Hmmm

Hmmm.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4934052/Melania-hits-librarian-rejected-donation.html
youtu.be/9LUkRBTNFVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funny, isn't it?

I don't get it.

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
Theodor Seuss Geisel

Liberals should off themselves.

That's just a coincidence, goy.

These are the leftists who think they know what's best for everybody. They can't even grasp what their own morals are.

I am currently making my way down to the school to drop off some Dr. Seuss books.

She liked the books but stopped once the presidents wife said she also likes the books.

>I don't get it.
What part?
The woman who used Melania's giving of the books to make a statement that it was racist to give them?
Or that the teacher was merely a leftist trying to get attention?

wtf I hate my favorite childrens book authors now

I'd fuck every female in that picture

is us just a big circus?

>Dr. Seuss is racist propaganda
it's literally the opposite, if it has any message whatsoever

I'm no ordinary cat, I'm the Cat in the Hat!
And I'm dipping me paws in the first lady's drawers.

She needs to be fired

quick rundown?
is there any twitter/reddit salt compilation?

>Soiero
Beware of surnames that end in a vowel.

But there are children in that image.

Hitlarious. Yet it's always right-wingers who are accused of being "shallow contrarians."

Now I would like to see how they will react if Melania start to gift Harry Potter books.

le problematic face when

It's like a dangerous nightmare circus with Jews being the ringmasters and niggers and other sub humans doing tricks for them

'member when dissent was the highest form of patriotism, and then it became treason?

>SHITLORD TRIGGERED CAN'T EVEN LITERALLY ARE YOU KIDDING ME FACIST PROBLEMATIC PATRIARCHY MISOGYNY PRIVILEGE FUCKING WHITE MALE RACIST UGH
A picture says a thousand words. Really makes you blink...

what a disrespectful fucking cunt.

I swear I watched this on south park the other day

underrated

holy shit, did south park just predict something again??

You'd fuck any female in any picture.

cliche? The books aren't even for you, bitch!

To be honest, though

First Lady, wife of a billionaire, and you're donating 12 books? What's that, like a hundred fifty dollars max?

Just seems a bit whatever, you know

>Brookline, Quincy
what kind of a cheap NYC copy is this?

There once was a writer named Seuss,
The libtards thought he wanted to gas all the jews.
Schools rejected his books,
out of respect for the gooks,
but thier hypocrisy was revealed by the sleuths.

>12 books?
To one school you fucking bogtrotter. I guess you people read about as well as you grow potatoes.

Another dingbat broad virtue signaling and getting caught up in her lies.

Imagine having to spend in excess of 20 seconds around this.

hey leave me alone I had a hard day I don't want to be insulted on the internet

It would be great if we could trick thousands of liberal librarians to shit on the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

user, i'm pretty sure he knows

to be fair, I get what you mean.

Liberal hypocrites. Their jealous of how beautiful she is. Women are vindictive bitches.

>I had a hard day
Because your papist idolatry angers God.

I don't want to bump this thread, but ... some mysterious and Russian power is forcing me to ..

Did South Park predict this, or is this old news?

>Caring about what vaginas say or do

sorry you had a hard day, mate

the bullshit she is complaining about.

She should be fired.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4934052/Melania-hits-librarian-rejected-donation.html

>My students have access to a school library with over nine thousand volumes and a librarian with a graduate degree in library science,' Phipps Soeiro wrote

>a graduate degree in library science

Fuckin' hypocrites, man...
He made these people lose their damned minds.

That is not female

>a graduate degree in library science
You need a Masters to run a library these days. Doesn't change that she's a contemptful piece of shit.

>literally the latest episode from South Park
lel

I don't get why this kind of thing happens so often with liberals.

did she forget there's photographic evidence of her hypocrisy? How can a human be that stupid?

So if Melania said she liked air and enjoyed breathing should this libtard stop breathing ?

I'm asking myself the same question. It seems they predicted it, since the whole episode was a reference to bringing down the statue.

It's a real thing. Also literally every commenter on the Ask A Manager blog has a master's in library science.

We understand. Lifting that whiskey bottle and beating your wife with the same arm is quite the workout for a man subsisting entirely on potatoes and liquor.

liberals are barely even self-aware, man.

I'm not the only one right?

>My students have access to a school library with over nine thousand volumes and a librarian with a graduate degree in library science,' Phipps Soeiro wrote

That reads like the start to a variant of the Navy Seal copypasta

the principals probably a lib kunt to schools are riddled with them

All her social media is deleted.

>every italian

South Park did it?

>god tier - catcher in the rye
you have to be 18 to post on here

Don't you mean making your way up

My mother is an elementary school librarian and constantly gets pestered by various lefty parent groups to take out the dumbest shit.

One such was a book about a frog and butterfly that are "reborn." Clearly a reference to born again Christianity, no way in hell it could be about biological metamorphosis from tadpoles/caterpillars

Yup, this sure is a shining example of black face if I ever saw it.

Someone with Photoshop skills should make a cat in the hat pepe.

You are thinking of Brooklyn and Carnarsie you fucking moron

You're all right. Don't go to the book reading tomorrow.

>how can a human be that stupid
>liberal
connect the dots user.

If you haven't seen Dr Suess goes to war, you should get a copy.

that's a good idea. let's all send Dr suess books there.

You'd fuck a dog.

didnt read your post. I'm just replying to say your pic is retarded and you've never read a single one of them retard

My sides

Don't know if rare or not...

Norwest reppin'

timor-leste

Timor-Leste! NOT "unknown"!

Also
>over nine thousand

Leftists are mentally unstable adult children.

thanks much.

beautiful land you've got there user
vacation, or do you actually live in paradise?

Was this librarian hacked by Putin himself?

I learn something new every day here. Cheers mate.

>Bogtrotter
Lmfao.

I wonder how many here were young enough when Matilda came out.

>She has a video
youtu.be/9LUkRBTNFVE

i scarcely even wish to pray for people like this

>God tier
>The great Gatsby
I was forced to see that shit as fuck movie when it came out and it was unbelievably boring to watch.

BASED DAHL
original Anglo storytelling
RAF pilot
British intelligence spy
Slammed milfs on the reg during the war
Charlie Sugar massively underrated
Also "Boy" great summary of what it meant to be Anglo

bwahahahah! Is this what last South Park (columbus) was all about!!!!?

>Implying it's not the perfect portrayal of being a shit for brains teen
I liked it, but my favorite book when I was in high school was a clockwork Orange, I really wanted to be like Alex and even picked up some words from him. As autistic as that sounds, I was reasonably social in school, even got a few friends to join me in Roman salutes in the halls.

Sorry meant Henry sugar