We all agree that US, France...

We all agree that US, France, Germany would be paradise if they were all white but meanwhile 99% white Poland is still shit and polish people immigrate to the Western countries

Why?

Decades of communism will do damage to your nation

Don't forget the Balkans and Ukraine and Moldova and Romania, which are just as white as Poland and also crap.

>communism
its been fucking 27 years Germany rebuild itself after fucking 20

Who says Poland is shit? At least you don't have to worry about being blown up or acidified there

50 years of communism makes your country a giant shithole
People tend to leave countries for better opportunities regardless of it's living conditions; take for example the British Empire and the US during the Victorian Era. People still left for the US despite Britain basically being god on earth.

it's a myth that poland is shit.

Greece has been in the Western bloc all the time, but it struggles nevertheless. It could have turned an okay country like Slovakia had it swung red.

tbf East Germany still lags behind West Germany on many metrics.

East Germany is twice richer than Poland

the poles are on a mandate to go forth and breed some fucking backbone into the rest of the EU.

Cant accomplish that whilst sat on your arse on home clay.

Poland is still ruled by communists and their descendants. We propably have a shadow government formed by former military intelligence too. Even current "anti-communist" ruling party is sometimes praising Polish People's Republic and has old communists in their ranks.

Only non-important parties don't have reds among their members.

Brits told me that poles are not white.

maybe its the myth Poland created to get the rest of the world to think they are shit only to not be shit to get the people who are shit not to come to Poland ?

I'm sure this has nothing to do with west german states giving money to the east german states
>swung red
you mean if it had been occupied by the ussr?

Please explain how Poland is shit.
I am far from convinced with your 99% random number.

Are they starving?
Are they diseased? (just read America has 110 million with an STD)
Are they oppressed?
Are they unemployed?
Is their life expectancy lower ot higher than Germany, France, US
What is violent crime like compared to Germany France US?
Are they not marrying and making white babies?
Are they living lives more or less fulfilling than a 20 something NEETs in US France, Germany?

After you pay us reperations it won't.

No, they had a civil war, and Stalin did back out the support amid first Cold War tensions.

Greece might have been a commie country.

It's almost as if not all White ethnicities are the same, like all Asian ethnicities aren't the same.

Still, Eastern Europe will be a location for rich Western Europeans looking to escape their multiculti hellholes.

> US, France, Germany would be paradise
They are the paradise. For freemasons.
Without that shit only Prussia has some chances. Others would have to walk the road of building the real political nation based on local ethnicity and all the democratic institution, that just do not exist outside of propaganda.

Poolacks are coming from polovtsy - mongolian tribe. They follow the call of their brothers.

>I'm sure this has nothing to do with west german states giving money to the east german states
Simply bullshit. Most if that(90%) goes to the federal gov.

Oh look, another faggot that won't show his flag. I invest heavily and have lived in Poland, it definitely is not anywhere near shit. I have made a lot of money in Poland, it's one of the top investment areas second from Silicon Valley.

If you don't like Chinese and hate how Chinese fucking steal everything and want to fuck you over, head over to Poland. Lots of high skilled labor, extremely low crime, cultured people, the women are great, and the cash flow is amazing. Warsaw and the surrounding area is already like Switzerland tier. And if you know the area and know how the engineers are here, they're insane about quality work and precision. Every Pole wants everything to last.

You've never been to Poland, why are you trying to trick us?

Look at you sitting in mummy's comfortable basement pretending people want to kill you.

Cultural differences

Slavs and other post collectivist nations are stagnant, there is no push for improvement because the people are content with suffering a bit more than the west, it makes them feel like they are on the higher moral ground.

>Why?
HAHAHAHAHHAHA LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WESTERN PUSSY WANT TO ATTACK SLAV XDD WITH WHAT? WITH PUSSY? LOL KURWO, WE WILL LIBERATE WEST BICOZ WE TRADITIONAL IN SLAV, WE BIG MASCLES AND WE HIT HARD, AND WE REMEMBER WE STRONK 321432432 YEARS AGO!111!!!

WE WHITE AND WEST SO PUSSY THEY HAVE MUYSLIMS HAHAHAHAHAHA HERE YOU CAN SAY KOZOJEBCA AND ITS SUPER HAHAHAHA LOL

WEST IS WEAK MEN

I doubt the migration to Western Europe will continue, nationalist parties are gaining steam. I expect deportation of illegals and criminals from Western Europe in the coming years. If the center-right doesn't do it, the nationalists will win even more seats.

Literally have no idea why bro, I'm starting learning Polish in like 2 weeks with plans on going there after 2-3 years, would be 30 with a career.

Seems like the last chance.

>I doubt the migration to Western Europe will continue, nationalist parties are gaining steam. I expect deportation of illegals and criminals from Western Europe in the coming years. If the center-right doesn't do it, the nationalists will win even more seats.
Maybe. The US used to be 90% White and now Whites make up 52% of newborns, and there hasn't been any deportations yet, other than illegals.

Our immigrants are worse than Hispanics and have a culture even further apart which might lead something in the long run.

Honestly, I will probably move away.

Poland doesn't need Muslims when you have that level of fetal alcohol syndrome.

Well the US has never really had a strong ethnic identity since a few years after the foundation, so it's not surprising that we turned into a country of the world. But a Sweden that is minority Swedish will not be Sweden, and that's widely accepted by even many moderates here.

White Americans here are toast, the best thing we can do at this point is elect non-interventionists so we leave Europe the hell alone when they go nationalist next time.

One positive is that a less white America will have less international influence, so hopefully that means less Jewish programming on your television and radio stations.

yup. This is why Poland has its own white multiculturalism - gopniks and chavs are mixed up with civilized people

>Seems like the last chance.
oh boy, you're in for a surprise. Sorry to tell you but the wealthy and trendsetting polish elite is just like any other european elite - xenophilic, oikophobic, antichristian, radical, mad and support multiculturalism. Dude, all of Europe is in a crisis - there's no escaping this unfortunately

germany stole all of polands wealth and youth you dumb fuck

In recent times, because of communism.

Before that, Eastern Europe didn't have the water access Northwestern Europe did, hurting trading and conquest options.