Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere...

Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere. Climb the mountain just a little bit to test that it's a mountain. From the top of the mountain, you cannot see /ai/ - Idle Activities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1BT-wTaQTo
twitter.com/usapi08/status/745964773691428865
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00054653&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=aikatsu$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=2
youtube.com/watch?v=LAvqK0RhrM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=X1BT-wTaQTo

All versions are shit except the original to be quite tbqhwy with you.

A strange tagline. Even though mountains rarely if ever have roads to their peaks, it implies that you should not even attempt to follow them. That is unAikatsu. In our world, you carve your own path to the top, never fearing the heights.

It's not referring to a road on a mountain. The last line is
>From the top of the mountain, you cannot see the mountain.
It basically means it's not about the destination but about the journey.

Who is that in the OP?

King of Prism subs when?

>Encouragement of Idle

It's a blank picture. Mods are going to delete our thread.

Famous actress.
It puzzles me that you never heard of her.

Is she on aikatsu? I never saw her

I think she was in Star-Anis
No, I must be mistaking her for someone else

Nope, Pripara.

I could recommend a good optometrist for you. Or maybe a neurologist would be better.

It can't be helped, her time is so precious, she was just in handful episodes.

>Finally get a CGI singing model
>Get to use it precisely once

Being Shion is suffering...

Shion is happy. Being Shion fan is suffering.

This ;_;

No bully.

Woah! This might be the earliest I've ever caught an /ai/ thread.

Fuck england. They made me more for the Aoi figure when they decided to leave the EU.

I can't imagine how much more Ran is going to cost me next month

I love Shion! I want to marry Shion!

Otona Mode is one of my favorite Aikatsu songs, but aren't the lyrics too lewd for little girls?

I get the feeling a Shion-loving intern at Samurai Pictures made the model on his spare time and someone else saw it and decided to put it in a performance since it was there.

Aren't WM like, 16 at that point? That's like prime jailbait age.

What actually happened was that Commissioner of MPD threatened the staff, that either Shion will get a performance, or they will get pulled over for traffic violations on the daily basis.

I want to fuck Akari's armpits.

So how's everyone enjoying the summer sale? I preferred GOG's, but I still managed to get some okay games on Steam.

It's alright, just snagged a few indie games.

I already own pretty much everything I want, so I don't even care about the sales these days

Less than a day to go in the current Photokatsu event.
I've decided to stop at 20,500 (50 star reward). Can't see myself grinding out the dozens and dozens of songs needed to max out the point tally.
I'm still at 2000th place though, so I'll probably get the ranking rewards.

This has been a very grindy event. The concept is good, but I felt like I had to spend my stamina as soon as it came in just to keep up with the pace.

Oh you are all just begging for it

I'm around 3100. The grind killed me, hopefully next event will be back to tokens. I'll keep going until I get the 20 stars reward, anything over that is just too much time playing the game.

I want a cool gacha to blow my stars on.

Which puririn has the nicest powas?

You

>anything over that is just too much time playing the game.
It really is.
I'm a NEET (otherwise I'd be out of the running) so I found myself with the tablet next to me looking over every hour or so to see if I had enough stamina to go another round, putting off getting stuck into games and things just so I was ready. Making sure to drain stamina when I was going to be busy for a few hours...

Really should've stopped earlier, but I drained my stars on June Bride so I needed to stock up a bit.

I wonder if the guys a the top of the ranking ended up playing more, less or about the same. I'd guess not less, but what do I know.

I wonder if the top 10 guys just died from playing this game.

I want to fuck Lala.

Ye can't.

I want to watch a new anime but I can't find anything interesting.

I can't watch anything other than shows for children. /ai/ is the best and worst thing that's happened to me.

Little girl anime are the best. Too bad a lot of them don't get subbed. Still waiting for PriPara.

Is Yumeiro Patissiere any good?

What actually happened is that seeing Shion perform was a dying little girl's final wish.

twitter.com/usapi08/status/745964773691428865

All this Kinpri, I can't take this wait for subs.

Mikuru just wants to have fun.

At least it's direct. Sora's song is an attempt at brainwashing that slowly teaches you how to spike drugs with sugar and aphrodisiac to slip them to people unsuspectingly.

Yes, but be prepared for some pain and romance.

That's so Sora.

Sounds like you're not feeling very Kurukuru Kyawawawawa about her, user.

Sup Forumsi, what is this?

Also I found a heatpat yesterday.

>
You need kushukushu

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00054653&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=aikatsu$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=2

youtube.com/watch?v=LAvqK0RhrM0 Korean Fashion Check is better than I expected.

Ai-hot-tsu.

I kinda hope it was the proverb's cards. Thank you anyway.

Audio commentary would be cool.
Don't bother with scans, won't it take you lotsof time? I'll see them when I buy it anyway.

I hope everybody is having a POWERFUL and MUTEKI day.

It'll be good if PP preview pics for tomorrow show they'll hang Non for high treason.

The interviews/staff comments are actually just 4 consecutive pages so scanning won't take long at all.
Do you know how to open external audio tracks/mux them into the raw or should I do that and reupload it?
Oh and I'll encode the included butai aisatsu as well.

>Do you know how to open external audio tracks/mux them into the raw or should I do that and reupload it?
I can do it with mkvmerge

It's in a subfolder of the Mega folder that I put all the butai aisatsu rips in. Along with the theatre audio track and an encode for the special.

Yes, and the side characters are amazing.

Thanks got them.

I want to be a big guy for her

Added a quick 480p encode for the 舞台挨拶 as well as scans of all the pages with staff comments if you wanted them.

got them

I wish someone would watch anime with me.

me too

Let's watch anime together, user.

sounds good user!

i haven't seen you around in a while rinkatsu!!

What do you want to watch?

ahhh, i'm open to anything really

It's marrying time!

For me and delicious Soleil, yes.

You can't marry the sun!

Gee Ichigo! How come your mum lets you have TWO wives?

Well that's a silly question. Ringo is married to both Taichi and Orihime.

this gif make me happy everytime

What's the next good idol anime?

I want to marry Ran.

Can't see shit, cap'n. Who the hell decided that placing your idles in rotating cages is a good idea?

That's sexual harassment. Can't even be as classy as Yozora, has to abuse her position to get some poontang.

Your fucking boots don't even match! Somebody, fire her already!