Is this image somewhat truthful?

is this image somewhat truthful?

People can't fit in bottles op

The Germans have just re-elected Merkel.

this

stupid question op

yes but for every german that feels this way about migrants there is 10 tripping over themselves to slurp nigger cocks

Well, could you expect anything else than an idiotic question when the person asking represents a flag like this?

that bottle is really big
look how small that truck is next to it
but then... humans aren't that big

what if it's just a really small truck dude...woah

trucks are responsible for reawakening Hitler?

fpbp

Really makes me think

How's it going to get his hat through the bottleneck?

I would say so, yes. The world fury at the activities of muslims is reaching a boiling point.

/thread

that's a mini-nazi men that's why it can fit in a bottle ,google it it's true

Peaceful ROPer Trucks.

Yes but i heard they can into ash trays.

dead nazis do the charleston inside of bottle that have a cork that shot off with a tribal uhaul? i think you have done to much dmt

I could conquer the problem with 10% of Germany's population. Kein Problem, mein Freund.

>The Germans have just re-elected Merkel.

nobody has elected merkel directly. we vote for parties. these parties form the parliament of the Bundestag which then elects the Kanzler. and even that has not happened yet. they haven't even formed a coalition.

in fact her party, the CDU, lost 8,6% compared to the election 4 years ago.

You should all pray to your (((gods))) that pic related will never happen during our lifetime.

A third time, there will be no survivor around to tell stories about a victory or defeat.

Such a terrible booze imao

>not the nigger fat version
top tier taste my dude

i dont think anyone will be left if white people chimp out again. I'm going to mexico if that happen. im half spic half italian and look like a jew. this wont end well for me.

pure unadulterated crap op

This picture is so fucking metal I don't even know why.

ANOTHER DAY
ANOTHER DEATH
ANOTHER SORROW
ANOTHER BREATH

I fucking hope so

>is this image somewhat truthful?

think about it this way: by and large the majority of germans leads a mostly comfy life. nobody HAS to go to sleep hungry, nobody HAS to sleep on the street, even if you sit on your ass all day and don't work the government pays you, if you're sick you can't be denied treatment, crime is relatively low and so on. there is huge income inequality, but well, what can you do.

yet we (me included) elected a complete clown party into our government with 12,6% out of nowhere just because of some refugees.

take just a few of those things away I listed above, which will definitely happen in the future, add increased unemployment through automation and hordes of migrants from north africa and the middle east that will come here because of climate change.

it's going to get uncomfortable soon enough again.

they can if you put them in very carefully

see germans are beyond cucked

>People can't fit in bottles op

its a trapped spirit not a corporeal being.

No, they aren't going to fight back. Seems clear that the Islam issue is splitting Europe along the predictable boundaries