Accused NSA leaker called America 'the worst thing to happen on the planet'

>A woman suspected of leaking U.S. secrets to a news organization claimed she stuffed a classified report into her pantyhose and walked out of a National Security Agency office in Georgia, mainly because she hates America "like three times a day."

>In their latest filing Wednesday, prosecutors also included a partial transcript of a Facebook chat between Winner and her sister in February.

>“Look, I only say I hate America like 3 times a day,” Winner wrote. “I’m no radical. It’s mostly just about Americans obsession with air conditioning.”

>Her sister asked: “But you don’t actually hate America, right?”

>Winner replied: “I mean yeah I do it’s literally the worst thing to happen on the planet. We invented capitalism the downfall of the environment.”

archive.is/DdJhF

fucking top kek! she stuffed it down her pantyhose and walked out the door.

could this lady be any more stereotypical feminazi radical??

>we invented capitalism

I blame the schools and parents

>Winner told the FBI she was frustrated at her civilian contractor job, which involved translating documents from Farsi to English for the NSA in Augusta, Georgia, where the federal agency has facilities.

>“I’ve filed formal complaints about them having Fox News on, you know?” Winner told the agents. “Uh, just at least, for God’s sake, put Al Jazeera on, or a slideshow with people’s pets.”

>We invented capitalism
this is why I don't take people who hate America seriously.

>These are the people Obama trusted with national security
The swamp needs to be drained faster than ever before. Education included since the college education system produces literal armies of these moronic activists.

she's covering for something big

Being so triggered by fox news that you commit felonies and ruin your life. They should put fox news on 24/7 right outside her cell.

blame women for being retarded. we should have never have allowed them to work

Those NDAs you have to sign are serious business and will fuck you over till the day you die if you do stupid shit like this. Fuck her
t. Af intel

The US is pretty based desu.

No. Blame the dumbfuck in the NSA who thought it would be a great idea to trust a college liberal with classified documents. She committed multiple felonies because Fox News triggered here FFS.

The federal work force in our country is very old guys. They're going to need new young people and guess what kinda people are gonna find their way in? Ideological millenials here with their own sick, twisted agenda like this woman.

>farsi to english
So i assume she went to dli like i did

I might have met her then the fuck

really? cus i thought it was mostly fat black woymens,

Leftists radicals must be rooted out of our institutions, they have become a national security concern.

Willis Carrier is the antichrist

>Winner replied: “I mean yeah I do it’s literally the worst thing to happen on the planet. We invented capitalism the downfall of the environment.”

I keep saying it. Everyone hates the same thing, they just can't tell that thing is the jews.

tell us more. what is DLI? qualifications to get in?

this sandnigger filth

>Accused NSA leaker called America 'the worst thing to happen on the planet'

Let's give her a top secret code word access security clearance!!
Srsly, this is the cancer killing America.

We need to purge the bureaucracy. Trump has been 100% worth it just for gutting the State Department.

>hates air conditioning

>America
>AmAirca

Now I see why she hates America.

The state department was the dirtiest part of the Swamp too. They covered for Hillary a ton.

You know know elected representatives on both sides of Congress aren't required to get security clearances.

You heard it here first europoors. WE invented capitalism.

women do complain about the AC being too cold. fucking male privilege!

She's not wrong though.

execute the bitchcunt

>Winner

I'll bet dollars to donuts this is some bastardized form of Weiner or Weinstein.

Air conditioning is sexist!!

Looks like the NSA's HR needs a reality check after they hired this bitch.

Well you need to work on a TS/SCI clearance
Also go 35x in army or 1A8X1 or 1n3 in the af (1A8 here)
Then prepare anus for up to 15 months of hardcore language learning 6 to 7 hours a day. I git korean and it was a bitch but fun

>We invented capitalism the downfall of the environment
Hahahaha, this shit is hilarious. This is the quality of retards the NSA is hiring. The same NSA that has access to all data everywhere. We are fucked.

Honestly though, how the fuck do crazy stupid get government jobs? Like I get stupid people, it is the government but crazy people. C'mon.

They need to stop hiring people like this. Needs more straight white males.

Air conditioning is SEX IST!!!!! Stop freezing women you sexist male cunts!

defense language institute, intensive rapid fluency program they military has somewhere in california

i have known a number of roasties with unremarkable qualifications who went there so i have no idea what the requirements are but i'd imagine it's difficult for a normal white male to get in

so theres a lot of standards and somehow this lady passed? is she typical or what?

>first the west point faggot
>now this thot

commies are taking over

We learned about Winner back in June.

can i pick your brain? is it possible for me to join the reserves and get an intel job?

>the NSA lets this traitorous communist piece of shit in
>i have to jump fucking hoops to get a job with CBP with a degree and an internship with USSOUTHCOM under my belt that gave me security clearance

she is a hero

don't let the truth get in the way of your keking

Women just need to put on more fucking clothes and stop dressing like sluts. Problem solved.

>“I’m no radical. It’s mostly just about Americans obsession with air conditioning.”

try living in a desert where it hits 117* in the summer cunt

She is a Jew. Some other article said she needs kosher meals in jail.

maybe one day she will be an hero

>We invented capitalism
Fuck, i wish

You know she isn't wrong, America was great at one point but it's a fucking circus now. If I wasn't from here I wouldn't want to live here with all the bullshit. Our wars with Islam are directly responsible for the Muslim invasion of Europe.

If America fell the world would be better off and we could easily build a better nation in its ashes after the trash of society purges itself during a period of anarchy.

dumb bitch it was the uk that invented that shit lmao

i love how america gets the blame for that shit and slavery and fucking up the middle east

>We invented capitalism the downfall of the environment.
dumbest thing I've heard in a long time

DESU i would also request kosher meals in jail just to incoveniece them and because jail food really is shit. gross PB and bologna sandwiches. eww

ever notice how when men go to prison they get cut, but women just get fat?

this bitch IS a jew.

Which "truth" is that? That America "invented capitalism" or that it destroyed the environment? I guess it is somewhat true that capitalism destoyed the environment, since capitalism made it possible to feed billions of spics, chinks, and niggers who then went on to destroy the environment.

man she's brainwashed. big time. they have made us think we are the enemy killing the environment. its bad science and total social engineering.

It's why I don't take the majority of people seriously. Idiot people using capitalism as a buzzword.

nice flag

better, request halal meals

kek!

>i love how america gets the blame for that shit and slavery and fucking up the middle east
It's really funny here because left wing Americans believe that and at the same time worship the British.

Leavenworth...life...

Hi newfriend.

>reality winner

Still can't get how dumb her name is

Came here to post this

She changed her first name. Originally it was something else. Everything about her screams reddit to me

yo my prison name is "totes m'gotes" and i, like, hate america at LEAST 3 times a day

She sounds like a retarded teenager. How did she get a fucking job handling secret information?

She's obviously mentally compromised.

Holy shit, she overdosed White Guilt.
Kikes please stop, you will only make more Nazis, it's clearly not working the way you wanted.

affirmative action, womens rights, rights for the retarded etc etc same reason the west is imploding. are you new here user?

America is an enemy of the planet, America is not residents if these lands.

What is "right winged" or good about the American state?
It is an evil institution to everyone except government worshipers.

>Jew
>White Guilt
Something is wrong here.

CIAniggers obviously saw the messaged and honey potted the shit out of her
Or she forged it herself

Thanks Obama.

>Something is wrong here.
yeah, your ability of understanding written text.

you all blame incorrectly
try again

Sup fellow fed

Hot as fuck. I'd pound that.

Great to know that brain dead commies, excuse the redundancy, have subverted the NSA

Why doesn't this Bitch move to Venezuela, then? Her peeps are waiting for her (Uma delicia)

They are eating out too much

Jews?

Post pictures of her hairy minge.

well she's right, if you think about it everything that's wrong with the world right now stems from american foreign and economic policy, if it wasn't for amerishit war mongering and crooked capitalism we wouldn't have had 2 world wars and communism

Bring back proper punishment.

if you think that is EXCLUSIVELY american centric then think again. who is cecil rhodes? what is the royal and the fabian society? who are the rothschidls??

>when your own cultural marxist brainwashing works against you

kek. pottery

After originally seeing this a while back, i still cant wrap my mind around why her name is "reality winner". Who the fuck thought that name was a good idea?

background checks are sooooo effective

>there are people who think this was not CIA operation

real name is (((Sara Wiener)))

nice quads

Women are cold because they are lazy and don't work. I wish talking warmed them up; they'd all be dead.

>guess what kinda people are gonna find their way in?
not only young, but also the uninspired, unmotivated idiots.
Anyone with any agile competency, with any grasp of bleeding edge technology and drive would NOT work for government bureaucracy that is bloated with antiquated processes and hierarchy.

FBI, CIA, NSA employees are a step above postal workers

>our wars with Islam
>our wars
Open a history book, jackass. We did not start these wars, we just inherited the mantle from the Europeans you seem to think are so innocent.

uhhhh from the hills of montezuma to the shores of TRIPOLI!!

wah tis CIA coup de tat in iran?