Why is America so corny? When I think of America I think of John Cena. The classic sterotypical American patriot...

Why is America so corny? When I think of America I think of John Cena. The classic sterotypical American patriot. The type of man to salute a Police dog and have unconditional love towards the US army despite their crimes against humanity. The ultimate corn ball.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Achmed, you know damn well it's not just us that hates your asses, even the Buddhists are starting to exterminate to you.

>Innocent women and kids

STFU Muhmad Abdul Razim. Who's raising these monsters huh? It's your shitty fucking women. Your shitty backwards ideology and your shitty inbred populace. You are a plague on the human race, a cancer that needs to be wiped out in it's entirety. If Europeans or Americans don't pull it off, rest assured the chinks will.
You fucking barbarian savage cunt. Get the fuck out of Europe you spineless coward and go die in the desert with your brethren.

winners write the history books nigel

I like you, you're funny

We're all terrorists, get over it. Violence is all we have ever known, and all we ever will know.

there are no innocent muslim woman or children, woman are terrorist making factories and children are future bombers. better to kill them all and be done with it.

>so corny

>Despite their crimes against humanity
What did we bomb your dad Muhammed?

>future bombers
>implying America aren't the ultimate bombers
You can't fix American stupidity.

Shouldn't you be running London?

>Still missing the easy Lake Superior pun
Superiority indeed.

>Ohio

The weak should fear the strong, OP.

PART

Why is this not a John Cena thread?

Oh ok, thank Obongo for that then sweetie ;)

>when you [thing that doesn't happen] and then [state truth]

fuck off, sadiq

That's on the Jews faggot and if you haven't noticed we hate them more than you stupid niggers.

Somebody’s triggered

>When I think of America I think of John Cena.
lol watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s

Why is the U.K. so corny? When I think of the U.K. I think of Rowan Atkinson. The classic stereotypical homely Brit. The type of man to salute mediocrity and have unconditional love for the British crown despite their crimes against humanity. The ultimate corn ball.

Realistically, how many Brits are like that? America is full of corny John Cena patriotic clones that hold their hand on their heart and look up to the sky when the national anthem comes on. Corn balls.

Death to American

> and have unconditional love towards the US army despite their crimes against humanity.

Muslims aren't Humans. It's hard to say any non-American can truly be 'Human' beyond Australia.

Cheers bud

Hard to explain, it’s different being a citizen rather than a subject.

>americans actually defend american soldiers dying for the interests of Israel which in turn makes every muslim on earth hate you in return for nothing

if the US army committing crimes against humanity is considered corny, well then corn me up

Corny? I guess that is how a spineless brit would see the greatest nation of all time. You can criticize the US right after you solve your terrorist problem.

Worse u killed his favorite goat loveslave u monster!

Every nation that has ever been at the top of the international hierarchy has always been the best at waging war. And that's how it always will be.

Don't pretend your nation didn't slaughter millions all across the globe. The Romans, Greeks, Mongols, Spaniards, Germans, Persians, and everyone else did the same shit.

Stop trying to justify yourself Yankie and accept that your country is at the forefront of baby killing. Evil butchers. May God send more hurricanes your way.

north korean levels of indoctrination will do that to anyone.
if we were asked to sing god save the queen in school we'd probably laugh at the teacher, apparently that sort of thigns the norm in the states.

oinly one burger has got it right so far in this thread saying its the jews at work, its also the jews that have installed the flag worship, its that sort of indoctrination that will have military deserters shot on sight come the day of the rope because of muh honour

Still mad about losing the revolutionary war boy?

What do you think about Stone Cold Steve Austin though?

When our politicians carry out strikes we have no control over so a mudslime's reaction is to bomb innocent civilians because reasons. There are military installations all over the place but nope, muhammad jihadi just has to punish the woman and children for shit they were not even remotely responsible for. The end result being that the attack only pisses off the populace like when the krautniggers bombed London. People cry for vengeful, the gov. eagerly obliges, and viola another western invasion of the middle east. The problem is partly the psychotic ragheads and partly our politicians fault.

Stay mad Mohammed

Why are britbongs so cold and stiff?
Learn how to loosen up.

its also worth saying that the uk enjoys bombing the shit out of sand people too
the people here might not be as brainwashed by patriotism to the point the military cannot be questioned in public but we arent doing shit about our government being just as jew'd as the states.,

>when our people bomb your innocents its not our fault because they dont represent all of us
>when your people bomb our innocents its your fault because they represent all of you

>Amerisharts killing muzz

When will this meme end? They are funding terrorists, while Russia actually kill them.

They made a war against the only secular leader of the ME.
Fuck the amerikikes and their degenerate country.

>When will this meme end
when they get out of Afghanistan and stop bombing random places in the me

>random places in the me

you mean Assad's soldiers and turks fighting IS?

Faggot