Hadn't seen this yet

Don't let the BBC slide threads win, anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/04/20/politics/julian-assange-wikileaks-us-charges/index.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142550830/#142564894
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pardon
I thought it was the Swedes who were after Assange, does the US even have any criminal charges out for him?

>folks, I don't know what to tell you
>we can't let this man save me from myself
>were gonna put julian assange behind bars again

I thought Assange "never sits on anything" though? That's what he said.

Are you fucking kidding? With the dirt he's helped spill on the deepstate I'm surprised he hasn't been killed yet.

If he can use it as a bargaining chip to leave his prison then he will

anyone else hear trump talk to UN about pardoning whistleblowers?

Fake and gay. Nothing ever happens

Julian will need bigtime security. Don't want him accidentally shooting himself twice in the head after he overdoses, then putting himself in a duffelbag, zipping it up, and putting himself on traintracks where a barbell falls on him just before the train comes.

>I thought it was the Swedes who were after Assange, does the US even have any criminal charges out for him?

Back in April, the Justice Dept. decided to charge him with some form of espionage and hostile actions against the US to help out Russia.

cnn.com/2017/04/20/politics/julian-assange-wikileaks-us-charges/index.html

It's mostly the Intelligence community who hates Assange, given their love affair with MK robots, cults and other gay thingies. Makes sense why there is so much shilling involving Russia now.

It's not enough that Russia "may have" interfered with the election, which has pointed out to be shareblue (which, oddly enough, George Soros has never been questioned about it) but now, it's some form of spam botting to influence voters away from Trump.

Which is stupid because that's ALL the mainstream media did with polling, fake news, riots at rallies, etc. that any eyewitness can testify that no Trump supporter actually caused... unlike Antifa, with their red/black attire and that stupid ass whore of Babalon crap. Thanks Thelema.

Honestly, how has the CIA not killed him yet?

bump

>interfered with the election
Wonder whatever became of obama's DHS hacking Georgia, KY, Maine, WV, Indiana, and other states' voting systems? During a conference call with states' attorneys after they got caught, DHS blamed a trainee's Microsoft gliche, so there's no doubt Obama admin. was responsible for hacking because they admitted to it. Never any mention of this at all, anywhere.

megaanon said he has been moved and already in negotiations.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142550830/#142564894

bump

Bump

Any proofs he is alive?

bump

Id: lol u

Haha nice.

Yes

>President openly trading favors that only benefit him

That would be horrible optics for Trump, what is Assange smoking.

Bumpp

>pardon me, I promise I have the goods, just trust me. i've just been waiting to publish them because reasons

lol

>move the goal post
>every time they say 'Russia', you say 'Russians pretending to be Mexicans', or 'Mossad operatives pretending to be AIPAC/SPLC/ADL' or 'Clinton is an agent for Russia' (we know this by how much money she made off of the sweetheart deal to sell 20% of US Uranium to the skeez', etc...
>they're on a junket, a boondoggle financed by Joe and Jane Goyim. need proofs, ask about the budget allocated for this "investigation"
>realize that this junket is Tom Foolery to get Joe and Jane Goyim to believe that "just any second now, heads are gonna roll"
>allow enough time for Joe and Jane Goyim to forget about this "investigation" distracted by a plethora of distractions
>then, deliver the "thing" that you've always had since before the "investigation" began
>pretend that there were no improprieties
The only hope you have Goy, are those who have been trained by Uncle Scam and Uncle Saul to hurt far more than feelings; those who may or may not be "Trump supporters", but instead will join the Trump mafia on principle. these men will take out trash piece-meal short of God offering divine intervention.