10's is the worst decade for anime

10's is the worst decade for anime

>thinking every 90's artstyle is the same as your pic-related
(you)

We got Kaguya

One anime is not enough

80s and 70s are best

> weeb says 90's

90's gave us GITS, Memories, Jin Roh, and Spriggan. Those alone are more than enough. There would need to be around 20 perfect 10 TV anime to make up for just one of those movies. Because

Movies > Baby TV shows

>10's
>good
Throw away your Sup Forums golden membership card fagget

We got jojo

>Madoka
>Gintama
>hunter x hunter
>steins;gate
>Kill la kill
>one punch man
>mob psychotic 100

Right
Throw yourself off a cliff nigger

>10's
>Its not even over yet

>Gintama
Stopped right there. You first, shittastekun.

You're obnoxious, but at least you did not do the more obnoxious "Madoka isn't good" thing.

10's was much better for anime than 00s or 80s.

People say this literally every decade

I dunno 00-09 was bad because 00-06 was god awful.

Lots of good shit then.

What is good in 00s?
>inb4 code gayass
>inb4 The VN adaptation boom of Haruhi Suzumemeya

He's right, though, Gintama is complete trash.

NO!
>Gintama
>Kill la kill
>One punch man
the rest i have watch/read

Decent
>Steins;Banana
>Madoka

>Spriggan
come on man seriously

>Posting a censored version

What the FUCK HAPPENED :(

>or 80s.

Oooh...I was taking you seriously until you overplayed your hand.

But it must be true about some decades, and the anime industry is objectively in decline now. The market is smaller. There are simply fewer shows being made. The shows that are made are shorter (13 eps standard instead of 26 as it used to be).

Is there an annotated version IDing the images?

Gundam 0079 and Yamato are better than everything on the right

Dumb frogposter!

>Jin Roh
>good

it's 2000-2005, not negotiable.

>Dissappearence
>Time of Eve
>Darker Than Black
>Unicorn
>Night Raid 1931
>Sora no Woto
>PSG
>The Tatami Galaxy
>Kaiji
>Madoka
>Steins;Gate
>GuP
>Shinsekai Yori
>Kids on the Slope
>Psycho Pass
>Garden of Words
>LWA
>Patema Inverted
>Short Peace
>The Wind Rises
>KxKxK
>Yahari
>Kyousougiga
>Monogatari Series
>Valvrave
>Space Bros
>Animator Expo
>Kyoukai no Kanata
>Seki-kun
>Sidonia no Kishi
>Ping Pong
>Shingeki no Bahamut
>Shirobako
>Space Dandy
>Yuuki Yuuna no Yuusha de aru
>GITS: ARISE
>Gundam Thunderbolt
>Gundam the Origin
>Arslan
>Gundam IBO
>Hibike Euphonium
>Nozaki-kun
>Maou-sama
>Yahari
it's been decent.

>Darker Than Black
>Kids on the Slope
>Patema Inverted
>The Wind Rises
>Yahari
>Valvrave
>Kyoukai no Kanata
>Seki-kun
>Sidonia no Kishi
>Shingeki no Bahamut
>GITS: ARISE
>Arslan
>Gundam IBO
>Maou-sama
>Yahari again
You're only proving him right with these, you probably need to watch more anime.

>manages to find like a third that he disliked
>proving him right
The other 2/3 of my list says otherwise
>disliking DTB
>disliking Valvrave
>disliking Seki-kun
>disliking SnK
>disliking SnB
>disliking Arslan
shit taste desu sempai

I blame light novels.

Yeah honestly these are some of the better shows that have come out in recent history. Better than 90% of the shit that comes out every season.

They're mediocre, if those are the best this decade has to offer when most of those have infinitely superior alternatives from previous decades, LotGH being much better than the shitty Arslan adaptation with CGI everywhere as an example, this decade is shit. I didn't necessarily dislike some of those, but they're not particularly standout. Hell, there are dozens of standouts that you didn't list, but if your point is that this decade isn't the worst and a third of your list of standout shows is mediocre, you're only proving their point.

>liking DTB
>liking Valvrave
>liking Seki-kun
>liking SnK
>liking SnB
>liking Arslan
It's like you just started watching anime.

There's only like 1 or 2 good shows per season at this point, most of the rest are either mobile game adaptations, idol series, or shows made to sell manga.

>Sora no Woto
>Heartcatch Precure
>Eve no Jikan
>Milky Holmes S1 & S2
>Tiger & Bunny
>Mawaru Penguindrum
>UN-GO
>Hyouka
>Girls und Panzer (plus movie)
>Psycho-Pass
>Yama no Susume
>Tamayura
>Samurai Flamenco
>Shirobako
>Houkago no Pleiades
>Macross Delta

Nah, it's been a great decade.

>Dissappearence
>ToE
>Unicorn
>SnW
>Tatami Galaxy
>Steins;Gate
>SSY
>GoW
>Kyousougiga
>Monogatari
>SnK
>SnB
>Ping Pong
>mediocre
It's a list of anime I enjoyed that I think most of Sup Forums enjoyed from 2010 to 2015

>wants to insult my taste in anime
>posts fucking Strike Witches
Congrats on outing yourself as a loser fagtron

Shit I missed Penguindrum

And Yurikuma

I sort of agree. The initial transition to digital cels is still the worst period of all time.

I don't watch a lot of seasonal anime and mostly was into ovas and films as a kid. The top end of the market is essentially dead.

>It's a list of anime I enjoyed that I think most of Sup Forums enjoyed from 2010 to 2015

>SSY
You mean the show that constantly gets shits on for being yaoishit because people dropped it after the 4th episode?

>SnK
You mean that show a lot of people didn't even bother with because of CGI and most of what you get out of it now are jokes about it being a Netflix Original Series, Tsumugi, and the ending?

Don't try to speak for Sup Forums as a whole you fucking moron.

Also, nice listing out the shows I specifically didn't point out and throw them in with shows I did to misconstrue what I said. I pointed out the mediocre shows, don't go taking them off the list and throwing shows I didn't say were mediocre in their place.

80s anime isn't that great.

The third point is true and the first might be, the second is not. The 2010s have far more individual series than any other decade; 2014 was the first year to ever hit 200. The number has increased every decade, actually, since anime series first started in 1961.

I agree that list is all shit except for Mob Psycho 100? What is your reasoning?

>yaoishit
Those were just random fags who never watched the series pretending that it was shit because they were mad that they got left out. Literally 3 episodes prior to the homo shit, there was an infodump that explained it. That very episode had hot yuri action.

>CGI
nitpicking, the Cg was good
>Netflix
literally nothing
>Tsumugi
best penis shaped girl
>ending
you mean the manga? Yeah we're not talking about manga

>Don't try to speak for Sup Forums as a whole you fucking moron.
I never did retard

cont

>they escaped their 3x3 containment general
Nostalgiafags, go. Even Nurutards understand to stay in their general to not containment the board. It's actually embarrassing they are more well behaved than you lot.

>calls shit good
>shits on a reaction image for the quality of the show
>thinks that enjoying a show means it's good

It's been a great decade, but it's acceptable to prefer 2000s anime. Fuck everyone who hates modern anime and glamorous boring, dry 70s/80s/90s shit.

*glamorizes
Fucking Auto Correct.

>Also, nice listing out the shows I specifically didn't point out and throw them in with shows I did to misconstrue what I said.
>call a list mediocre
>get mad when you realize you only dislike part of the list
>complain that I'm cherrypicking my own fucking list and that just because you don't like some of the shows means that you can willy nilly call the list shit and not be called out for the candy ass prick you are
nice try

>I pointed out the mediocre shows, don't go taking them off the list and throwing shows I didn't say were mediocre in their place.
The list hasn't changed retard. You said my list was mediocre and I pulled the top tier shit out of it to show you exactly how shit your tastes are

Why are you refuting points I don't even agree with? I'm pointing out instances in which people shit on the show because you said,
>that I think most of Sup Forums enjoyed
Because you were talking for Sup Forums as a whole.

>I never did retard
>most of Sup Forums enjoyed
And you think you can call anyone else retarded?

>calls good shit
>thinks that enjoying a show is not the definition of a show being good
What vaccuous nonesense makes a show good then user. Enlighten me

this is about the anime industry not nostalgia

bebop, shamploo, paranoia agent, flcl, the list goes on

This user is a good person, he likes 2010s anime like I do.

Hunter X Hunter anime was made in 1999 you fucking retard

>>that I think most of Sup Forums enjoyed
>Because you were talking for Sup Forums as a whole.
>most of Sup Forums
>Sup Forums as a whole
>most
>whole
Did you almost drown in the bath when you were a baby or something?

Did you stick a plastic bag over your head?

Did someone drop you?

He's talking about the 2011 anime. Who's retarded now?

Leave fans of 2010s anime ALONE

>bebop
>00s

2011 version was shit tier garbage though so no one counts that. Instead of working on the manga like we were waiting for years he decides to make a fuckin Disney remaster on a series he hasn't finished

I think you need to follow that reply chain better user

Disney-esque*

Nice meme 99 is boring shit that makes me want to fucking fall asleep

it's only gonna get worse from here
cost cutting has ruined anime. We will only ever get CGI and 3D from here on out

Fuck you stick to Naruto

2015 and 2016 sucks but 2011-2014 is the best 4 years in anime ever.

>Made an error
>it doesn't count

Take the L

>call a list mediocre
When the he'll did I do that? I specifically listed out the mediocre shows and said that you were proving his point with "these", specifically referring to the 15 shows I listed because they were mediocre. Stop abusing the greentext feature, this isn't Sup Forums.

>get mad when you realize you only dislike part of the list
Yeah, it infuriated me when I realized I was only calling 15 shows mediocre when I specifically made the post because I thought those 15 shows were mediocre and you seemed like a low powerlevel pleb for holding such mediocrity in high regard and missed plenty of great anime from the last 5 years or so.

If a third of a "Greatest of this Decade" list is mediocre seasonal shit, yeah that list is pretty shit, I'd agree, but that isn't what I originally said.

>You said my list was mediocre
No I didn't, you just can't read.

>I pulled the top tier shit out of it
>Unicorn
>SnK
>SnB
Now you're just embarrassing yourself.

good points made besides hunter x hunter

as stupid as it looks that 90s look is where my heart lies
>you will never have the hyper-energetic catgirl archetype again

Last decade was the worst for everything.

hey 2006 was a good year in general

So you're saying that you think most of my list is great, but because there's a few that you don't think are great, that means that I'm proving OPs point that this decade is shit?

Have you failed a suicide attempt before, and would you like help in succeeding?

>trying to coax someone into suicide
thanks reporting this thread rn nigger

That's still speaking for Sup Forums as a whole as you're saying most of them enjoyed it as if you know the opinion of all of the board to know what the majority opinion was.

Your insults are pretty pathetic, you can't bully people into thinking you're right when you're wrong, user.

2011 version is good. You might dislike the bright colors at first, but they make a good contrast in Chimera Ants arc.

>2010 was 56 years ago

2009 and 2010 were completely abysmal

The only year we've had that was remotely as bad since then was 2012

Feels like it sometimes.

>1939 was 77 years ago

>t. misplaced Redditor

Nice Insult YOU HAVE ADHD XD

Just watched Neon Tokyo. What an awful film

>most of my list is great
Good.

>but because there's a few that you don't think are great, that means that I'm proving OPs point that this decade is shit?
Right, you could only manage to list 45 show that you thought were standout and a third of them were mediocre at best, meaning that there was only 30 shows you listed to put up against previous decades to prove why this decade wasn't shit. Hardly any of those shows stand up to the standouts of previous decades and you can easily name more than 30 from them. The point was, you're only proving the point that 2010 is the worst decade when you compile a list of what you think the best shows are and a third of them are mediocre. If someone gave you a list of reasons to move someplace and 1/3 of them were factually wrong, it wouldn't be a very appealing list now would it? It's the same when you try to prop up something like IBO as being a top tier show that can stand against any decade when there's plenty of better Gundam series from the 80s and 90s.

>It came out in 1998
>It ended in 2001
>It's has a 2000's artstyle
it can go both ways 90's anime or 00's anime desu

Hang on are you guys actually arguing over who's anime is better? I feel sorry for all of you.

>The Disappearance
>All of Monogatari except Bake
>Steins;Gate
>K-On S2+movie
>Kyoukai no Kanata
>Tamako Market/Love Story
>Oregairu
>Hyouka
>Hibike! Euphonium
>Shinsekai Yori
>Anohana
>Kill la Kill
>Konosuba
>Erased
>Re:Zero

>And the masterpiece High School of the Dead.
10's best decade

lmao people unironically think the 80s were great
enjoy your mechas and muscle men

No, there's nothing to argue.

>HOTD

>using racism outside of Sup Forums
Enjoy your ban :^)

>You can't make general statements about a group of people, because you might not be 100% accurate
>I know a small quantity of outliers who disagree
Cry more

>you can't bully people into thinking you're right when you're wrong, user.
If my insults are pathetic, how pathetic are you?

Bullying?
On the internet?
On an anonymous message board?
How much of a fucking emotional troglodyte do you have to be to think that being insulted on the internet is """bullying"""

Also I make a point not to use insults first. You called me a retard. You made your bed, now lie in it.

2010 is only half over. I avoided any 2016 shows, so right now we've got a list of 30 articles, times 2/3, so maybe 20 shows and movies that are great, times 2 just to be fair. That's 40 good series and movies this decade. I haven't seen a single list of great 80's, 90's, or 00's movies, so as far as I'm concerned, since no one actually wants to make a real rebuttal, even a list of just 1 show proves 10's are the greatest decade

This taste

>doesn't know about dynamic IPs