Asterisk War

Why did this show get such a great OST and animation when it clearly did not deserve it while other shows that do, did not? Why does it happen and how can it be prevented? How many other shows like this?

The only good thing about it was Kirin.

Fact.

This

Wrong.

Aniplex trying to force a artificial success. Also see Kabaneri.

This user knows his shit. Her episode was the best of S2.

>Sylvia arc animated never

Just kill me.

Kabaneri was an actual success tho, top selling of the season. Also not by Aniplex.

Blame Aniplex.

I liked this show better than Chivalry. But I didn't watch 2nd season and I think both are garbage.

Rakudai was better and had better fights.

> A1 Pictures

This.

Just done with episode 21. Holy fuck, S2 is vastly superior than S1 already, and it's not even done yet.

It will get shittier than anything in the first season in the last episodes though.

Best girl only got 1 episode, the ending sets up a new season that will never come.

A1 Pictures.

You know something ain't right about a show when Digibro does a 12-episode series about its suckiness.

It depends on the director and producers. If they have connections to talented people then it's not unusual to see a more well-made product.

Aniplex dumped so much funding on the project because they thought it would be the next IS.

Thankfully it bombed and it probably won't happen again at least in the near future.

It also killed battle harems for real. Once HxH is over after summer the genre will be dead.

Nah man. We're going back to absurd shit again. Remember that Machiavellism manga is going to get an anime soon.

And then soon after is the wave of isekai harems. We have finally gone past the dark ages of haremshit.

Don't for get the garbage which is Masamune-kun as well.

Utility Kirin > Kirin. Kirin is everything wrong with the current state of the industry.

I liked the tournament fights

Kirin fucking up shit is always entertaining

Sakurasou, Charlotte.

Where do you put this one in your top harem anime list?

Above average certainly

Right below Bahamut. If the quality of the girls ever saved a show, it was that one.

It's in the forgettable mediocre shit list. This garbage doesn't even deserve to be near the runner-ups barely below the upper echelon of haremshit.

Aniplex is hiring a retard.

>And then soon after is the wave of isekai harems. We have finally gone past the dark ages of haremshit.

To the dark age of isekai.

Kill me now.

Does Bahamut have the best girls of all time?