One Piece

Who is on the coast?

Gin

>Giant cake island
>Muh world building
one piece of shit

A character we haven't been introduced to yet.

Pudding. Either she couldn't convince Sanji to leave yet or she's pretending she couldn't convince him.

or she's meeting them like she said she would

Jinbei, sanji or moria

Whatever happened to Purin's third eye?
I'm pretty sure I am not speedreading, but I still don't know.

She cover it with her hair. Just like Sanji covers one of his eyebrow

SaPu confirmed

nice trips
how crippled is jinbei now?

She's doing that in either of those cases, so I have no idea what you're trying to say. She said she'd bring Sanji with her though.

You know, I just thought: what if the Pudding is not the girl we saw at the end of FI? Lola has a sister nearly identical to her, so what if three-eyed chick is actually Pudding's sister and will deceive SHs into believing she's Pudding to lead them into a trap?

>transparent .png
>not terrible reaction image
fukken saved

I think it's pretty cool. Especially them towing their boat through molasses.

Big Mom and Kaido (Wano) arcs aren't gonna end until chapter 1000th at the very least.
This is going to be huge and we are already at chapter 830.
Which make the reverie arc, Elbaf, Dragon and the Revo plot, Vegapunk, Blackbeard and Shanks plot, Luffy vs Blackbeard fight, Raftel and the final war, One Piece and so on, all of this after the 1000th chapter mark.
There are people who think One Piece is going to end at chapter 1200, this is absolutely impossible and the manga is going to be way longer than that. Raftel and the final war alone should last 150 chapters.

>I like being BTFO: the posts

Why do people think 1200 is the end? Cause the timeskip was around 600?

Reverie and Revos will be in the same arc.
Elbaf will be a portion of a larger arc as well.
Blackbeard and Shanks will overlap arcs
Vegapunk will be similar to Elbaf, being a part of a larger arc
I don't see it lasting as long as you predict.

Yea, it's too cartoonish for my taste as well. I miss places like Skypiea were places were really interesting with a good backstory.

Like Zou? Or FI? Or PH?

Zou has been the most important arc we've had related to the overall underlying lore since Skypiea. Polite sage for responding.

You are listing things we can predict. Did anyone predict Punk Hazard or Zou arcs? No. So have in mind that there is stuff we can't predict so it's obviously going to be longer.

Well yea, thanx god Zou arc happened. Otherwise post timeskip would be complete shit.

>Did anyone predict Punk Hazard or Zou arcs?
kind of. law mentions zou before they landed on dressrosa

Ok let me rephrase it. Did anyone predicted these arcs would happen before these places were mentioned? No.

I don't think anyone predicted that law would have a lot of focus right after the timeskip

All of the characters from Boku no pico.

The biggest difference we have since Zou is the story structure though. We have clear objectives and destinations that will bring us to the end.
Each yonko's road poneglyph and the missing one mariejois treasure to lead to raftel.
Zou was barely 25 chapters so I don't think Oda will be doing 1+ year side adventures anymore. He's wrapping the story up.

"wrapping the story up"
I've been hearing this for 10 years, literally. Oda will wrap the story up once they will find Raftel.

you have not been hearing that since enies lobby

^
It was honestly random as fuck that he saved luffy at marineford anyway at least as someone who didn't read the manga until Dolfy being taken out

What exactly did people think Pudding was lying about anyway?
Meeting Sanji, that she's fine with the wedding being canceled or the route to WCI being a trap?

All of it

101% going to be Jinbae (Not misspelled, trust me) at the shore.

I think she was lying about hiring the Straw Hats to dismantle her cafe.

Crocodile, this nigga has a mafia theme and no way he wasn't invited to the wedding

its jack the jobber
see you at the tea party mugiwara

I could see him fearlessly turning down Big Moms invitation despite knowing what the consequences are
I'm looking forward to his return

>Luffy having to awkwardly explain to Nami and Chopper why Croc wears the friendship bracelets now

Or maybe he might just attack them, I don't know Croc's motives are all over the place.

The route being a trap at least or all of the above

It's just because otherwise it's a really bland, lame way to progress the arc all the way to Whole Cake Island so quickly

We've already got our mafia-themed Crocodile this arc.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

everything that's interesting is happening there, and the Strawhats have a time limit to get Sanji. It's not like they could relax in enemy territory anyway

that's CLEARLY an alligator mate, not even close to a crocodile

Didn't we actually see a cover of Crocodile with a bunch of those upright crocodile guys? Maybe it wasn't in a cover story though...

That's a cop out opinion, there was plenty of room for some unique interactions with the team and whoever they could run into or different ways to progress the story to Whole Cake Island without taking a lot of time

Having Luffy run into Purin immediately in the one random town they stop at, having her take them back to her place and just casually giving them the back door to Big Mom's main island is a particularly jarring, convenient happening in a series full of them.

Close; they were hippos. It's strange now how we've seen upright human-esque hippos here and a Crocodile/Alligator here and yet it was confirmed that Minks are only furred mammals, meaning that neither hippos nor the crocodile count as Minks.

>Dressrosa was too long, there was too much focus on boring side characters and flashbacks and the pacing dragged on

>Totland/Whole Cake Island? is going too fast there isn't any adventure and barely any new characters introduced at all

What are we calling this arc?
Totland, Whole Cake Island, Big Mam, Germa 66 or just The Wedding arc?

These images of Big Mom's crew always feel so different once you remember that all of the suits are probably pink.

plz dont remind me

that image is from the animal chapter covers, those aren't "canon". just fun illustrations

no idea what the crocodile/alligator man is supposed to be. doesn't look zoan, so maybe it's just a costume? or another pappug situation

i'm calling it totland at my personal archive. Used whole cake island until totland was revealed though, so who knows. If the rest of the arc will be on whole cake island i might switch, or just call it Big Mom/Wedding arc

Jinbe's propped up dead body.

>aren't "canon"
Too bad

still not canon

>cobra forces his own daughter to do servant work under the guise of "bride training"

Within 70 chapters a yonko will be defeated.

Pandaman is drawn on the newspaper.

Didn't Oda and Jump already name it the Four Yonko Arc?

The saga is Yonko Saga.

Whoops, he called the arc/saga
>VS the Yonko
So it's obviously Shanks who's on the shore.

>Four Yonkou
>Four Four Emperors
I believe it's called the "Versus 4 Emperors" but I think that would be the saga.

Tea Party

No, it just meant we are at the part of the story where the Straw Hats have started actively going the Yonko. It didn't literally mean "arc" or "saga" in the way we'd use them.

Source? I just remember it being posted here heavily when it was announced as the VS 4 Emperors.

Sure would be weird for Oda to call it that and not mean it, and so far it sure looks like it's exactly that. Luffy said he'd beat up big mom during Fishman Island and sure enough on her island.

Where's that sexy vizanon?

good joke.

It took more than 100 chapters for Crocodile to get defeated from the moment Vivi was introduced, it took 100 chapters for Lucci to get defeated, and 150 chapters for Doflamingo. Kaido is pretty much the main meat of the New world, this going to take way more than 70 chapters user.

>Nami's face

I think this is the best Toei ever made Nami look.

>Luffy

quality robin

>streaming

You are 12 and exactly what is wrong with this fanbase.

Why do they need to "tow" their boat through molasses? Because it froze?

HOW THE FUCK WOULD MOLASSES MIXED WITH SALTWATER FREEZE. SALTWATER AND SUGARWATER BOTH HAVE A MUCH HIGHER FREEZING POINT THAN NORMAL WATER. IF AN OCEAN WOULDN'T FREEZE NORMALLY, THEN THERE IS NO WAY A SUGARY OCEAN WOULD FREEZE.

That's why there are certain frog species that drastically increase their blood sugar levels come winter to hibernate, and why humans have diabetes -- it's a side-effect of us adapting to deal with the Younger Dryas.

CUTE

Don't forget that Luffy is going to lose this arc's confrontation with Big Mom and barely escape with his life to add to the hype.

That means we're going to need ANOTHER arc to deal with Big Mom (or she'll just show up in the final war).

Either way, the battle against Kaido is going to be "the real" first time Luffy gets to take down a yonko.

yea yea youve been tripping about this for like a week now. You applying real world logic to a fantasy story is the real issue. Molasses is thick. Cold molasses is thicker. That's all there is to it user.

>"Anyone that doesn't agree with me is a twelve year old!"
>Trying to bring real world logic into One Piece

Listen to yourself.

Please show me the page where oda said it was mixed in with salt water please?

You're a fucking retard, user.

Why aren't Nami and Carrot melting the path and Luffy and Pedro help tow? Seems like it would be faster that way.

>It took more than 100 chapters for Crocodile to get defeated from the moment Vivi was introduced,
Well Kaido was introduced 400 chapters ago so your theory is still sound.

Baka. Crocodile's saga started with Vivi introduction at Whiskey peak. They even discussed about beating him.

we toriko now

>doesn't look zoan
How it doesn't

zoan hybrids forms' lower face is human

They can took any form with training, nigger. Marco's hybrid form is just human with wings and chicken legs. And Sheepshead can grow horns at his hands.

>And Sheepshead can grow horns at his hands.
Sheepshead is a SMILE that's why his transformations are odd.

Okay then Big Mom's arc started at FI and Kaido's started at PH.

>implying

>Marco's hybrid form is just human with wings and chicken legs
that's not his hybrid form, that's just him tranforming parts of his body

>you will never marry Perona

And? That crocoman can be transforming his head into full crocodile.

read early 800s. all of the gifters have weird markings up their arms and weird transformations. Kaido was getting a supply of SMILES from Doffy. Weird transformations + weird fruit supply = SMILES. Also not to mention that Jyabura has already eaten the wolf fruit and we see one of Kaido's men with a wolf arm.

>implying those guys have weird transformations because of smiles and not because of life return

if he were in full crocodile form then he wouldn't be standing on two legs

zoans don't turn into mink-like anthropomorphic animals

lucci never made a leopard head grom from his arm.

Yeah, because Chopper doesn't look like a mink AT ALL.

>he never tried
>thefore he couldn't
Really nigger?