Help an autist

I need bodylangage experts on this. What emotions do you read on these two primates ?
I know leftists and shills are here tonight, you are welcomed ITT to provide us with your precious insights.

Why dare you obsessed with this, they met once?

My read is she is respectful but that doesn't mean she would fuck him.

She is courious about him. He knows she is watching and playing fool about it.

My bet:
They have a quicky on the bathroom.

She's a sheltered girl. We all know what's she's thinking about and it's not the circumcised Jew penis.

>Melania
Neutral
>Canada Gaylord
Happy (but faking it)

Beep boop bop. I am a Russian Bot.

Vote Hillary 2016.

Orange guy bad.

All of the Trumps were born rich and used to get what they want by asking.
Honestly I think she feels nothing else but contempt about him, his fathers constituents and everyone around her who isnt close family or friends.

>*are used

> I think she feels nothing else but contempt about him
Ding ding ding we have a winner here

Is there any good ivanka/castro smut?

fpbp

She has her lips up, a typical feature of disgust.

They want to fuck.

My autistic guess.
Trudeau is almost braindead like most leftards. Oblivious to the harsh reality of the world, he sees good things in every person and everything. His naivety is what makes him look stupid in any circomstance.

Ivanka is not only hot, but also a smart girl. She is well aware of the fight against the forces of ((evil)) that her family and white people are facing. Thus, seeing this powerless puppet politician contributing to the death of the white race due to a profound naivety must be painful for her.
At first glance, she indeed looks neutral. But look carefully below her lips: the slight clenching of her chin is a typical sign of disgust, that she can not hide.

Need a bit more context.

She is definitely pissed. His shit eating grin makes it seem like he said something smug- or maybe even arrogant about Trump or in reference too. I mean Ivy is a bit farther left than her daddy.

But my read- she is one step from punching him in the dick

Yep this confirms it -

Bien vu mec, t'es le seul à l'avoir vu pour l'instant

high functioning autists are the ubermensch, provided they work out. they will then have both mental and physical superiority

>bringing up circumicsed cocks out of nowhere

Want to know how I know you got terribly mutilated?

Thanks brother for truth.

Get the new app for your autism today!

Actually i'm not and have never had problems with women, even Jewish women.