What went wrong with Haiti? Serious answer, I'm interested

What went wrong with Haiti? Serious answer, I'm interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The population is entirely negro.

Yeah but how come there are african countries that are 10x better than Haiti?

niggers cut down all their trees and destroyed their farmland through negligence and incompetence and have literally no way to sustain themselves so they just sit around breeding and eating mud cookies while misguided NGOs keep them on life support

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Might be that they're french speaking and people in that area might prefer to trade with DR. Natural disasters and outbreaks might be a cause too.

>Yeah but how come there are african countries that are 10x better than Haiti?

White people set up governments in Africa. The blacks that didn't chimp out and destroy everything the White men built still have functional countries. In Haiti they murdered all the White people.

What do you mean what went wrong? When was it ever right? Haitian history has been HEAVILY altered. They never even fought/gained their independence like so many kangz and nigger loving whites would have you beileive, they paid for it. I honestly hate you whites for bringing all these niggers to the americas. Now they go around claiming native and even asian and euro history as their own. They were never suppose to make it out of their part of africa.

Because they transitioned from European ruled to black ruled much less harshly than Haiti.

Imagine a world where the colonial powers genocided every nigger in existence.

because in haiti the more nigger you are the more respect you get. blacks who revolt against white colonization go off the rails and only want the most nigger of the niggers running the society afterwards so it's a downward spiral. dominican republican has lots of white/asian dna mixed into them so their iq is higher and they don't want to kill all whites like the haiti subhumans.

this scenario is repeated constantly

niggers want to rule themselves and kick out whitey. they got an inferiority complex and hate whitey so they get the darkest ugliest low iq niggers to run society and it collapses. spics also hate white people and have an inferiority complex cause they're equal to niggers, but spics want to steal white dna. spics are natural cuckold who offer their women to white men to get impregnated

niggers = orcs
spics = goblins

The country is populated entirely by the descendants of low-IQ African Slaves. Their low average level of intelligence leaves them incapable of building or maintaining a functional society that can enforce the rule of law. Despite numerous attempts by the US to intervene and establish order and effective self-rule, the country has remained in the same hellish state it quickly eroded into when the blacks took over in the 19th century.

Imagine a world where blacks do not exist
Imagine a world of borders and cultures
Imagine a world of spaceships and androids
The glorious white race rising to touch the firmament
Tell it will happen, user.

>I honestly hate you whites for bringing all these niggers to the americas
Maybe you should go back
They dont belong here, neither do you

Clinton foundation

Sorry but the americas is our (spics) part of the planet, you want to be around whites and only whites? Well then its simple, gtfo and go back to europe, you know, the white people part of the planet.

the clintons and before them the french.

>88
Kek approves of this message

Bait.

They proved Aristotle right.

VINDICATED

Haiti was under French control, quality of life was through the roof.
Then, they kicked us out of their island, murdering most white people.
How smart.

Rêvons cousin, j'espère un jour voir une France à nouveau fière et noble.

sounds like what is happening in France right now, to me.

Altought the point is valid, how can you explain Jamaica, Barbados or Aruba?

They are also shitholes as soon as you leave the resort.

Right now the biggest issue in France is long-term demographics, not violent revolution.
Moreover, it's mostly arabs rather than blacks.
Best to think before posting

All of them are tourist hotspots.
Haiti has nothing.

its the fucking same issue. fucking retard.

They didn't kick you out, they paid you off and have been in debt (slaves) to france ever since. They are cowards that bit more then they could chew.

No it's not, except if you have no concept of nuance. You don't fight a sudden nigger chimpout the same than a long-term Islamic takeover by a smarter race.

Haiti is a tiny island nation -- most African countries are 10 times bigger and littered with rubber and diamonds so even if they are run by niggers they will naturally still have quite a bit of money.

Well, this makes sense

Someday over the rainbow

Knee grows.

Too much Clinton, just found this in the FOIA release.

Imagine what an absolute tropical paradise Haiti would be if it was populated by white people

Too many negros together.

the answer to this very simple question is

Africans.

>The DR's GDP per capita is higher than China

HAHAHAHA

The Red Cross. They weren't the root cause, but fucking hell if they didn't help bury them

Niggers

Because they really don't care about them.

>Replace niggers to Afrikaners, Haiti will be a paradise.

These are the answers.

Since 2015 Chile opened its borders to these monkeys and it has been terrible. Our pig bitch president is destroying this country in every way possible, and the (((media))) works 24/7 to convince us that immigration is good. The influx of niggers has been so dramatic that we're having a rise of the right wing. Haitians are having niglets like there's no tomorrow, they are saturating the public health, schools, they want all the give me dats, they brought AIDS, TBC and leprosy. It has been fucking disgusting and my blood boils more and more as time passes. It's feels like a cheap version of the Kalergi plan.

Haiti should be erased from earth.

The chimpout wasn't sudden, you think they all arrived the same day?

nigs aren't used to islands

I understand she pushed the gay marriage and abortion just months before leaving as well right?
In Chile of all places wtf

btw you laugh at us from being commie but this kind of stuff happens when you 'open to the world' was well. At least Macri is more though on immigration now, hope Piñera fixes that shit.

The population is not entirely negro

Haiti is actually blacker than most countries in Africa. The wealthiest African countries have large minorities of whites, asians, indians, and arabs or have strong business ties with these groups. If you look at the top billionaires in some of these African countries you'll see many are non-black.

Stupid Pollacks helped them defeat the French... it was a great shame :(

God bless Mongolian girls. More well endowed than their Han counterparts, and they've got that northern Eurasian hunter gather thing going for them.

This

Blacks turn everything into post-apocalyptic conditions.
It's funny, white people play fallout and stuff when fallout really exists.
Black out lol.

heiled

this

>The horror of this scene is matched only by the stench

I grew up in Africa, Seychelles. It has a population of a 100,000 and it's a dot on a map. 1.427 billion USD gdp 2016 compared to Haiti's 8.023 billion USD. 10.85 million people living in Haiti. Haitians are full on Western nigger, while Seychellois are Eastern Niggers mixed with white, asian and east indian dna.

>What went wrong with Haiti? Serious answer, I'm interested.
You act like DR is some utopia. They figured out how to set up a tourism industry.

Also kind of helps they speak the language of most of Latin america.

>I grew up in Africa, Seychelles. It has a population of a 100,000 and it's a dot on a map. 1.427 billion USD gdp 2016 compared to Haiti's 8.023 billion USD. 10.85 million people living in Haiti. Haitians are full on Western nigger, while Seychellois are Eastern Niggers mixed with white, asian and east indian dna.
Seychelles figured out how to be a tax haven.
Yep

Tax Haven, Tourism, fishing. A lot of Japanese fishing ships pay the government for tuna. I think the country has the largest tuna factory.

But anyway my point is blacks that have been race mixed with higher iq races often tend to do better.

t. envious tyrone

Do the blacks run your country though? The Bahamas has a very similar economy

1) Dominicans are heavily mixed with German traders (who had some mad jungle fever I guess)
2) Haitians genocided their European population which pissed of Europeans who sanctioned the shit out of them. While Europeans were colonizing Africa, building infrastructure, establishing rule of law and making connections in Africa, Haiti languished alone without help in absolute [well deserved] poverty.

I've lived in South Florida and I know both kind very well. Domicans are not very smart, but they're a lot smarter than hatians. So there you go.

I'm pretty sure in terms of development and quality of life there's more of a stretch from DR to Haiti than from US to DR. The Dominican republic is your average latin american shithole while Haiti is an absolute anomaly that sinks below the level of many african nations sitting right in the middle of the caribbean

>Dominican Republic
73% mixed (mulatto, mestizo, triracial)
16% white (mostly spanish and french descent)
11% black

>Haiti
%100 pure nigger

/thread

Hell, there's even some Japanese dominicans

Obviously DR is 10x better off than Haiti, the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. The image OP picked though is cherrypicked, that is why I said that.

a friend of mine went to haiti as a blue helmet. he told me that the city stinks, you can barely hold the breath. and also that the poor people live in the low areas, close to the coast, and the """rich""" people live over the hills and montains, so the sewage goes all the way down the montains, and as lower as you get the smell gets worse.

Jesus Christ it's like an orc city....

Mixture of whites, blacks, mulattos, indians.

BTW am not a native seychellois. I moved there and grew up there.

That's a nigger infested slum where many Haitians and their descendants also live. Majority of real Dominicans live in historical towns or high rise urbanizations in Santo Domingo and Santiago. The richest areas in DR have ZERO reliance on tourism and the tourism industry accounts for less than 8% of DR's total GDP. This isn't Jamaica or Bahamas, we have actual cities here. Santo Domingo has a larger GDP than the entire country of Haiti. The tourist areas here are actually less developed than our actual cities in the central region of the country. For example, the image I posted if of a city in the middle of the mountains with no access to beaches and not many tourists.

Pollacks helped the Hatians in thier big chimpout? What were they doing there?

those niggers are smarter than me i couldnt build one of those shitty houses if my life depended on it

i couldnt even make a mud house

i would die in nature in a few days

>What went wrong with Haiti?
Something similar to what happened to Peurto Rico, only with a French flavour...

Niggers. If Haiti was all white people, it would be a paradise.