youtube.com/watch?v=WQ2C68Ji1d8
youtube.com/watch?v=N2RK6OGNMCY
youtube.com/watch?v=426jqFZa99Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lOiR7b6jumI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>phone
Carry on then.

Wrong board user go to

>tfw never see this level of art in Berserk again because Miura went digital and he's shit at it.

This is not how Berserk looks like in the physical form. It's too big and the shading doesn't look as good as it should.

>volume 1
>volume 38
Sorry OP but
Were both covers made by Miura or one of them is a fanart?
>Guts as the Black Swordman
>Gus using the Berserk armor
Still, they look great as fuck.

I think you're confused.

This was drawn conventionally.

The new chapter and recent promo art was done digitally and it looks terrible.

I

Both are new covers for a new Berserk manga reprint, I believe.

The Farnese arc right here is unironically one of my favorite arcs in Berserk

I'm not. This is not how my physical copies look like. See all those shading lines? They look much better in real life.

I agree about the 'promo art' (I think they are actually just posters from the volume). But we haven't seen proper Japanese scans yet.

>This is not how my physical copies look like. See all those shading lines? They look much better in real life.
No shit, they're blown the fuck up.

I'm just confused why you would bring it up in the first place when I didn't mention anything about it.

I'm actually liking this arc so far. It feels different from the usual "Guts vs Monster" arcs.

because morons believe using tablets to draw is bad

Wait is he using the Wind sword? He's not right?

berserk sucks

He's not.

Nope.

So here's the thing. I apparently did not download the next volume.

So I'm gonna take a bathroom break while the next volume downloads.

bump

>ETA 1 hour
Why are these volumes so big?

Anyways, bathroom break time.

I always loved how Serpico leads Guts to a place where he shouldn't be able to swing his sword in a big arc like he always does and then Guts does anyway because fuck you kid you don't know just how out of my league you are.

To be fair, that's pretty much the only way to 1v1 Guts. He's just too fast.

>alloy cat
i dont get it

actually a lot of the references puck makes go over my head

a lot of it is hard to understand because it's them desperately trying to turn japanese wordplay in to english wordplay.

Speaking of which, I didn't know Serpico could summon a panther thing. What was up with that?

The cat has nothing to do with Serpico.

where did you get such good quality scan?

Goddess.

I even had to resize it to 50% so it would fit.

Fast AND strong. He barely slows down even when mowing through multiple pillars in one swing and Serpico is actually defeated by the ceiling falling on him.

Though, I thought it was a nice touch that Serpico didn't use magic items on Guts and Guts in turn didn't use his full arsenal on Serpico.

Huh. So no connection, huh.

>I thought it was a nice touch that Serpico didn't use magic items
Didn't he give them all back to Schierke beforehand?

Oh yeah, he did. I forgot about that.

He gets them back after the fight though.

Last Thread

I wonder how the threads would be if last chapter came out.

>Serpicofags (if they exist)
>Gutsfags

I'd worry more why they'd keep going at it, after they've seen a Kushan magically controlled beast in the heart of Vritannis, a city under control of the Holy See.

Speaking of which, if Griffith didn't become Femto, wouldn't Indian demon king be sorta unstoppable and be a worse fate for the world?

I think Serpico and Guts both know he needs to get it out of his system. Guts doesn't care, but Serpico really does, and only by being beaten by Guts can he accept it and move on. He pretty much goes right back to helping Guts after the fight, so it was basically to clear his head.

I think.

Not OP but i download them from BakaBT. Just look for the Dark Horse scans.

I hope he gets a qt waifu in the end.

Also new trailer of second best girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=j3AyEe9Ka7s

Perhaps. It's hard to say if he'd be a worse fate, I mean he'd just take over midland, kill anyone who opposes and take the women for breeding, basically every conqueror ever. As to if it's worse that what's happened, I'll just let you see the next volumes spoilerless.

Yeah, but I mean, this isn't dragon ball, I didn't think they'd just ignore the possible dangers to duel. But I guess all they've seen so far is one transformed tiger, maybe they didn't expect anything more.

Well, Serpico probably didn't see the beast, and Guts probably figured that he'd run into it again sooner or later so he could let it wait.

The new Berserk game is taking an odd direction.

Man, this is taking longer than I thought. I'd download the volumes in advance but I get tempted to read ahead so I try not to.

bump

Wait, am I not selfbumping?

>Still not done
I'm gonna make some coffee first.

>tfw no toilet waifu
Why live?

And we're back

aww yiss

Post what you're listening to right now:
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ2C68Ji1d8

It's on shuffle, sue me.

>Friend wants to play Vainglory
Fuck. This may be tricky.

youtube.com/watch?v=N2RK6OGNMCY

This just came on.

youtube.com/watch?v=426jqFZa99Y

Even with his schemes, Serpico still has balls of steel going 1 vs 1 on Guts

That's not a slight on him. Serpico has good tactical sense and very good orthodox swordsmanship. I think the only man better than him would be Griffith - and he's the one who actually cut an arm off a transformed Zodd during the Golden Age, as a mortal.

THE READS

Serpico is legit Band of the Hawk named character tier as far as humans go, people really underestimate him, mainly because Guts tends to overshadow other humans in the show, he's pretty strong as far as humans go, and Guts is a one of a kind human anyway, he hardly counts as a normal human being.

>Helps relieve Guts' curse
>Allows team to sneak past guards
>Can detect monsters
>Frees spirits
>Strong barrier magic
>2pure

How can one girl be so based?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lOiR7b6jumI

Guts is a big mean old poopy head who kills little boys

Truly, Griffith would have him as a soldier