks for saving me the effort.

OP you gonna do the rest of these?

Premise is good but everything else is just as bad.

The story should be the autistic MC confessing with the cutie here that he loves her but lacks scientific evidence to show her. She tells love cannot be applied to science but the MC retorts, resulting in a battle of reason vs emotion.
Add slapstick comedy, girl as straight man and you can run this manga for a reasonable amount of time.

Best pairing.

When you suck my dick and gimme my e-peen.
But no really, I dont think op is a scanlator.

Cute

if so I love it.

>it's a "mangaka pretends to be smart" episode
Stop fucking trying. Unless the manga is written by Mochizuki or Yondeda I don't want to see this pretentious bullshit.

>this mad over nothing
You should get your blood pressure checked user. Also, lay off the potato chips.

Oh. I thought it said the OP was dumping a chapter he did. My mistake. What group is working on this then?

Any mangaka that actually do research like A Method to Make a Gentle World?
My /sci/ autism really liked that one. Shame best girl Aoi didn't won and conceived the next Einstein.

If my autism doesn't get triggered as easily as this I couldn't have been able to become a grad student in TQFT.

>wearing lab coats to do "math"
>trying to prove "who loves who"
>there's an "N year" designation for postgrads
>undergrad working in the same office as postgrads
>undergrad working at all
>no one is drinking coffee
The entire premise is fucking stupid but it's painfully obvious that the mangaka didn't do any research at all about how mathematics research is done. Suugaku Girl is still the only manga that doesn't completely shit the brick while dealing with mathematical concepts

they're wearing lab coats because they're autistic as fuck.

The art style is strangely familiar. Like I've seen the guy's pixiv or doujins or something.

That one has too much drama for me. It's shoujo disguised behind a thin layer of laymen physics.

I don't know if this guy will be able to keep up the charm like Kaguya did. But I didn't expect the Kaguya manga to stay good this long either.

>>wearing lab coats to do "math"
My math professor wears a lab coat. Calm down your autism.

This guy lost from pageThe characters in Kaguya feel believable whereas just from the bit of dialog on that page, my suspension of disbelief was already broken.

Aside from that, I don't feel nearly as much chemistry between the two leads from this when compared to Kaguya and Shirogane.

>no one is drinking coffee
Whoa, it's like paradise.

>just from the bit of dialog on that page, my suspension of disbelief was already broken
I'd say it's a good thing you haven't been exposed to autistic wiseasses like this, but some of them aren't that bad.

Compared to Kaguya, it's played very straight and undramatized. Doesn't have the same energy or charm as a result. Could be limiting for a comedy.

Then verify your """"math professor""""
Our prof here wears shorts and sandal, only brings a marker in our class and sometimes autistic.

>sometimes
Verify your "math 'professor'" as well

If this page is a sign of anything, it's that the mangaka might rely too much on "this character is hot" to carry the series. That long vertical panel and then those background flowers man.

Seriously, those background flowers.

>undergrad working in the same office as postgrads
>undergrad working at all

Undergrads assist both graduate students and research professors all the damn time.
Source my college.

Give an example. What kind of "assist"? What field?

A lab coat is just like a uniform really, you don't need a lab coat in physics either and half my physics department professors wear it.

That's not how it works.

Engineering Math and computer science were all in the same building and there was an entire system for giving credits to undergrads who did substantial work on a project. Usually in the realm of (extra hands for testing)/CAD/3Dprinting for engineers data entry and checking for math and I don't even fucking know what the CS students were doing.

>wears shorts and sandal,
no shirt?
also your experience =/= everyone else's experience, especially in japan.

>What kind of "assist"?
Courtesy blowjobs.

I thought we were talking about math, not engineering

This is so friggin' cute.

What do you everything else is bad? The compsci & mathematic concepts are pretty accurate. They are even using latex. This alone makes the whole series pretty good already.

>The compsci & mathematic concepts are pretty accurate
Nice vacuous truth

The concepts are kind of thrown in randomly to make it sound smart but I don't see how they are misapplying any of the terms (NP, Turing, etc). What am I missing here?

I'm saying there are none to begin with. Namedropping isn't the same as incorporating concepts into the story

Yes, I partially agree. However, they do accurately apply to concept of Turing Machine to "prove" the existence of love between two people can be determined programmatically, which I thought is well incorporated into the story. My original point was more aimed towards the subtleties ie using latex instead of word / randomly scribbled html code and accurate notations.

Thanks, I liked it.

>I havent ever gone to college!

The irony

I loved it user. Good luck.

Thank you .I'll dump the chapters in hope someone will translate them

Chapter 2

So smart yet so dumb

The waiting time and the captcha are far more annoying than I thought

JUST FUCKING FUCK FUCK

Chapter 2 done

Needs translation.

Author lurking on Sup Forums confirmed!

Basic Summary: The baka couple decides on measuring heart rate as the experiment to determine evidence of love. They try a few different things to see if their heart-rates will rise, and eventually get good results from the "kabedon".

But of course just a single experiment is not enough, they need to repeat it to get a large sample size, so they set out to repeatly do the "kabedon".

It was a fun read thanks OP.

What's this Kaguya everyone is going on about?

"Kaguya Wants to be Confessed to". Another comedy romance manga. It's about a guy and a girl who both believe that being the first person to confess means giving up all the power in the relationship, and both of them are too prideful to be the first one to confess. As such, they end up going through ridiculous plans to trick the other person into confession while hiding their feelings.

That's what I was thinking it was, it was a great read.

High IQ, Low EQ.

I just started reading this, and I can't help but imagine the narrator from Kaiji narrating everything. It's pretty great.

Nip in national uni here. I even know some people in 埼玉大学理工学研究科. You are almost right but nip undergrads can't get bachelor if they can't submit a graduate thesis called 卒論 at least in physics major. They need to do work in a lab to do their own "jobs" anyway. Also, PD can share an office with undergrads. Not blog but I hate coffee.

>p

They are trying way too hard to portray them as intelligent.