Is taxation theft?

Is taxation theft?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5bn7ae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Give us your money or we will send armed men to take you away.

No.

No it's extortion. They're not stealing it from you. They're taking it from you by force.

Why is that kid standing so close at the end

Maybe but some taxation is necessary because without it, the state could not exist and without a state you cannot own property. So as long as there are no high tax rates, who cares?

i feel like if im benefitting from living here than taxes are okay. if you dont want to pay taxes then live in a place without a cozy government.

Property is theft

>you got games on your phone?

Yes 100%.

the dude sitting on the toilet said he was taking a shit, so just like a normal human would in a conversation, the guy checks out the conversation topic in the toilet bowl.

Consider the following:
Would you donate money to repair roads, build schools, repair powerlines, and handle all the other things the federal/state/local government does?

Why do we have this thread everyday lately?

oh god i cant stop laughing at that video.

Shut the fuck up commie

Why did he open the door right after he got up though?

An inpatient man with a thirst for knowledge like that would surely do it AFTER he had inspected the poop?

because you stupid emus never answer the question.

>DACA.webm

A private company can collect tolls for my use of their roads and powerlines

pls explain webm

It's fucking obvious to anyone that isn't a retard. sage

Taxation is the price we pay for civilization.
Without taxation, who would build the roads?

Do you want to live in a world where I own the road you live on and you pay me what I say with no government regular to drive on my road? Because that amount will be more than your state taxes, for damn sure. The difference between the government and a company is the government isn't trying to make an increasingly large profit.

capitalists

>still not answering it
guess we need more of these threads.

>we eliminate taxes
>but now we can't provide internal or external security.
>We're sorry, it seems that our neighboring country has just invaded us and now all of your property becomes theirs; and your family is going to be slaves of a rich foreign family.

why do you want your family become slaves Sup Forums?

Explain that fucking webm now.

>boss... da plane da plane...

Yes.

For two reasons:

1) It's enforced with the threat of imprisonment and death for resisting.

2) It's not a 'fair' deal, and because of 1) it has no incentive to ever be a fair deal. If the money we put into tax was actually being spent cautiously and cost effectively we'd be wealthy as fuck.

A huge chunk of it is paid as interest on money printed out of NOTHING. (Why are we paying interest on it then I wonder?).

Another chunk on welfare for people that the system shouldn't be designed for.

And the rest of it on military expenditure FOR PROFIT.. of corporations and NOT the people.

I'd be 100% fine with bombing innocent sand niggers IF the profit was being divided between the people who funded the operation i'd be okay.

But it's just as much proxy theft of your own population as it is a proxy war.

At that point skip the middle man (killing sand niggers).. just give our tax money directly to Raytheon and be done with it.

i just think you cant have it all. you want to live in this country and benefit from all it has to offer and ya gotta pay.

>HEY WHATCHU DOIN MY BOI I'M TAKIN A SHIIIT HOMIE
What did he mean by this?

Oh God why is that video so fucking funny

No it's not. It's the price to pay to live in a society.

You do realize the only reason so many Americans subscribe to it is because you have no folk of your own, no sense of community. This is happening in Europe too and it is the ultimate goal of (((them))).

>crime may be rampant and i may have nothing in comon with the people around me
>but as long as I can drive my big truck i'm happy
good goy

Is using a service and not paying for it theft?
pro-tip: you don't own the land you live on

I think it should depend what they spend it on, if on a horde of migrants then yes.

This is the final straw, deport all these spics!!!!!!

Yes. It's likely to be cheaper to pay you than the taxman, since there will be competition in service provision, and service quality will improve over time since productive investments are recursively self-improving machines.

Are niggers white?

so was this a retarded spic who needed to take a shit, but couldn't open the door so he decided to crawl under it? but then he realized it was occupied to he opened the door to leave?

Reminds me of that xfiles episode.

No his stall didn't have a place for the used toilet paper so he wanted to steal the bin from the guy filming the video.

My guess is that the guy is at a gas station or some other business and snuck into the bathroom when he wasn't supposed it. The little man was having none of his shit(no pun intended) and showed him the door.

>land invasion of america
>any country being victorious

>Are you the DARPA Chief?

>nobody pay army wages
>no army

Is math related to science?

dailymotion.com/video/x5bn7ae

All we'll ever know...

God damn, that close up and sharp cut at the end...

It`s racket usually. The only way to tell - is to see if your representatives are present in law making institutions.

To a little surprise - no anarchonigger aped when obongo implemented new taxes on healthcare by executive order.
Because "taxation is theft" is just a retarded meme or politically uneducated subhumans.

In Germany, we already have two out of three, might as well go all the way, no?