the cute one

U havin' a fuckin' gigle m8?

ofc it's the girl that lost her name

Endorthy?

Yuri

s1 black turtle

>favorite koreanshit character

Some character from the first season because after that ToG is SHIIIIIT

Yu Han Sung is my favourite, I fucking love the Anima position.

Other personal favourites are Lero Ro, Koon and Rak I guess.

Maschenny Zahard is cool too but we didn't see much about her yet.

Webtoons are not allowed, what the fuck are mods doing?

well memed

Nothing to talk since everyone spoiled themselves with summaries of the previews?

well there's the new spoiler chapter of course

imgur.com/a/NMLuo

Lizard.

Anyone translating those?

Where can i find them?

Was this the first time the "admin's rules" being broken was shown? Didn't think the guy would up and vanish.

>rak gets big again
>literally next panel gets knocked out

What the fuck?

White turtle is the cutest.

Batoto forums

Arie guy + strong Ignition weapon combo is pretty good

It's an easy choice

thanks user

I heard someone mention that it might be related to those other ignition swords we saw before? The one where the fanboy was talking about how they split a demon into the 7 swords or something like that.

I always though the mention was a bit weird, and considering Baam is still dealing with whatever the fuck that demon is in him right now, maybe it is kind of relevant? Otherwise I'd assume it was just there for world building elements.

Hwa Ryun for me, I've liked her ever since the climax of the first season, and she's only gotten better. Also it's always nice to have my favorite character be the canon hottest character introduced in season 1; which is apparently also a plot point.

Also the shops where people removed the eyepatch are pretty great.

Seems like it, though it is likely a rule that is exclusive to this floor. Attack the Kaiser without permission and you're automatically disintegrated.

I'm pretty sure FUG had bent the admin's rules on other floors previously and got away Scot free. Just this floor in particular is a lot more draconian from the looks of it.

>I heard someone mention that it might be related to those other ignition swords we saw before?

In season 1 there was a knight dude I don't remember the name of that was always with the Anima girl.

He had an ignition weapon with the name of an indian river like the one the fanboy has, so they are supposed to be 2 of those 7 swords.

What's with the bed scene is that laure?

>literally the bleach of the gookcomics
>NTR
>The MC is a self insert

Great Concept, Shit execution.

tfw no qt3.14 horn girl tries to beat you up and forcefully take you on a deitu

>He had an ignition weapon with the name of an indian river like the one the fanboy has, so they are supposed to be 2 of those 7 swords.

Whatever happened to that guy anyways? He and the greedy girl moved on from the second floor (I think) but were never mentioned again. I kind of assumed they were killed by FUG or something, but they have literally never been spoken of since then.

Pretty sure SIU just forgot about them.

Probably androssi being mad at Baam

They are climbing the tower, stopped or died. If they are climbing I doubt they are going as fast as Leesoo's or Baam's teams.

Keep your deviantart shit in one thread, gook

Why would you care about any of those flat and boring characters form that shitty comic?

Do you have brain damage?

Fuck off back to .

Check the fucking name of the board. It says this is a board for fucking manga (comics made in Japan) and anime (cartoons made in Japan). Guess what? Gook shit is not japanese, and therefore you need to fuck off with this trash.

We're kindly enough to allowed you retards to make one thread per week, so keep it in one thread or get fuck

>Also the shops where people removed the eyepatch are pretty great.

Well judging from the stuff you're reading you're not big into quality but if you think that shitty hack job looks good than you're even further gone than I had expected.

That other one got deleted pretty quickly thankfully. I wonder why this garbage is still up?

>Anime & Manga
>Posts gook shit

Better to sage this shit, fags

They should get 0 threads on here. Their shitty korean comics have nothing to do with Sup Forums and it's not like those 5 retards who keep circle jerking about their "wanhwa" in these threads are actual Sup Forumsnons either.

Literally how are you this autistic to give 2 shits what other people care about and want to talk about?

This thread should be in

Don't reply, just report and hide

Where do you think you are, newfag?

Talk about is somewhere else if you don't want to hear Sup Forums's opinion on it, retard.

chink moot said it's ok to talk about it on Sup Forums

Don't take the bait, just ignore the shitposters and carry on the discussion. Best to let the mod handle it.

Makes me wonder why they would leave an OP team like Leesoo's that has two princesses. But then again the people climbing the tower haven't been the most logical.

Possibly? But looking at the hair poking out of the sheets, it might also just be Androssi raging at Baam.

Rak ;_;

When?

From a looong time ago. I'm sure someone has it saved.

>hiroshima moot
>long time ago
Huh?

Ah that's what he meant by that, old moot had said it as well in the past in reference to the time frame.

That not moot, newfag. That why everyone look down on you faggots

Fuck off, cancer. It's literally the first rule of this board to tell you to fuck off.

>>>korea

>Androssi announced to the world that she has a boyfriend
>said boyfriend is a member of FUG

>Yeon is now a lord of FUG.
I guess Androssi doesn't care about her status as long as she can help Anak.

>I guess Androssi doesn't care about her status as long as she can FUG Baam

ftfy

>shops where people removed the eyepatch are pretty great
That just looks weird now. She's better with the patch

Yeah, but I prefer her with the eyepatch on too, still would be neat to see how SIU would draw her now without it on. Since his art has gotten better over the years (though it tends to fluctuate these days because of his wrist).

Yeah, that was a really dumb move on her part in my opinion. It was bad enough that they want to take her out because she is helping out Anak, it's a whole different story if she is openly declaring FUG's slayer as her boyfriend.

I mean I know she isn't the type to think through her actions, but seriously, that was pretty stupid.

Is this supposed to be guide girl without eye patch or just bam with red eyes + hair? Because damn me if that face isn't Bam's.

Guide girl, but now that you mention it, without the eye patch she really does have the same type of face.

I'm just waiting for the twist where everyone decides that FUG is actually right, and decides to say screw it towards the ten families.

I mean even in season 1 Baam had a similar opinion of the Tower, when he said that whatever waits at the top is trash. That's probably half the reason why they thought he'd be a good Slayer.

Though to be fair SIU's art-style tends to be quite inconsistent. I'm pretty sure that she has had at least 3 different heights throughout this series.

It has already been implied Zahard and the 10 families "ruined" the Tower from the god of guardians.

The tower's original purpose was to make the irregulars (the name is actually inproper for the original meaning of the tower) climb to the top. Zahard and the 10 family heads wished for immortality and settled down, then changed the rules of the tests and shit.

Even if the tower is not a shit place it's still fucked up people kill other people to climb and a huge disparity is within the Tower. That's why Wangnan said he wanted to become king and change the tower.

Anyone been translating and typesetting these?

no, just a guy on the batoto forums tells what's happening but no translation/typesetting since it's considered "illegal"

LINE and Naver are pretty relenless of they find you stealing their shit

Anak is pretty based.

I also like how she calmed down on the edgy path she had taken when she started climbing.

I stopped reading back around the end of the MOBA fight where Baam got the nail or whatever. Things felt like they were going kind of slow and that battle felt very poorly paced.

Have things gotten much better since then?

IMO yes, the start of the arc after that is a little slow but it's much more interesting and gets better after it,

Pacing now is pretty good.

Yeah things really picked up again during the hell train arc and the name hunt arc has been great so far as well.

Rak is literally the best thing about this shit, how dare that white faggot hurt him

he should start throwing spears instead of fighting like a fisherman everytime

Fuck Rak is still small. I dropped this series ages ago, how did this joke stay permanent? Is he ever gonna be huge ever again?

He's been huge plenty of times. He transforms at will. The small form just happens to be more convenient most of the time.

Good taste

He never liked to be a Spear Bearer in first place, maybe he is best qualified to be in that position, but Rak always has fought like a Fisherman.

I like the season 1 art style more than the recent one desu

Keep bumping your off-topic thread, subhuman gook.

A shame SIU forgot about her.

>it's a whole different story if she is openly declaring FUG's slayer as her boyfriend.
I don't think anyone actually takes her seriously when she says that though.

It'll get more serious the higher the floor, imagine her saying that in a floor ruled by one of the ten families?

Can you imagine if she declared she was with Baam on Zahard's floor? Some real shit would hit the fan.

>Forgot
She was in the last chapter or 2.

I gave up after Baam cut his hair off. His design is fucking ugly without the fabulous hair, which was pretty much the only reason I kept reading..

Long hair is always edge tier though. Better to have it removed.

There's 135 floors total and with all this time spent, we're only on 40F. I feel like this will take forever since there is so many ideas to expand on.

>135 floors total
Nope, that's just the highest known floor. No one, not even Zahard, has cleared 135.

Yeah I'm just saying. There is so much to cover.

I know the long hair kind of gave off the brooding impression, but some of my favorite moments during the FUG arc and workshop battle stuff were really highlighted whenever Baam got really pissed, and those golden eyes of his shone behind his bangs.

I think his best look was towards the end of the Workshop battle where his hair was still long but they didn't obscure his eyes anymore. Lessened the edge quite a lot.

I'm curious if that's the reason why Hedan is helping out FUG. Maybe he is sick of the status quo and wants someone to continue the progress through the Tower instead of stagnating like the 10 families did.

Though for a character that is obviously important and has hidden motivations, I'm surprised he hasn't popped up much. Haven't seen him since Teddy bear guy's flashback.

I think Headon just wants to fuck with everyone in the tower, honestly.

Things like this make me not want to get into the series. I hate how being slowly dragged along is becoming the normal status quo for series these days.
I don't personally care for the webcomic art style but while I'm intrigued by the overall premise, I have not come across a manga with a similar premise other than GetBackers.

He's gonna milk it as much as he can I bet. Even Noblesse got a short series, this one is bound to get at least a 12 episode series as well.

The amount of possible ideas that could be expanded on is probably 10x more than One Piece. You could go ahead and read it, but I'd advise against it at this point.

Really interesting premise and world building, but part 2 quality is disappointing compared to part 1. Although, I can say that after the penultimate recent arc, things finally started picking up in pace.

I usually save up a lot of chapters before reading. The pace is better when you don't have to wait for 20 panels every week

>Long hair is always edge tier though.
It was edge tier when his eyes were constantly obscured. It was great after it was made clear that he wasn't much of an edgelord and the eyes became visible again. His normal short hair is ugly as fuck and makes me want to punch him for looking like such a faggot..

Gotcha. I'll pass it for now then. I was interested in the premise, to repeat myself, but from lurking around in a lot of these threads, I've seen a lot of posts remarking upon the quality dip of part two plus I know the big twist about the girl MC was chasing and it sounded absolutely stupid.

Funnily enough, One Piece is my favorite manga and I've already been following that for seven years now, dying for answers.

I agree with you.
>Viole with eyes is a stone cold fucking stunner
>Goes back to the generic shounen protag cut
Man was I steamed.

The thing is that with this series following it week by week feels painful, the pacing can seem absurdly slow at times (though this arc seems to quicken it a bit). However upon reading arcs straight through it is actually really enjoyable, where it doesn't actually feel like it drags on that much (outside of a few low points here and there).

This series is very much one you wait maybe a year and then binge read it for the maximum enjoyment in my opinion. It's something you just forget about, and then one day check to see what you missed.

Well it may sound stupid, but the actual execution of it was actually nicely done in my opinion. At the time it was actually a major shock, and a lot of details in hindsight did foreshadow it, but nobody really expected it. Not saying you should bother reading it, but it may be worth a try.

Though the art in the beginning is quite horrendous, which can put people off though it gets somewhat better as the series progresses.

>Long hair is always edge tier though. Better to have it removed.
>Long hair + casual clothes
Wasn't even edge. Fuck if anything that nigga was styling. He was way better with the long hair.

>casual clothes

Baam is effay as hell though