Is every altright podcast going to have a paywall now?

Is every altright podcast going to have a paywall now?

therightstuff.biz/2017/09/29/tds201-in-case-of-big-brain-break-glass/

This is annoying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1haMYTrLMZI
dropbox.com/s/uec3x9lwkqu0yrv/TRS201.mp3?dl=0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/tds/
youtube.com/watch?v=mFiutNTmwJY
my.mixtape.moe/byrvwt.mp3
dropbox.com/s/1v7ovbib4amzp5c/JNJ009.mp3?dl=0
my.mixtape.moe/nuxvwa.mp3
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Lupus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TRS is trash

They did post the first 10 min on Youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=1haMYTrLMZI

Marketing at its finest

I tried to listen to the Daily Shoah once, it was full-body cringe reddit-tier shit.

They already did 2 free shows this week, schlomo. Fash The Nation is always free too.

They do 3 shows a week, 2 free, 1 pay oy vey

FTN is the patrician choice anyway, I only listen to the shoah when i'm bored or some major shit is going down.

FTN isn't enough.

To no one's surprise at all it's a faggot that jumps to their defense. How's the pool parties, condom-free I assume? Let's all remember that homophobia is a Jewish concept and that faggots like Greg Johnson do a lot for the movement, so it's ok as long as its on our side. If white people do it, then it's moral, that's all you gotta know, right? Enjoy your short lived and meaningless life you anti-nature sodomite. Common Filth did nothing wrong.

Uploading, Show available in ~8 minutes.

There are those who upload the whole episodes to Youtube.

TDS is okay, there is good content, but the problem is they ramble too much. The last episode was almost 3 hours long.

Usually I fall asleep with my earbuds in, and I get woken up with Adios Mi General starts playing at the end.

Reminder that anyone who signals against TRS is a shill, nonwhite, or one of these faggots that will never do anything but sit behind their computer in their basement.

Are you Gustaf Johanson?

Why do you like Jewish stuff?

This is true. The people who like it are retarded too.

Are you going to post it every Friday? If so, do it with a predictable search descriptor so we can find it in the archive.

The Orthodox Nationalist is gr8 as well.

>There are those who upload the whole episodes to Youtube.

No paywall show has ever made it to Youtube. Otherwise everybody could easily download it in seconds.

Fpbp

>only nationalist white people have access to something
>system works as intended

go figure.

I've met some and they are mostly ugly, short, and ugly white people. Few averages absolutely no attractive people. Of course you would expect these types of people to shill the concepts they bring, because they as individuals are useless and did nothing to contribute to anything so they run to things like this to FEEEEL.

TDS has become really content starved anyway. Not really missing much. The other shows are better.

literally who?

Ill post it if I have it downloaded and Im at home. I work nights so it will either be before 10pm or after 9am Est. I dont start the threads I just find them when Im available.

>ugly, short, and ugly white people.

So basically your average leftist.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little globalist? I'll have you know infowars.com gets over 11 million hits a month, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Bohemian Grove, and I have over 300 confirmed Bilderberg protests. I am trained in memetic warfare and I'm the top pundit in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another shill. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with taking our guns and making frogs gay? Think again, globalist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alt-rightists across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, globalist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the European Union. You're fucking dead, goblin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in information warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States alt-right and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable propaganda off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" propaganda was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Soros.

Is there any difference between the paywall shows and the free ones? Because I wouldn't pay for the free ones.

There is real mismatch between sven's voice and appearance

Does anyone have a link to the paywalled episodes.

See, now i'm not even rustled anymore, that was funny.

Nope. Most of the pay shows have been leaked here previously. They're the same format, same length, same content, different day.

why the fuck are you all ass blasted by the paypal? You retards dont even like it so stop complaining this is the same shit Sam hyde was talking about

I posted the episode up on dropbox:

dropbox.com/s/uec3x9lwkqu0yrv/TRS201.mp3?dl=0

>I dont start the threads I just find them when Im available.

Here's a tip. People can use the archive to find whatever you post no matter what thread you're in, so if you post a link and then type something like "TDS" we can just search that in the archive like so:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/tds/

And every post you make with that text shows up.

So basically if your file is "tds201.mp3" it would be easy for everybody to find.

That way you won't need to find a thread to post it in.

Just tell us what to search for every week and we will find it. Thanks btw.

What the fuck is this guy on?

A literal Arab calling himself Sven doing a WN podcast? Just WTF.

they only have like 100 subs it's dumb, they are just shooting themselves in the foot if they want to spread a message. Wasn't the time to go paywall. They shoulda just sold merch or some shit, plugged donations more.

A lot of people have that in Radio.
Look at this face, look at it closely, try to picture what it sounds like, now listen to the audio.
youtube.com/watch?v=mFiutNTmwJY

all of these shitty shows are the same and all are run or owned or both by jews. Some alt right, eh?

Its almost like there is some kind of identifier already in my post...
I wonder what it could be?

didn't he quit? havent heard that show in forever.

>they only have like 100 subs it's dumb
Top kek. They said they had 88 subscribers one time as a joke. I can assure you they're bringing in more than enough money with this.

Alright I guess if you always post with a trip that works.

Do you have a link to the other paywalled episode?

Yeah, Keillor stopped doing the NPR gig and now just does live shows when he feels like it.
Say what you will about him but he is an American icon.

Jazz and Jesse? I can upload it.

doubt it, i stopped listening after paywall. not gonna pay to have them shitpost about genx shit when FTN is free.

I really don't know. Last I listened to him was in 2006, when I was still living with my parents.

Yep, he's awesome. Used to listen to the show all the time but stuff got in the way and just fell outta habit. He's a cool guy, icon.

Oh shit. Never heard J&J. This will be a treat.

If you don't have those only the daily shoah either is fine I won't complain.

>stealing from Mike and Sven
I bet you're a pedophile too

Thank you, leafbro.

They do 3 or 4 a week, only one is behind the paywall.

Mirror'd

Neat, thanks.

I just post with this flag for plausible deniability when the feds round up everyone who ever posted here.

Its easier. Shill do bitch about
>PROMOTION!
and fan dont say im trying to ruin anything.

Adding the slight level of agency to finding the uploads means everyone is slightly disappointed. True Sup Forums style at its finest.

I always like that he rarely did current events and just made stories of simple Americana while being funny and comfy at the same time. I never liked that they always put the show on Saturday night or Sunday morning because who would be listening to NPR then?

Its pretty good. Its the call in show portion of TRS so its really hit or miss. Last weeks was pretty good.

Here's the one they did yesterday:

dropbox.com/s/1v7ovbib4amzp5c/JNJ009.mp3?dl=0

#
They're making enough money to pay Alex to quit his full time job as EMS and shitpost with them, they're easily making over 200k/year

DESU they are two different sides of the same coin.

I see a lot of right siders saying they are attractive/average... they are autistic people who dont socialize enough and joined the movement to socialize.

He's a piece of shit traitor who advocates for the destruction of the small town life he got to enjoy.

>they only have like 100 subs it's dumb

If you listen to how the rest of the TRS podcasters talk about Mike/Sven/Alex and how much they are making, it's clearly much much more.

TRS is legit, goy. Hand over the shekels.

Must have been in the later years.
I havent heard anything from him since around 2010

alex comes from money

Mirror'd this too in case something happens to your Dropbox. Thanks!

i still don't believe it. they're trying to build a brand, some "big fish" tales are to be expected. From what I've heard it was a some over donations.

There aren't that many subscription payers yet, but they get tons of donations, and have some long time friends who routinely give them large sums which they've never publicly admitted to.

>There aren't that many subscription payers yet, but they get tons of donations, and have some long time friends who routinely give them large sums which they've never publicly admitted to.

[citation needed]

You guys are quick. posting for archive.

G'night goys

>

Have these faggots gone undercover ?
Or is it a pic from 'look like your worst enemy' day ?!
Oy vey ... .

For the brainlets out there: Lupus claims he's going to post the paywall shows when they appear. Search Sup Forums archives like the following to find his posts to get the show when he posts it. Easy way to centralize everything.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Lupus/

>There aren't that many subscription payers yet
Apparently Mike or Sven said a few days after launching they were approaching a meme number, people think it was 1488.
For the mathematically challenged among us, that's about 180k a year. They have 3 full time employees + whatever they give Jazzhands for Jazz & Jesse, so that seems pretty accurate.
They seem to be bad with the money though, Sven bought a brand new purple subaru and Mike said he's going to buy a corvette for some reason. Nigga hasn't even got a studio yet and he's buying a new car.

(((donations)))
(((paywall)))

I've never listened to that shit despite it getting shilled here constantly. I'm into retard tier podcasts like Joe Rogan and Marc Marron, Marron is probably my favorite podcast and he's the whiniest leftist jew on the block kek. He's /r9k/ tier comedy though.

>Sven bought a brand new purple subaru and Mike said he's going to buy a corvette for some reason. Nigga hasn't even got a studio yet and he's buying a new car.

Those don't really seem like extravagant purchases, especially Sven who is a family guy.

I can see them making $250K a year, easily and we'd just get more content out of it as they put money back into their operation.

Imagine if those guys had an Opie and Anthony type setup by this time next year. I bet we will see other altright media networks when people see what The Daily Shoah can do with just a few guys and a basic studio space.

you go to (((trs)))? lol what are you doing on this website then? faggot.

why the fuck do you idiots shill post this jew radio sodomite bullshit?

It truly is sad that a bunch of white guys who try to be racist hide themselves, don’t protest for their people in the streets and sit at home doing a podcast thumping at their chests.

fpbp
(((trs))) is complete garbage yes

They are doing more than you ever will.

I used to listen to every episode of TDS in its entirety but they just dont have the skill or content to produce compelling shows multiple days a week and rather than talking about interesting things they devolve into star trek posting. Many such cases. Sad.

Enoch goes to protests all the time.
McNabb was a medic at Charlottesville.
Sven's the only one out of the main TRS guys that doesn't go to protests, but that's because he has kids to feed and look after. (he's still working at some family business isn't he?)

Sven has his own business still, he has a wife and two kids so I don't think he's gonna quit his regular job.

considering they're almost all run by LARPing jews, yeah pretty much.

And there's the fact that they actually aren't that smart or interesting

And their political activism is completely asinine and gets hundreds of people doxxed and fired, and ruins all the work we've been doing redpilling people

Well if that’s all they do then I understand why the white race will vanish

I don’t need to do more my race isn’t getting cucked

TRSodomites get out of my thread

FTN is literally just a Trump-cheerleading squad nowadays. TDS is way more entertaining.

How the fuck is this YOUR thread? You didn't make it, you didn't even post in until right now.

meine mixtape neger....3rd week in row i thank you!

It's my thread now, poof. Don't like it? Get the fuck out of perish

Oh no

Oh I see, it's never good enough.
And what are you doing for the white race?

He's of anglo descent, they call him sven because he uses the nickname Seventh Son not because he pretends to be a swede.

Checked fpbp

Kek, nope. Not even close kiddo.
>t. guy who trs begged for shekels

TDS can be decent, if they get the BTC donation thing sorted I'll consider paying some shekels for it

FTN is great, genuinely good content

Paranormies are hit or miss, they really need to research their topics better. Still, they're a nice /ourguy/ alternative to LPOTL, which can be obnoxious shouting and poz

Godcast is okay but I prefer Mysterium Fasces

Listened to a little Fatherland, not quite sure what it's even about.

The War Room seems decent. Don't like the Alc Right Rises that much so far though.

What else should I listen to?

I feel like TRS should do an Alt-tech podcast, people like Enoch are devs so they actually have the people for it. A business podcast could be interesting too

Considering what happens when any racist podcast tries to find a sponsor, they may need to.

Sven is somewhere between versatile bottom and fisting bottom.

Myth of the 20th Century and Darwin Digest.