WE WROTE SYMPHONANGZ

The works of Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Schubert, et al are some of the greatest works of art is the history of Western Civilization. They encompass western themes, with instruments made by western engineering, played by western educated orchestras in large groups coordinated with precision. Their music subtly and wordlessly captures the sublime.

Contrast this with today's (((music))) organized by a nigger banging on a trash can and screaming about "ooga booga we da best muh dick", some Dominican fuck with a dancehall beat grumbling "ay baby just one mo' time tonite you know it" or some 18 year old pop princess who will be forced to (((embrace her sexuality))) after a few years of fame.

If you listen to modern music your intellect is the same size as your soyboy benis - tiny, withered with misuse, and irrecoverably mutilated by the Jews.

BONUS: the most prominent classical musicians were all raging autists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgnE25-kvyk
youtu.be/mgHxmAsINDk
youtube.com/watch?v=-9DoLPZfm5g
youtu.be/zi5Id2ZYWEg
youtu.be/7tHc9xWhFH4
youtu.be/otdayisyIiM
youtu.be/dnarQ7fh1w4
youtube.com/watch?v=KsIATAaR-X0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"ooga booga we da best muh dick"

Yeah, pretty much.

Mozart alone produced a huge catalog of genius works. Am partial to the piano concertos, but also to chill to Mozart string ensembles, reading, or having some tea or wine.

I've been listening to a lot of beethovens piano works lately as well. I've mainly been listening to symphonies in the back ground or car for years now. Something about them is deeply intellectually stimulating

People laugh about how shitty and blacked modern music is. If you stop listening entirely for a week or two and the turn it back on, you immediately see how ducking degenerate and sickening it is to hear.

Concertos 20 and 21 and incredible

Beethoven was Black

Beethoven was an autistic savant, and everyone knows blacks can be autistic but they don't have the IQ to be a savant at anything. This logic is irrefutable.

WU WUZ AUTISTZ N SHEEIT

>the most prominent classical musicians were all raging autists

No, they were geniuses. You have no proof that any of them were autistic.

I know what this is really about, you are one of those retards diagnosed with Asperger's who got told by your parents that lot's of successful people have autism. That's a lie pushed by morons like yourself who claim everyone remotely successful with some abnormal persona was autistic.

Hey, if there's one thing niggers are good at, it's music and sports. I'm not talking that monkey garbage known as hip-hop, but Jazz is a very complex and nuanced style of music, equal in it's merit of study as classical. The niggers combined their innate rhythmic talent with Western knowledge of music theory and harmony to create something new.

They're still niggers, but give them credit where they deserve it.

>having them play in the background and not actively listening to them
Leave.

Lol nah, genius and autism is used interchangeably around here. While writing music at that level does take a rather peculiar obsession with patterns, details, and systemization, it is likely genius rather than autism.

as far as psychological readings go, however, your response mainly consisted of attacks on the deliverer of the message instead of the message itself, an indicator of classical narcissism.

When the famous musicologist and historian Alfred Einstein was asked about his favorite Mozart piano concerto he replied "whichever one I heard last"

Exactly how I feel

This is true - jazz, gospel, and even swing are beautiful forms of nigger music, but they haven't been at their peak for 40 years.

Modern music doesn't push the musically talented to their potential to create a Miles Davis or a John Coltrane. (((Modern education))) would give them Ritalin in 2nd grade for not keeping with the program while (((modern music))) finds the biggest dumbest niggers and has them rap about abusing their favorite brand of (((prescription drugs))) and shekels

You can do both fuckface. There's nothing better than sitting down and truly absorbing a work of art like a symphony but it takes more time than is usually available. I have to make an evening of it and that's often not an option

Listening to classical music provides a spectrum of emotions and individual stories based on the listeners current situation, much like a painting, everyone experiences something slightly different, yet all listeners experience the same collective characteristics .... is this not the definition of art?

Our music now is simply 3 minute bursts of dopamine producing beats sending your mind on a jarring emotional roller coaster that leaves you feeling antsy, stressed and angry.

Just started listening to classical, this concerto is my favorite so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgnE25-kvyk

If you're just starting, you should for sure listen to Beethoven's 5th and 9th as well as really any of his piano concertos, particularly Bagatelle.

Someone else already mentioned Mozart's concerto 20 and 21 but any of his string quartets, namely No 9.

You can also check out any of Strauss's waltzes for something you e likely heard before for a familiar starting point. I haven't heard the artist you posted but I'll give her a shot

Yes, while it is quite hard to define art, there is something ethereal and grand about classical music missing today.

Modern music is just a monstrosity that do precisely as you say: deliver a dopamine hit but leave you only wanting more. Why do you think only the same 40 songs are on the air at any given time? It's meant to be addictive and create withdrawals, not to be anything of quality.
I'm starting to have new respect for people who claim that artists have to sell out to have mainstream popularity. They have to use their gift to enslave people's minds instead of continuing to make works of beauty for beauty's sake.

Jazz is shit.

sibelius violin concerto leonidas kavakos

The invention of the phonograph called for 2 minute songs. Blame that.

Beethoven and Mozart are some absolute god tier music.

Personal favourite Beethoven
youtu.be/mgHxmAsINDk

Everyone alive is shit, go for Heifetz, Oistrakh, etc

I shill it every classical thread but to all the plebs like me out there I HIGHLY recommend getting a hold of "How to Listen to and Understand Great Music" from the Great Courses and dedicating the 36 hours to listen through it as takes you on a journey from the music of classical antiquity all the way up to the """"music"""" of (((Arnold Schoenberg))). Yes the professor is an irritating Jew but you WILL come out the other end with a deeper understanding than when you went in.

Yes it's 36 hours long but treat it like an audiobook and you'll get through it no time. Just pirate it if you don't want to to pay, I'm serious it will change your life.

Ferras/Karajan is excellent
Both dead too :^)

only brainlets hate serialism

Without any judgment on any particular contemporary genres, even the great classical composers wrote in the popular forms of their day (and incorporated them into their bigger compositions as well). There are plenty of short waltes, minuets and other dances by Beethoven.

art of any kind is faggotry that only exists in socieities with an inequality of wealth that allows (((someone))) to sit around all day doing no real work to keep the toiling masses complacent. All (((artists))) should be sent to labour camps

I have over 50 hours of symphonies and compositions on my pc. And the autism was so much that's it's organized by period/composer/type

Ok.

but the history of civilization isn't just white people.
it also includes Muslims and Jews, as well as far Eastern people.
the Jewish Question is a visceral issue, but in human history the Jews have an influential role in developing civilization - especially by making Christianity.

i'm sure you're sobbing at your picture of the violin from google images...

>ancap flag

lmfao the most jewish ideology there is, makes sense Cohen. How many shekels did you get to make this posts? Don't you have some freshly cut baby penises to suck?

youtube.com/watch?v=-9DoLPZfm5g

Bruckner is the greatest in terms of epicness, and Sup Forums approved

Alright. What about purposeful art, then, like Arcitechture? What about those who craft artful items that serve a purpose, like design, or even goldsmithing? Where is the line between art and craft?

Has Sup Forums taken the Bachpill?
youtu.be/zi5Id2ZYWEg

Done, I'm picking this up right now. Thanks for the advice user.

This reply in response to "ok" is indicitave of all retarded commies

video version or audio only would you suggest?

I just did the audio version.

Haydn "Emperor" quartet, 2nd mvt
youtu.be/7tHc9xWhFH4
Schubert "Death and the Maiden"
youtu.be/otdayisyIiM
Dvorak Piano Quintet No.2
youtu.be/dnarQ7fh1w4

alright thanks a bunch fampai
could listen and shitpost at the same time

not really i prefer kavakos interpretation

Is there actually any evidence that jazz is superior music, equal in merit to classical? I just don't hear it, although I am willing to learn.

I don't think negroes are actually "good" at sports, if by good, we mean having the mental ability in addition to the physical ability. My theory is they are dumber, but they are also physically stronger, so in an individual position, where they are not responsible for the overall field, a black provides an advantage over a white. It is logical to replace any given individual white with a negro. So owners started doing this one by one. However, when the whole team is black, I suspect it is overall worse than a team of all whites. But it doesn't matter, because every other team is doing the same thing, replacing whites with blacks, so they don't have to worry about competing with an all white team. NFL owners have no choice but to keep the quarterbacks white because that position requires brains without fail. Any other views?

Sell me on serialisme bro, let me hear the best of it. Maybe there's more to Schoenberg than I thought, I couldn't sit through Pierrot Lunaire without concluding that Hitler objectively did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsIATAaR-X0

GTFO NORMIE, REEEEEEEEEEEE!

>The works of Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Schubert, et al are some of the greatest works of art is the history of Western Civilization.

Sure, but Sister Ray was up there with them.

That's from duck duck go you jewgle shill. As if any thread gets attention without some kind of image

The history of the modern world is european history and its extension into other cultures. There is no disputing this - the evidence is obvious and ubiquitous to the point of the burden of proof falling to you to prove that anything else has had the same constructive effect as the West.

The Jews as a group did not get together and craft Christianity to be distributed throughout the goyim cultures. As has happened today, most Jews then were corrupt, atheist, and evil, but there were some good Jews who stuck it to the people who corrupted their religion: Jesus and the apostles. Their message and religion was then taken up by Europeans and altered to fit European peoples.

I don't hate the Jew as many do here. But I do see and understand them.

I've been listening classical all my life, even more lately
anything between baroque and early XX (later is shit)
I still listen to Beethoven's 9 every fucking week, multiple renditions (I'm partial to Wiener + Bernstein in the 70s, I know, I know)
every fucking week I discover something new
every fucking week I get the chills listening
there's absolutely no modern piece you can listen to hundreds of times, not get bored of, and make you feel this way
these composers have talked to god, and come back with a language that molds the soul
I repeat, there is nothing like this today
the conditions don't allow it

The best part of the NPR station in my city is that they have a classical music station. On my way home from work today I was listing to the BBC proms. The part I caught was Budavári Te Deum by Zoltán Kodály, good stuff. I may have been listening too loud but I have stopped caring. If niggers can play their nigger music loud I should be able to enjoy this

My car radio is auto tuned for Classic FM (UK 24 hour classical music).
When I have passengers the vast majority look at me like I'm crazy when it starts up.
No accounting for taste I suppose.

none at all
most humans are content peasants when it comes down to music
it takes time to appreciate classical, the same way it takes time to appreciate good literature
today they have this ryhtmical turds, mass produced and autotuned, algorithmically designed to please your ears for 2 minutes, and they don't require further analysis
fast food for the masses, in sonic servings