Macross Delta

Horn edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CuECM8uugIM
youtube.com/watch?v=VnqAvJ4BU2Q
macross.jp/delta/cast/index02.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It turned red like Bogue. So red is passion.

Im getting a feeling that Var is more than just an affliction that rages you out or mind controls. There is clearly some positive effect coupled with fold receptors and waves

Since the episode is titled Passionate Diving then, yeah, red runes mean passion.

Best girl.

Always thought it'd be about diving in the waters, to get to that bomb. At no point did I imagine skydiving

>edition

Kill yourself.

>dat forehead
CUTE
Also no meme face, look like she's already act more mature.

It's gonna be a sad day when she sings Ai Oboete Imasu Ka in the final battle and uses up her rune completely and crumbles into space dust in Hayate's arms.

So Bogue feels passion when hearing Freyja? Why the rage

SOON

youtube.com/watch?v=CuECM8uugIM

rage is a passionate emotion

Tsundere

Also Reina

youtube.com/watch?v=VnqAvJ4BU2Q

>not available in your country
I'm fucking pissed

tsundere

DELETE THIS!

And yeah it's official version of DELETE THIS.

This will be hard to top.

It's the only way she can win the bowl.

Yeah, I just found about this today, after I watched the last episode and did a little searching. It made me download Frontier. Time to rewatch it for them feels.

S M O O T H
M
O
O
T
H

I fucking love the banter between Freyja and Hayate.

My sides

The madwoman

If you're thinking Hayate has Var, he doesn't. The animation for his synapses is different to someone with Var.

They're obviously similar, since they're affected by fold waves, but not the same.

Or Var is what happens when the Sidzenole, or whatever it was called, causes disease. Just like how some people in real life carry a disease but show no negative symptoms, despite being infected.

forgot pic.

Such a horny woman

RUNPIKA KITA!

I love how she's looking over to where Freyja is.

Hayate x Freyja true love, but Hayate x Mirage due to Freyja's death / sacrifice for the greater good.

Cliche tier: They name their daughter Freyja.

Autism tier: Hayate ditches both & goes for Mikumo.

How can Mirage possibly top Freyja?

Shes inferior in almost every way

LEWD as fuck.

Pick your favorite column.

>implying hayate-stu isn't alpha enough to go harem end.

can you anons not feel how based hayate-stu is?

It's just a 46 second sample, anyway.

Even her mouth and uvula are perfect.

Column 1 is the funniest, column 3 is the cutest.

I thought Passionate Diving and the subsequent episode titles meant Ragna was going to get bombed, but I didn't expect Passionate SKYdiving.

Good one Kawamori. Freyja still best girl.

I'm glad he didn't get Kakizaki'd.

Walkure Lion when?

2 and 8.

love this rare fre-fre

Episode 14 starts the reign of Mirage.

I see that, but I don't believe that Freyja's going to make it. Maybe with magic protoculture life extension technology?

At first I thought that senior Windamereans were reprimanding their young to control their runes out of discipline and immaturity, but now I believe that rune usage is directly related to life expectancy, and Freyja's using her rune all the time, so you can guess what that means. I bet she'll start developing signs of aging (white crumbling skin) and hide it from everyone not to worry them, so that they can fight at 100%, while she burns out the last embers of her life.

I really hope that I'm wrong.

7 and 9

Did Freyja already lose?

Sleep tight hoina

3 obviously

Yes, the winner is Messer's Valkyrie.

Still in the lead.

She's so cute and best girl of the season, and I feel this way without wanting to give her the D. That's how best she is.

No fuck you user. Saying that makes it real.

She can't. Freyja is objectively best.

Column 3 and column 13

>Ends up meaning 30 Windfag years equals 90 Earth years.

kawamori pls.

Hoping episode 27 will be a blu-ray only epilogue with a 15 year time skip.

By outlasting her.

This is too hilarious.

>It's Mirage "Don't talk to me or my husband's daughter ever again" and teaching her husband's daughter drive VF epilogue.

>freyja dies early and mirage swoops in to look after her kid
KEK
E_E
KEK

Cucked

>threesome
>not Freyja's mindbroken harem

This is extremely cute.

That manga is fantastic faggot.

I can't believe this is the first time I've seen this.

Ah I totally forgot that these three having a fanarts that including Freyja.

Cause I've just made it. Time for more competent people to pick it up and make cute and happy variations.

>feels
Nah, I'll leave the Sup Forumsshit alone.

I really like Ranka's DYRL,

There's nothing Mirage can do to win the Hayatebowl after that episode.

thanks user, saved

Yeah, her songs are great. Koidogfight's a shit though.

>At first I thought that senior Windamereans were reprimanding their young to control their runes out of discipline and immaturity, but now I believe that rune usage is directly related to life expectancy, and Freyja's using her rune all the time, so you can guess what that means.
I thought that'd been implied since the start with the whole 'trade their powers for shorter lives' thing was mentioned and Heinz being as weak as he is at such a young age.

With Freyja being particular runestrong, I expect her life could be similarly shortened, but they'll find a way to bring her back.

The trouble is that they'd be retreading the whole sick to better thing like they did with Sheryl.

sleep tight freyers

With protoculture such a big presence and what happened in Zero Freyja's probably going to transcend in some manner and bring Hayate along, anyway.

>MIA ending
Please no.

I hope not. The whole winning pairing goes off into eternity, never to be seen again is boring as fuck. I know it keeps their stories open, but knowing that Max and Milia got married, had kids, etc. is far more satisfying than disappeared without a trace.

But I want a Clannad After Story ending.

Marrying a single mom os bad news user.

>Max and Milia
They're support pairing, main pairing in Macross always get a bad ending.

>Tfw you will never use a reaction bomb to vaporize as many Windermerans as possible

macross.jp/delta/cast/index02.php

I know. That's the point I was getting at. I'd rather the main pairing have an ending like a sub-pairing for once instead of the usual goes missing and is never seen again shit.

To that end, I don't mind Frontier's sky end.

Gramia's wound was suspicious. Do you think Roid maybe backstabbed him?

I expect the Knights to be at odds with Roid. I guess it's time to get that Herman POV the staff talked about.

I believe Kawamori said that Delta is supposed to end in a far different way than the other entries so don't go expecting a copy of zero's ending.

>mfw this is exactly what's going to happen

>Do you think Roid maybe backstabbed him?
It is rather suspicious that Roid just happened to have a pair of mourning glasses on him.

>Tfw don't care who wins the Hayatebowl
>Just want to see as many windy snownigger casualties and suffering as possible

>like windys
>think they are technically justified
>care about Hayatebowl
We can't be friends.

Nice

If Frejya gives Hayate such a boost and she can sing fine from the cockpit, why not just stick her in Hayate's plane to make him a SUPA PIRATO all the time?

She can sing better from Hayate's cock.

soon

You mean cockpit right?

I don't think I stuttered.

>think they are technically justified

How? These guys are using ancient superweapons to conquer a galaxy and mind control the populace because they believe "WE WUZ PROTOCULTURE KINGZ N SHIIIIEEEEET"