EU will not force countries to take refugees

dispropaganda.com/single-post/2017/09/29/EU-surrenders-will-not-force-countries-to-take-migrants

Fuck me, anons. This is too good to be true.Please tell me its not some sort of a sick joke. Top cuck, you mad Sweden? All it took was saying no a few times. X D

Other urls found in this thread:

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-3406_en.htm
refugee-crisis.eu/voting-map/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REEEE

Sweden, YES!

Bump

Is "dispropaganda" a good source? Sounds iffy.

They'll invade anyway, they're already on the turf, time for a Berlin wall 2.0

This is the only source i've found so far, its why im looking for help to find more.

Yeah, they won't. Instead EU will federalize itself :)

They link to this document, but it's just a bunch legal mumbo jumbo. The words "fine", "penalty", etc. aren't in here.

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-3406_en.htm

Top fucking KEK

Nothing specific there, but how else are they going to force it down on us? Migrants use the eastern block simply as a transit zone until they get a secure traffick route to mutti Merkel. The V4 just cba and they also cba sanctions. The only way to force them is to bust open their borders using military.

I would like to see them try

just buy some guns retard

Good for you, friends.

It's satire

"Dispropaganda" -
An independent and politically unbiased website which strives to tell historical, political and contemporary, unfashionable, hidden truths through the use of satire and black humor.

This website is literally Russian fake news. The actual fake news sites that are obviously fake, not the real news sites that Liberals disagree with.

Well done Vissegrad lads. Proud of you.

>Russian fake news
>If it's fake news it must automatically be Russian
Spoken like a true braindead normie sheep

Unsuorisingly tho, looking at that flag tho
Fuckin leafcancer

Not really surprised considering how big this should be and not even local right wing sites have it. I believe they have given up indeed just not officially.They cant really force anything but with actual force and the german trombone is far too rusty for that.

heh, I'm sorry sven, looks like you prepped the bull for no reason after all

Yeah, instead they will just give them all EU citizenship, and gibs directly from the EU core.

Good luck refusing EU citizens.

all it took was 13% afd in germany

SPD (social democrats) announced today they want to have a "harder stance" on refugees etc etc...

Of course they all just bullshit to get votes and dont change their minds - But they ARE scared and maybe things will change

Goddamn

Do you think Poland will drop the whole "REEE, PAY DENBTS!" if you said no enough times?

yeah right

Us Anglos, Germans, Russians, Jews, we all fucked up, instead of fighting each other we should have been fighting sand niggers and shit skins

Happy for you user, not so happy for me. Now that EU countries don't have to accept quotas guess who will offer to take them in? Little answer, he already sent the migrant kids to school from the taxpayer's wallet, our great president.
Oh well, at least I can get a Bulgarian passport :)

Have patience my friend. In 1995, all the other parties laughed at the Danish People's Party when they got into parliament, they threw shit and insult sat them, especially the social-democrats.
But over time big Social-democrat party bled more and more votes to DPP, and today the DPP is the 2nd largest party in parliament and respected by other parties when addressed to in debates.

We will drop it when we find a better stick to beat the opposing parties with. No one actually expects krauts to pay us a gazillion dollars.

Why do you want in EU that badly? Its the free travel thing, isnt it? Let me tell you, you arent really getting much more than that.

>fore hungary to take in migrants
>Eu will not fore members to take in migrants
really activate your allmonds

Man fuck the EU fuck Refugees and fuck paying for other fucking Countries

not until they have an army to force you to take them

How naive are you, they can't force you to take them but they can reduce aid to counties who won't take them.

Maybe they finally understood that it isnt really popular.
refugee-crisis.eu/voting-map/

>tfw you singlehandedly save yurop

it will probably mean that they will go full soviet mode then.

Happy News for easter Europe. Keep the good fight