Why do modern western women choose not to have children because of "muh independence" and "muh own wellbeing"?

Why do modern western women choose not to have children because of "muh independence" and "muh own wellbeing"?
Where did everything go so wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=cSxtIjYoMWc

Because women have the minds of children and are easily brainwashed by kikes.

Beta fathers are shit for a household, it's in everyone's interests.

I don't want kids, but I'm mature enough to realize that I am, in fact, selfish as shit

Why do you (OP) think anyone should care about these people given that natural selection is already taken care of them?

>less white kids is good
Helllooo Jew!!!

>tfw its selfish not to have kids
>tfw its selfish to have kids

wtf am I supposed to do? Bring a child into this terrible world or attempt to save the white race?

Feminism. They've been propagandized into essentially becoming men. So they go to college, go to law school, become a high powered attorney...and then in a snap of the fingers they are 35, single from working too much, burned out and barren. And somewhere there's a single successful 35 year old MALE attorney wondering why it's so hard to find a sane woman. And of course more importantly, there's Schlomo over in his mansion who has just convinced the dumb goyim to double their labor force, halving pay (or doubling prices, depending on how you look at it). Oh, and by the way, tax revenues from income tax has now increased because your labor pool is double.

And that's how feminism ruined America class!

Probably the most hypocritical thing I have ever seen her in on Sup Forums

Post like that are women saying "OH GOD PLEASE SOMEONE MARRY ME".

Like lipstick lesbians aren't in any way gay, or "bisexual" women aren't in the least bit interested in other women. It's a mating ploy by the eternally low self-esteemed.

implying you are a woman.

>not selfish
youre doing this so you have more time to party and buy stuff
>not less of a woman
a womans purpose is to have babies or nobody would be alive today
>not weird
it is surely not normal for a woman to choose to be childless
>not immature
yourr doing this to spite your parents or to party. i bet if you were infertile youd want a kid very badly, women only want what they cant have.
>wont change her mind
maybe, but if they do it will likely be too late. btw no man wants to marry a woman who wont carry his babies.
>wont be a lonely old lady
who will take care of you when youre old, who will go to your house on christmas? Nobody (you'll get welfare though unfortunately)
>lol cat ladys arent a thing lololol
Mhm sure call me when youre 30 and nobody wants to fuck you or take you out to dinner.
>doesnt necessarily hate kids
I wouldnt let a degenerate like you around my kids.
>doesnt need to explain
exactly, you dont even know why youre doing it. Maybe its because professor Goldscheiner said whites are evil? oh well at least this will clean up the gene pool. just be sure to kill youreself once you realize youve fucked up, so i dont pay ass much taxes.

Somewhere in the distance a young feminist sighs... 'I wish I didn't have to work so much... and could just stay at home...'

>white woman only

Stay cuck

The white race is big enough and old enough to look after itself. Unless you are going to move to Hungary and get your wife to squeeze out 12 kids, it won't make a lick of difference anyway. If Europeans can't find it in ourselves to place our leaders under house arrest until they comply with closing the borders, then we don't deserve to survive. We choose a single life of relative ease retiring into relative luxury, or we choose a future for our unborn grandkids. Guess what whitey has chosen, en masse?

It was fun while it lasted, and hey, we'll be okay in the here and now.

Typical degeneracy promoting video by a jewess operative.. Only 8 downvotes WTF Sup Forums we can do better then that

lets be honest here, white women not having kids is a really good thing.

white women are trash and will produce trash offsprings

>women going their own way
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>men going their own way
BASED! REDPILLED!

kek

less libs the better

Because they want to ride the cock carousel, while being married to their surrogate husband: the providing State, their surrogate family: hedonistic pop-culture, and their surrogate religion: cultural marxism and feminism

>Wanting to save something that a meteor can destry in a week

Just fuck for the sake of fuck, niggers enjoy more life than any other race, even if they die early.

>men going their own way
nobody support mgtow outside of reddit
it's just like nofap, they think everyone cares and that it will fix everyones problems but in reality it's just another made up term to make them feel superior and better than everyone else

Yeah man, I'm not having a single child until the ZOG and media is brought to heel.

everyone knows that mgtow is for permavirgins and losers. Any man can command a woman and be happy, just watch out for the bad ones.

Where did I say white kids?

You're mental and have nothing other than your whiteness and want to be a victim 24/7 too. You fail in all other aspects of your life so need to grasp onto being white to feel something.

>Dem batshit crazy crazy eyes
>Trying to convince normal people of anything

Women can't hide it can they

Literally the thousand cock stare

The thought crossed my mind this week to set up a fake Jewbook account and send an anonymous message to every girl I knew in highschool who is now 30, single and has no kids, telling them that time is running out to make babies and save the white race.

Thoughts?

Women who don't want babies are pointless, like literally what is the point nigga lmfao

>24 minutes long

Whoaaa nigga, hol up

You expect me to watch all that shit?

I except you to leave a dislike and a comment telling her to kill herself

>having children is terrible for your physical and mental health
>less money
>less freedom
>lower happiness

wow why don't those selfish fucks shit out some unwanted children just so I can stroke my white racial purity boner

lmfao

Daily reminder there’s nothing more normie than having children. Congrats. You’re nothing more than your evolutionary instincts. You, rabbits, and baboons. No difference.

yeah! fuck my entire heritage becuase "muh own materialistic needs"

mfw was recently at lesbo wedding (I'm not going to refuse free hotel, booze, food and party) of a full-on-dyke and one of the most traditionally gorgeous girls I know. Tragic, but the fallout from the inevitable adultery is going to be pure kino.

>Where did everything go so wrong?
The moment you gave them equal rights, say suffrage. It's funny because even in the bible even the scriptures forbid women talking during mass, God made men to rule and guide women. Not the other way around.
If you aren't religious, just think of the natural order in nature. Men hunt, lead and plan while women care for the children and cook. Men are physically stronger than women, plan based on logic than women on emotions.

>speaking for others when it's really just singular women trying to reinforce their bad decisions as actually good decisions

Because they're smart?
damn

Exactly, except materialism isn't needs (Kind of strange that you called it a need, are you a double agent?) and materialism is only one benefit of not having kids.

>life is suffering
>we're all going to die anyway
>we are all just animals

I bet you are the kind of person who thinks that Rick & Morty speaks to them on a deep level.

You're only correct and not a hypocrite if you're referring to sex as well.

>muh Rick and Morty regurgitated “defense”
Address the issues instead of namedropping a cartoon

Have kids, otherwise there's no point to any of this struggle.

Women who post shit like this look like absolute trash and are unlikable and unfuckable. Its the female equivalent of "Im a virgin by choice". Even the biggest cum dumpster thots eventually get those maternal instincts and want to settle down.

>Any man can command a woman and be happy
What kind of psychopath wants to command another person in order to be happy?

i don't have kids because i don't make as much money as i would need to to give them a good life and opportunities to compete with privleged white and asian kids and i haven't met a man i would actually want to breed with

Feminism (capitalism) told them to.

>Women (Plural)
>her (Singular)
>doesn't (Singular)

Kids are the best. I feel so sorry for her.

I don’t follow. I should’ve have sex? But the evolutionary point of sex is to have kids and I won’t let that happen. Instinct tamed and under control.

Uhuh. Sorry, I shouldn't have said you were "correct" about your philosophy, rather just not a hypocrite.