US Air Force Pozzed

Lt Gen chimps out about some racial slurs on a board.

What the fuck did Obama do to our military?

hooktube.com/watch?v=WfjZ1otkS3o

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/obama_purged_military_of_those_who_sought_victory.html#ixzz4u6dpfVrT
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/obama_purged_military_of_those_who_sought_victory.html#ixzz4u6eCocuF
martinhash.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1565&hilit=flynn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what a nigger

Obama made all new generals wear butt plugs 24/7 in order to be appointed

It has nothing to do with Obama apart from him nudging it out into the open more blatantly. That's a good narrative for plebs to focus on, though, instead of them picking up on Trump doing nothing about it.

Barack Obama’s purge of high-ranking officers has reached a staggering number—now approaching 200.

It has been suspected by many that the purge has something to do with nuclear weapons, given that several officers relieved of duty recently were at the very top of the chain of command with oversight over our nuclear weapons arsenal. On October 9, 2013, Vice Admiral Timothy Giardina, “deputy commander of the U.S. Strategic Command, an entity that oversees all nuclear-armed missiles, bombers and submarines,” including land-based nukes, was relieved of duty. A mere 48-hours later, Major General Michael Carey, in charge of hundreds of nuclear missiles across the United States, was also relieved of command. In addition, there is the suspicious death days after the Boston bombing of two-star general Joseph Brown, who had extensive ties to the deployment of nuclear weapons.

I feel like anything about lt col is basically just a paper pusher / symbolic leader while the lt and capts and civs do all the work

It's nice to see the US army telling you to respect human dignity while bombing without shame kids in other countries.

Sauce?

That's a US Air Force uniform fucktard

Nigger terrorists either way.

Why the fuck you think I care?

>Chair Force
Oh, that explains it.

Keks. You have respect for the families you're killing because they are evil. Hypocrisy is so rampant in this country brother

>commissioned person
>saying anything
>important

yeah, sure.

This guy sounds like a tranny.

Jesus we’re screwed.

He must be gay.

Retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely, an outspoken critic of the Obama administration, notes how the White House fails to take action or investigate its own officials but finds it easy to fire military commanders "who have given their lives for their country." Vallely thinks he knows why this purge is happening.

"Obama will not purge a civilian or political appointee because they have bought into Obama's ideology," Vallely said. "The White House protects their own. That's why they stalled on the investigation into Fast and Furious, Benghazi and ObamaCare. He's intentionally weakening and gutting our military, Pentagon and reducing us as a superpower, and anyone in the ranks who disagrees or speaks out is being purged."
Read more: americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/obama_purged_military_of_those_who_sought_victory.html#ixzz4u6dpfVrT
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

It's also a fact that a number of our general officers, not all of them but a number of them, were asked to leave before what would normally be accepted as the routine tenure for that particular position, and General Mattis is a case in point who had very strong views on Iran. Most of us agree with those views but I know the administration did not agree with them. General Flynn, who you know very well and had on your show, was an outspoken proponent for understand radical Islam, how dangerous this particular threat was and was trying to communicate that, he was not able to server out his full tenure. So yes, that's another fact that we can substantiate, that there were generals who did leave earlier than what their tenure would be and the characteristic they all shared together is they did disagree with the administration on various points.

Read more: americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/obama_purged_military_of_those_who_sought_victory.html#ixzz4u6eCocuF
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

I did 3 tours in Baghdad and it make me sick to see these sons of bitches playing patty cake for the media. Take that fanny grabbing behind closed doors. Get your hands dirty or you TAKE A HIKE. I didnt spend 4 years in the toybox for nothing.

Everyone above this post is a dirt poor Russian pretending to be American.

>sandnigger children
>human
Thanks for the laugh, bud.

Lt. Cuck

Obama didn't do anything. The US military was the first target for integration as far back as FDR. It has been pozzed to hell for many decades longer than civilian society.

For those who didn't notice we just had an Presidential election and the two main combatants were the CIA/Mike Morrell/Clinton versus DIA/Mike Flynn/Trump.

The evidence is abundant.

Research Gen Flynn he is the OP of Our Guys.

Great discussion here...

martinhash.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1565&hilit=flynn

Is the a KLS

>while bombing without shame kids in other countries.
gotta clear out the middle east for israel goy.

>fagboy scared of thinking white men in the Air Force

You can’t stop the inevitable, faggot.

Shove a cock down your throat.

>THE POWER OF DIVERSITY!!!!!!

lolkay

you know that that shit was written by the nogs themselves to move the agenda. those white boys could give a rats ass about those blackies. this is false flag bullshit.

shut down fort benning its named after a confederate general and is a symbol of hate

>muh diversity
>muh institution
>muh race

Sounds like a typical leftist SJW.

nigger

>but general
>we're fighting the kikes

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

He prob believes this narrative.

>Says the Judicial System is bias.
>Says CIA are war criminals
>Says MIC is devil
>Loses election
>Muh CIA and FBI!!!!

yea it specially modified so we parachute out of the airplane on the dirt bikes for recon missions. Dirt Dogs 2nd airborne division only ones allowed to do that. We are supported by a tank

I was in the Air Force from 2011 to 2015, as a 2A553B. I loved the Air Force, and I loved my job, put the constant PC bullshit brought about under Obama made it a fucking joke. The CBTs we had to take were almost emasculating. Most of the airman in our squadron ans group felt the same way, but those medical, personnel and other "nonnner" airmen took it as the gospel.

I thought about going blue to green after my enlistment was up, specifically into the Marines, but most Marines I talked to said the Corps was looking just as bad as the Air Force was from PC bombardment.

Unless you were one of those "professional" airmen, it was all a joke. The fact that I had to wear the same uniform that some nigger supply sergeant or Colonel in the Medical Group drove me crazy knowing these people would lock themselves in their office if the base came under attack instead of fighting. These are the same kind of people that ran out to the flight line to see Obama when he would visit.

You can't run a team when you have preference or prejudice for individuals based on anything other than their ability.

This isn't about being PC. This is about teamwork and protecting national security. Prejudice puts lives on the line, its as simple as that.

what was the "terrible thing" that sparked this crap?

>The racial slurs were discovered this week on message boards outside the dormitory rooms of five black cadet candidates, according to a memo Silveria wrote on Wednesday to the academy’s staff that was also posted on Facebook.

I wonder who was behind it

leading from behind

demoralizing the airforce, one commie speech at a time

National security is ensured when niggers, kikes, and spics don't exist. This isn't about anything other than the neo-Weimar kike agenda.

>I was in the Air Force from 2011 to 2015, as a 2A553B. I loved the Air Force, and I loved my job, put the constant PC bullshit brought about under Obama made it a fucking joke. The CBTs we had to take were almost emasculating. Most of the airman in our squadron ans group felt the same way, but those medical, personnel and other "nonnner" airmen took it as the gospel.

It's always the employees who don't do jack shit and don't have a dangerous role that are always praising the flag and Old Glory this and fought for honor and

BULLSHIT ALL OF IT

We have a standing army in the police and the military and it will one day oppress us guaranteed.

This guy is a screeching faggot. We don't need people like him.

if you can't handle a slur, you can't handle an airplane or time machine or whatever they're using

Truvada>blacks>pozzed>jews

the sad thing is that the military recruits more southerners in general and they dont realize that the rest of the country or the world doesnt operate in a narrow minded way where their skin color puts them above someone else. that's literally prison tier mentality but its normal for them because that's all they know

>I wonder who was behind it
Absolutely THIS.

The left has been known to fake stuff like this in the past. Poop Swastikas and a black church burning come to mind.

>
>>The racial slurs were discovered this week on message boards outside the dormitory rooms of five black cadet candidates, according to a memo Silveria wrote on Wednesday to the academy’s staff that was also posted on Facebook.
>I wonder who was behind it

((we've)) ((been)) ((down)) ((this)) ((path)) ((before))

>What the fuck did Obama do to our military?

Gutted it, fired all of the good officers, and let all of the faggots and dykes in.

yvan eht nioj

muh skincolor
muh communism

Heel spurs. You never win fuck all. He killed bin laden. Youre about to be nuked

muf free speech means muh hate speech get fucked you immature savage flee to russia where putin tolerates that shit

>toughest military in the world
>butthurt over words

Amerikan AF is filled with literal faggots and ZOG loving holy rolling robots and has the highest % of actual Jews.

So all the enemy has to do is say some racist words and the US army will breakdown ha.

Sacred band of thebes. Bisexual alexander. Faggot hadrian. Bisexual david

don't make us deploy a carrier battlegroup to your shitty island only to collide with container ships on the open seas in the north atlantic you fucking BONG

Kidney failure killed Bin Laden....that op was a flush job for someone who knew something they shouldn't.

>chair force

So just another Friday?

the air force needs to be controlled by another branch

911.gif

Sorry about your shitty mum queer....now start the torrent of pro-faggot agitprop. Your terrible burden is her creation.

He's a subversive agent, they're everywhere. He's taking some unimportant graffiti and inflating it into an issue to cause division. A real general would not be concerned with this trivia and let the local authorities deal with it.

I don't really give a fuck about anyone outside of US borders except maybe europoors and even then it's only because they are white. Some goat fucking sand nigger getting blown up does not phase me even if you tell me it's for Israel since killing sandniggers is beneficial to all.

Jesus Christ this cunt sounds like a whiny little bitch. Is our entire military a bunch of faggots now? How embarrassing

You can't have people treating each other like second-class citizens in wartime. If your enlisted are treating a competent officer like shit because he's black, Hispanic, whatever it means the well-oiled war machine slips a gear.

user, you'd be surprised how many military and LE wouldn't do their job if they were given an order that was unlawful. For those that would follow that order, believe most would tuck tail and run. Numbers don't always mean anything.

If anything, I would worry about those few loser sadist civilian LEs who never served and/or have a superiority complex.

he might as well go on shitted.com

this right here

ill take "why was this filmed and why did it go viral" for $6,000,000 shekels

You're the heir to our empire.

You need to toughen up son.

Yeah this kind of thing really exhibits a weakness in the US Military in general, this should not have been televised or made public at all, now the entire world knows that there is such racial tension and sensitivity in the US Military that some graffiti on a board needed to be addressed in a serious manner, and I'm sure an enemy can devise some clever ways to exploit that, I can imagine it would be very easy actually.

Great job with that virtue signalling Lt Gen Silveria hope you know it has compromised the military strength of the US and exhibited a blatant weakness in the Air Force that an enemy could exploit to undermine the organization.

>deploy carrier group
>most ships are floating housing projects
>randomly run into vessels you could see from miles away
>get lost and accidently float to Iran on a dingy
>be forced to pay billions in cash for return of your sailors
>ask AF for no fly zone
>AF too busy babysitting niggers and crying about mean words to care

You sound like you suck dicks.

>US Military: We can take out a nuclear armed nation with millions of soldiers.
>Us Military: DON'T SAY BAD WORDS IT HURTS PEOPLES FEELINGS!!!

Kim might seriously have a chance.

godamn retarded stupidest shit i ever heard right here
think trump would of thought of that before bitching and disavowing North Carolina

This is the way the military has operated for a long time, and it is a good thing. You clearly have no idea how important cohesion plays to military readiness; race drama can not be allowed to exist.

So how do we drain Obumbler's Swamp in the military?

enjoy your worship of the orange guy in office. while they destroy everything theyre pretending to give a shit about right now like whatever the fuck pansy pussy ass has to say.

He wouldnt be standing there if somebody else didnt tell him to TRUMP

>we didn't have plenty of black people in the Navy putting guns on the line even in the war of 1812

Can you be obedient? Can you perform your duty? Can you be a proper terror to our enemies foreign and domestic?

Then I don't care if you're white as snow or blacker than coal. War is the one place where any man can be equal, if he's equally good at killing someone else. Or equally dead.

he just wants to advance his career. Making statements of fervent devotion to the ruling orthodoxy may put you in a better position vis a vis your comrades in the armed forces. We had that under gommunism. Plus the West is reaching comical levels of fanaticism in fighting "racism". "Possible accusations of racism" paralyzed the whole Rotherham police for years.

If someone possibly maybe wrote the n-word on your territory you need to engage in statements of public devotion to the party line or you'll end up on the pyre for heresy too.

Trump may be an outsider but 99% of the US state is progressive

when trump addresses racism
in NOrth Carolina
everything past that is a false flag terror attack
>what im saying is this
this guy was paid to say this shit. Look at him. Look everytime these people get to DO this. THere so fake acting
its not a real event. I mean sure someone may have done what he described but he goes on like about it. If you cut out every part of him saying its bad.. then it would be him tellin gyou of an event that happened. then leaving.
Tldr
NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

While our society is multi-racial it is entirely acceptable for racism to be completely disallowed in military.

You're all the same worthless shit until the military shapes you into the proper well-oiled tool you signed up to be. Black, white, hispanic, or martian.

Shit is pozzed af though.

>literally asks everyone to take out their cell phones and film him

This guy looks and sounds like if he were raised in a different city he'd be gay.

This bullshit is way below a generals pay grade, he should be working on the next exercise simulating NORADS defence of the US from hijacked planes or something rather than what some kid scribbled.

>All those cucked youtube comments.

Yes, I know you don't care. Because you're a nigger terrorist. The US is nothing. Race is the nation. Period. The US's enemies are people who don't want to be terrorized with homosexual rape and nigger-induced genocide if they won't accept debt-based currency. You are a delusional terrorist.

>You clearly have no idea how important cohesion plays to military readiness;

you clearly have no idea that the us had a pretty much white army except of small numbers of minorities until fairly recently.

You will not have cohesion with your Brazilian demographics 52% man. Not in the Army, not anywhere else. A small incident may trigger a bitter conflict between the myriad of racres and ethnicities making up your army, all raised on a victimhood-grieviance-revenge culture. The generals are already panicking.

Expand on this. Jews trying to start WW3 again?

it has a lot to do with Obama and how he transformed our military into the SJW force it is today during his extremely active 8 years in power

Hi Lt Col

And we should all be grateful it's happening. This worthless nigger country's reign of terror against the rest of the world is finally ending. Hopefully your country in particular wakes up and realizes that no amount of "protection from Russians" will ever be worth what the US will demand in return [your complete niggerization and enslavement].

If I join the Navy, am I going to have to stop posting here?

Whoa shit, a good leaf post

Are they going to stomp on Kim's face with those heels?!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

What a fucking disgrace.

Hahah

So what conclusions would you draw from this?

The replacements are rogue puppets that will launch nukes at command from outside force?

The Air Force has become nothing but an employment service for black females, long gone are the days of having competent/low drama white male bosses, now it's all incompetent/high drama black/lez female leaders.

>don't dehumanize and insult your fellow soldiers, especially for racially motivated reasons.
Wow goddamn pussy military not letting me call my Staff Sergeant a nigger