GINTAMA EPISODE SUGGESTION

I'm want to show a friend Gintama for the first time, and I need to convince them the comedy is worth the amount of episodes?

Which /arc/ or comedy episode would you recommend to a newcomer to Gintama to hook them on the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7Lto6aV70A
youtube.com/watch?v=_A5fGufFWCI
youtube.com/watch?v=ByEMtJw2uY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The comedy is trash and you should kill yourself.

heres your (you)

Episode 50

You don't need to convince your friend to watch Gintama and I don't need to help you

You think I was joking?
There isn't a single person working on Gintama that would know what comedic timing was if it punched them straight in the face.

youtube.com/watch?v=E7Lto6aV70A
youtube.com/watch?v=_A5fGufFWCI
youtube.com/watch?v=ByEMtJw2uY0

are you not satisfied with just one (you)?
Stop being so greedy user.

Show him the one where everyone tells glasses to kill himself over the internet. Out of fifty episodes it's the only one I laughed at.

Yaguu's dojo raid arc. Plenty of comedy and plenty of action. That toilet battle is still my most favorite moments in Gintama.

the bathhouse episode with hedoro

op here, this was in the back of my head the entire time.

I never got why people dislike the first 20 or 30 episodes/say they are too slow.

I wasn't hooked by episode 1 or anything but by 30 I definitely wanted to continue. Heck 25 is one of my all time favorites overall

I believe it's the first episode of the 2nd season but the one where it's like death note but with a hot pot. The first "serious" arc is also a good choice.

ALL OF THEM

they are slow and they don't deliver comedically, other than 20 and 25.

she will probably get into more, but I have to give her a taste of the amazing stuff in order to get her to go through the slower stuff.

(U)

You don't deserve a real one.

>I have to give her a taste of the amazing stuff in order to get her to go through the slower stuff

Show her your Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon

>her
Leave

Yagyu arc

WE ARE ELITE arc

4 devas for serious

Or the arc with the girl that's voiced by Saber

Or the spider thing arc

Man I need to rewatch Gintama

Just a friend user.
Also Prison School is great.

>friend
>with a girl

it's only online...

>online
Ah, you scared me there for a moment.
At least i can be sure it's not an actual girl because there aren't girls in the internet.

well I think she's real. from the pictures I've seen.

Oh, um, sure.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, pal

you'd never believe me anyway.

Yeah man sure i believe you i never thought twice. Why would anyone lie on the internet? I have no reason to doubt you

i have trouble believing it myself. It's strange for me to be sharing this with someone like her.

Just show her the Benizakura arc and move on

>I need to convince them the comedy is worth the amount of episodes?

Why are you lying to your friend?

>has never watched the insomnia episode

That and harem arc. Those two arcs are what my sister introduced me to Gintama with.

Enough with the Gintama shitposting you fucking mongoloid

I watched random episodes dubbed in flip they aired on TV and I loved it.

a Madao is suffering episode

Ep 113

i already showed her 4 episodes. I think she enjoyed it.

She needs to see especially that one.
Trust me

207-208

Pure comedy gold.

My friend was the one that got me into gintama and he showed me Katsura on the prison island, Katsura at the amanto restaurant/hasegawa sushi episode and yamazakis anpan stakeout episode.