Hibike!

I'm not a yurifag, but I can't endure to see Kumiko talking with male characters. I'm sure that they was always eye-raping her. I feel pity for her. What should I do?

Swallow cyanide.

as a nasty anime creep, no nasty anime creep phases me.
Yet Yurifags have this weird death aura around them that i just can't explain

Not a yurifag but Kumiko and Reina are literally perfect together. I don't hate Shuuichi but I really hope he doesn't end up with Kumiko.

What did she mean by this?

She's obviously thinking of Reina.

Im not a yurifag but i love it when girls kiss and have SEX and no boys allowed! I love yuri!

Yuri ruined this show.
Kyoani should have made yuri anime and music anime separately.
We will not able to watch OTP yuri in season 2 because of halfway story.

Maybe I'm the only one but I don't understand why people ship those two so much, aside from the touching part I can't see anything remotely romantic in their relationship.

Seriously, it's like Free! all over again.

What did KyoAni mean by this

I dislike Reina as a character, but pairing Kumiko up with Shuichi strikes me as a lazy cop out when they have so little chemistry.

So I won't be happy either way, I guess.

Now you realize that yurifag and fujoshit are not really different.

>eye-raping
Kumiko is really plain. If you want want someone pretty to look at you should do it to Reina or Midori instead.

Welcome to perspective, you are now a femenist.

>What should I do?
You should consider drinking Clorox.

Hopefully Kumiko and Shuichi start building there relationship more and date.

>Kumiko up with Shuichi strikes me as a lazy cop out when they have so little chemistry

Doubt it, they're childhood friends and the paste wasn't talked about much, so they might have more chemistry than you think

How come Opar-chan is so cute? Is that some sort of sorcery?

Unfair advantage
She's the richest girl in the club, and her mother works in the fashion industry, so I don't doubt her family makes her be the cutest thing around first thing in the morning
She really is pretty regardless

if if one of them in the picture is a guy then its romantic?

Plain = Kumiko
Pretty = Midori
Beautiful = Reina
Sexy = Asuka
Handsome = Hazuki

She also has a very cute mini-her, how can life be so unfair to some?

This story isn't really about romance anyway, so they probably won't even have a conclusion to that.

That yukata is pretty dank. Do oyu have a screenshot of a whole body shot?

Her family's so rich they can afford cloning?

>ITT

I'll try to find and post one in an hour, if no one does it already
I'm also looking at Chuuni and KnK ones too; I remember Gou wearing one too but I don't have the series's files right now.

That's because they basically gutted his character and removed the romance.

They removed or replaced most of his scenes and made it so that she looks disgusted whenever she's around him.

His character was deliberately shafted.

The mini-me is anime original. Someone at KyoAni must've watched Austin Powers beforehand.

Nothing big was removed from the main novel. His scenes that I think you're talking about are from Vol4 ie side stories from which they only adapted one scene.

1 million Euphoniums!

There was a list of scenes they changed, less removed and more replaced.

Stuff like her walking home with him was replaced with her friends, several important scenes swapped out him for Reina or her friends, somebody probably has the proper list.

To add insult to injury they changed it so that it went from Kumiko getting worse at her instrument and him improving to him getting worse and her improving.

It's like somebody wanted him out of the show but couldn't remove him completely.

#LoveWins

lol, the novel is finished and kumiko hooks up with shuuichi at end of vol.3 and the kiss is at vol. 4

Only because this thread needs more Midori.

I hope we adapt that far.

I need to see the yurifag tears flow. It sustains me. It will be their reward for ruining discussion of the show.

They share the same language and mannerisms as tumblr feminists.

I'd wear it. No homo.

It makes you look really girly

Kill yourself, my man.

You've come down with the fl/u/.

Stop posting and seek medical help before the goggles fully form.

No they don't hook up at the end of Vol3. The whole thing is in the side stories.

I presume there'll be more yuri in the second season? It's the only thing that makes this show great.

That they do
There won't. Time to grow up.

kumiko a shit

Reina pls. Just find the courage to confess your love for her.

Unfortunately Reina only likes Taki sensei

Kumiko pls. You're giving up way too easy.

I want to impale her on my dick

I'll bet that Reina will confess her love to Taki-sensei and he will refuse it in season 2.
And Kumiko will go out with him.

Post it all dammit

>I presume there'll be more yuri in the second season?
Almost certainly.
Just maybe not between who you think.

lol reina will be sidelined, there is almost no role for her in vol.2 which will be adapted, maybe her Yandereness for the teacher

Is it real?

stay mad yurifag

You are a filthy waifufag and that's even worse.

>lol reina will be sidelined
This almost certainly won't happen.
>inb4 it was in the noberu

make yuri great again

lol, it depends of what kyoani will do, but be assured there is almost no reina in vol. 2

There was a lot less Reina in volume 1, too.

>lol
>lol
End yourself, shithead.

delusional yurifag...

kyoani just want profit for the yuri bait

Greatest anime never have yuri.
Yuri bait makes the show worse.

I WANT REINA TO RAPE TAKI SENSEI

I actually feel that way about fanservice.
Yuri is simply a kind of romance.
What you're essentially saying is that no romance can ever be considered a great story, and that it in fact makes the story worse.

I want to sexually assault the Reina

I'm usually a yurifag but I just can't stand Reina, she's shit.
Kumiko must end up with Shoeichi.

The confession is in volume 4, they don't kiss at all from what Novel-user said.

>I love yuri but I can't stand a hetero character

WOW, brilliant.

Post Ribbon x Natsuki

I'm not talking about the pic dumbass, I'm talking about the whole anime.

おう

Stop spreading this misinformation, there was nothing important removed from the first novel. His only replaced scenes were just exposition scenes moved to Hazuki and Midori instead

Yuuko is small cute!

Not that user, but nothing important was removed it was just down played. Especially the entwining fingers/fist bump.

So I get that Kumiko and Reina are supposed to have some super deep relationship that's not really love but deeper than just friends, but I just don't see it.

Didn't they not talk to each other for months over a brief comment at the middle school competition results? And they only seem to occasionally hang out by randomly meeting each other or walking from school where most of their time together is Reina saying something and Kumiko thinking about what an amazing person Reina is.

>His only replaced scenes were just exposition scenes moved to Hazuki and Midori instead
You sure you're not the one spreading misinformation, Anonymous?

Why is Natsuki x Ribbon so unpopular?
It is more attractive than Kumiko x Reina.

OTP

>unpopular
In what plane of existence are you living in?

No, I just made that up based on barely remembered information from Novelanon when the show was airing. But I know for a fact that he's lying too

Absolutely not yurifag but i would like to see a sex scene

>no one will ever upload the pamphlets people got with watching the movie

I don't think they were friends in middle school. It was that comment that made Kumiko obsess over Reina for months. To be honest Kumiko's behaviour doesn't really make sense as any kind of friendship, she's just written like she has a huge crush on Reina.

Reina on the other hand is more explicable as just a friend. She doesn't seem to be interested in Kumiko until Kumiko starts awkwardly approaching her in the series. Her intimate behaviour with Kumiko is just a result of her autism/chuunibyou. She's just lonely and Kumiko is an interesting girl to have around as her one special friend.

No one remember the best girl.

>You can't like the purest form of love without being called tumblr or worse now
Give me my old Sup Forums back

>She doesn't seem to be interested in Kumiko until Kumiko starts awkwardly approaching her in the series.
Not to sound like a yurifag or anything, but honestly, I got the feeling that the obsession was kind of mutual. Not only for Reina to remember what Kumiko said to her those months ago, but for that leading her to theorize what kind of person Kumiko really is.

Remember when Sup Forums used to discuss My Otome like it was nothing? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Nips love it.

It all started to go wrong after Tiger and Bunny. Gee I wonder exactly why.

I'm finding the proper scan of that pic and this picture but look like no one scan them yet T_T

Natsuki and Yuuko have the same height you know? (and Kumiko is taller than both of them.)

You will love them more in the second season.

I'm gonna marry the Yuuko!

God the way they are eyeing each other.

I hate yuri but I want to see Kumiko and Reina scissoring on their wedding night

Literally, LITERALLY, homo

Are these from the film promotional stuff? Are there anymore of these with Yuuko in it?