Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

His face looked more brutalized in the anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

emilia left subaru in the capital because she wants him to stop hurting himself trying to help her. she tried to repay his favors by having him healed and hopefully he'll stop putting her in his debt

>It's a fictional novel so i wouldn't go into expecting full on logic,

I expect my novels to be logically concise if they are written badly they are dropped

I wonder if the sensation he gets if he tries to explain Return by Death is the same you get if you try to keep fapping after the orgasm.

I want to kill this fucking cunt.

>tfw you get a beating so bad that your waifu tells you to fuck off

why would you want to kill best boy?

Previous

If that were the case she wouldn't have thrown some barbs at him before she left.

truly one of the worst feels

That was the inteintion before he started running his mouth about debts and shit.

>Get teleported into fantasy world
>Call yourself some half-elf's knight not realizing the autism surrounding the title
>WHAT HOW DARE YOU CALL YOURSELF A KNIGHT YOU WEAK PIECE OF SHIT. WE'VE TRAINED ALL OUR LIVES FOR THIS SHIT YOUR STRENGTH AND RESOLVE DON'T COMPARE. DOES IT COMPARE MOTHERFUCKER?!
>uhh n-not my strength b-but my resolve does!
>LOOK AT THIS MAGGOT TAKING PRIDE IN BEING A WEAK PIECE OF SHIT.
>I-it's not my fault I wasn't born into a knight family like you!
>NIGGA YOU MAD HAHA LOOK AT YOU EMBARRASSING YOUR GIRL

Juliusfags will defend this

>look at how I take this level 3 noob out

More like he keeps hurting himself and overdoing it because of her when there's no clear reason as to why since to her they only met at the pawn shop.

THIS

no knight ever would do that.. it's shameful, actually. What a mediocre knight

>Repost

Punished Subaru

>OH LOOK AT ME BEATING UP A GUY WITH NO SWORD EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER

He was being a cunt

Best boy.

All he just needs to say to her is: "I got the boners for you. So you bet I'm going to fuck myself over to fuck you."

Will this be properly adapted?

He was trying to say that he expected some trust after all that. Emilia took it in some unexplainable way, cause it never is only he apologizes, and thought he was discriminating against her.

Claiming to be the head knight of the next potential leader is a role in which you need to protect your charge, friendo. If you can't hold your own in a little duel then you're going to get reamed by assassins or on the battlefield. Knights have to G up matey and Subaru couldn't hang.

>this unbelievable new

Saying he loves her would be a start, but that would sound like an excuse at that point. Again, to her they only barely just met, his infatuation and saying that she has done a lot for him makes no sense to her, and makes him come off as delusional.

Will I be able to see this by the end of this season?

youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c
i wish we got this song as the season ends also some NUCLEAR/Big Boss moments would be nice

Emilia a shit, Rem will win mark my words that AU ending is a hint of things to come.

>implying he won't get Rem's soul back

He actually gets punished for it later receiving some down time i believe.

Literally the same post as Slainefags. No wonder.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Praise Felt-sama!

Only the start of it, all that happens way later arc 4, 5 and 6.

So like, what's the deal with translations?

Everyone is pretty sure the anime is just going to get further and further away from the source as the gore ramps up.

I want the real shit. I know one of you faggots has got it. Preferably WN but LN is fine too.

This is actually one of the few times I actually want an anime original ending.

Those are half-false/exaggerated spoilers. That torture didn't even happen, it was only a bunch of handjobs.

nice forced meme that make no sense becaue he and subaru are bros

How is Subaru in Arc 6?

Will someone ever know this man's suffering.

I don't know how long I can sit here and bear the idea of him just dealing with by himself before he thoroughly self-destructs.

How long do you think before he finally gives him and accepts Satella/The witch of Envy due to just how broken he is.

You'll like Bettlejuice.

Arc 3 chapter 36 and onwards would like to have a word with you user.

>t.LN reader

Edkidna, The witch of Greed learns of his power in arc 4

A new man

What the FUCK

The public humiliation hit a bit close to home, I know the feel of desperately trying to save face like that in front of a crowd

What is happening in this image

Reminder that LN does NOT have graphic depictions of physical torture like the WN does.

The psychological torment is basically is same though.

He already sold his soul to Greed.

pssshhh nothing personal kid
*tips sword*

Yea but she just pokes fun at his head and makes him go even more bonkers, No actual effort to repair or help him. I'm hoping for someone in the physical world to actually latch on and realize the shit he goes through.

Training.

WN is just a rough draft and most of the shit in it will be rewritten/deleted
LN is the end product
Manga is just to attract more people to the LN.

I want to fuck greed

literally the most "why are we still? here just to suffer?" ever

I think it was one of those
>if I hurt him enough maybe he won't come running after me and thus stay out of trouble
situations

god damn i fuck it up

If you can get through all of the experimentation and torture you just might get the chance.

Wouldn't Satella rage at another witch stealing her man?

I want to fuck Felix

Nah, she was hurt by his actions too, the moment of no return was when he threw the debts in her face.

So wheres the new checkpoint anyway? The day of the ceremony? I'm surprised he hasn't died at all in like, three episodes.

You think we'll get a death montage? Probably not before arc 3 (or 4? Whenever they get captured) though, which we might not see as its after the anime ends.

Greed has her own pocket dimension where Satella cannot influence, Subaru and her talk about his return to death ability often.

I survived Glasslip, I'm sure I can survive some torture

JULIUS
DID
NOTHING
WRONG

the same damn appa vendor when he is with Rem one time

I can't wait for the Remfag tears when she becomes a turnip

I heard he kills her. Why would he kill such a beautiful woman?

so this entire anime is some mind break femdom fetish or what? first Elsa now This.

HYPOTHETICALLY

If Rem's soul came back, would she be the same? Would everyone remember her? HYPOTHETICALLY

HYPOTHETICALLY

Greed is cute! CUTE!

He kills the Bishop of Greed, not the Witch

>We are surprised that Subaru hasn't died in three episodes.

HYPOTHETICALLY, probably yes.

I really want the climax of the series for Subaru to be free from the no talky part of the curse and explain to everyone just how much fucking shit he's gone through. I want him to explain what its like to be flayed, gutted, crushed, and vaporized to death by enemies and friends alike.

That's good. Glad I was mistaken.

wow
I want to see this so bad

season 2 when?

He doesn't, he kills the Bishop. The witch becomes too valuable of an asset to him.

She could come back but no one but Subaru would remember her. This would be bad since Rem was so close to Ram

She will never come back

Her, Emilia and Satella all look like each other. That can't be a coincidence can it?

>says he is a knight
>gets asked to prove himself in a fight
>gets destroyed
>self insertfags are mad about it

dropped this show after episode 4. did it get any good?

If Rem ever comes back there would be no more Dark Lord Subaru.

BUT if history repeats itself... It will become the trigger to his madness.

ur a cuck

No it's like Sword Art Online now. Move along.

Implying Statella won't reveal it to everyone after they all betray Subaru for having her scent

This episode was basically
>Talk shit, get hit

Did you hate the MC?

If so good, We're starting round 1 of him getting abused and fucked with to no end.

As I understand it, all of the stuff post-arc 3 is from the WN, the LN is just wrapping up arc 3 now. So if there is a season 2 and if it goes longer then just arc 3, it might be a few years down the line because the LN isn't there yet. But considering how much Kadokawa is pushing for this, I wouldn't say its unrealistic, exactly. My only hope, as well as many other anons, is that they keep the absolute fucked up shit in faithfully, like the flaying and torture. I don't want us getting let off easy, I want to see it all. I want it to hurt.

Just don't

holy shit

might just watch the latest episode then

That would actually be a reason to pick this up

>says he is an attendant
>gets no compliments from old wise man
>Subaru does
>fails to make a low level surrender
>Juliusfag are mad about it

Hahahahha

Who the fuck is gonna believe him?

You gotta understand he is to stupid to make himself not sound like he's bullshiting.

>Save up enough money for training lesson be it magic, or sword training
>An hero
>Repeat
Why the fuck wouldn't you grind when you have pretty much UNLIMITED time on your side? That's like playing an MMO where you can freeze time and train.

Because he's retarded

Good joke