Why the is this administration such a fucking disaster? WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WALL?

Why the is this administration such a fucking disaster? WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WALL?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aHXwf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Over 200 miles have gone up already.

>he actually believed that build a wall bullshit

What does Trumps cock taste like?

Obama paid $50,000 dollars for hot dogs.

Kill yourself.

>Little fat bitch throws shitfits on twatter all day while his staff do fuck all except provide ammo for the media

Imagine being THIS useless.

Obama also spend less on travelling in 8 years than Trump already did so far. Not to mention his travel expenses are mainly to play fucking golf.

Trump will never build the wall. Just like he dropped criminally charging Hillary Clinton.

Yeah he should just let shit slide like Obama did

reminder this thread is a Sup Forumstard who posted this in a celeb fap thread.

Obama put 10 trillion on the debt you fucking moron.

and? He also was president during the worst economic crisis since the 1920s. A crisis he didn't create.

Fuck outta my country virgin nigger

You voted for a corrupt NYC democrat real estate tycoon. What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

>can't say anything constructive
>HURR DURR FUCK OFF

Yup, the average intelligence of Sup Forums

MUH NARRATIVE REEEEE

exactly this. I didn't vote for him though because I'm not a retarded alt right incel

>elect a guy famous for firing incompetent people
>fires incompetent people
>surprised

>classic comeback that originated from E. Hoover

are you fucking gay?

You mad I can smell your shitty skin from over here?

>elects a guy famous for being incompetent
>is incompetent
>not surprised

Who cares if a high ranking public official uses luxury travel? That's the lifestyle he was accustomed to, it's not surprising that he needed it.

Not hard to believe honestly, after Obama basically got away with murder for 8 years and hillary sold national influence to the middle east without being charged they must think they can do whatever they want now.

Nice to see one get fired.

>famous for being incompetent

Why can't this billionaire be as successful as you?

A crisis which he made worse by deploying Keynesian economics, effectively delaying the inevitable.
Meanwhile the bankers got off scott-free.

>1 post by this ID
>CNN

You do realize it's congress that creates and passes the budget, right? Obama has nothing to do with that.

>white house controlls budgets of

They never said what the wall would be. You got the wailing wall, now go put it to good use.

>WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WALL?
You got kike'd by Donald "I love poorly educated" Trump

except signing it, along with exclusive lobbying powers and effective chairmanship of the party

>Whitehouse sets spending budget.
>Guy misuses budgeted money
>its the guy who sets the budgets fault.

Are you from California? I bet you think the fact that we have the countries highest taxes and they still can't keep the roads in any kind of working order is the fault of the taxpayers NOT GIVING ENOUGH. and not the people squandering their money.

Obama spent 100 million on a trip to Africa alone

archive.is/aHXwf
The wall is coming.

/thread.

you are the one being mad, triggered as fuck by facts.

Objectively false

>elect a guy famous for firing incompetent people
Why even hire those incompetent people in the first place

>WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WALL?
you are an idiot if you think there is going to be a wall

>2 years
why such a wierd time frame

Because only stupid people i.e. incompetent people would join Trump's team.

Illiterate fucktard

In 10 weeks Trump spent what Obama did in 2 years.

They're picking a very specific two years of Obama's presidency.

Obama spent $100 million on one trip to Africa so obviously they're not using the year in which that happened.

They obviously picked out of his 8 years in office a 2 year window slotted between major Holidays and Trips that had the lowest spend to 'prove' their point.

This will be the END of Drumpledumpfle's fake presidency, he will now be impeached.

It really isn't.
They just added Trumps spending for the 10 weeks, and compared them to the numbers and time Obama used to reach the same spending.

Trump took only 10 weeks compared to Obama's 2 years to spend as much money on travel

Obama spent almost $100 million on travel, and that's because for some reason they don't count the travel to Africa as a vacation because it was "work", and that alone cost $100 million.

Because trump is better????

You can't be serious.

What if Obama's 2 years used were the least active? If you compare those 2 years to Obama's Africa trip, then Obama also spent more than Obama in those 2 years.

Whomever wrote that has selected a 2 year time frame of Obama's lowest cost to make this claim.

>obama big bad meanie weenie so daddy twump cant suck!
Cant believe his tiny dick actually keeps you from thinkimg logically

For having a tiny penis he sure seems to breed with some beautiful women. And all the women he's been with said they enjoyed it.

Dare I say... Tom paid a heavy price?

I'm so sick of the dipshit Yuropoors chiming in on American politics. A prototype means fuck-all, you inbreds. There has been no official budget approval by Congress, and Mexico isn't paying for it. As long as there is no official confirmation on where the money is coming from there is no guarantee the wall will ever be built.

Actually shows the absolute greatness of trump administration
>if it was Obama administration the story would never have come out
>if it was a "republican" administration the story would be ignored and they would just tell the guy to stop it for a few weeks
>trump administration...FIRED
BASSSEEEFDDDDD

>Over 200 miles have gone up already.
-up the collective ass of hoodwinked trump voters, yes

Have you ever considered your paid to post on a site to protect pedophiles and murderers?

Trump is about to reveal the Truth since JFK. Fuck are you talking about?

He's a major fucking pussy that takes orders from his (((son in law))) and camel fuckers. Fuck off, braindead larper

That's a shame, I was hoping to see his son in law get locked up.

You don't even fucking know what Jared Kushner does. If you knew that, you could prove it, but you can't prove anything.

this administration is a flaming train wreck, but that claim is objectively wrong.

Oh wow, another incongruous montage of Sup Forums flames and random articles and images put together by some neet schizo, you've well and truly convinced me

>Obama also spend less on travelling in 8 years than Trump already did so far.
source?

Don't fall for the narrative, lads. Pic related is why he's out. If you think for a second anyone in Trumps cabinet should have to fly coach and risk getting attacked by low agency libfags, you aren't thinking.

Also the wall is being worked on already, concern shill

That's the media's job. Every time something happened, he just said "I know you guys might not agree with me, but I'm doing my job the best way I can. I'll get to the bottom of this and we will find a solution". Then somehow that's a good enough answer and they stop.

is UAE the new Media Matters VPN?

His ass

this

>Obama paid $50,000 dollars for hot dogs.

Source?

That's pretty cray cray.

>larping memeflagger accuses me of shilling