Why Women Choose Harems Over An Average of Above Average Man?

This man was worth about $43 million- and I highly doubt that he left any of that to pic related. So why would women do it? They don't seem to have many options after it ends.

He's a playboy

>Not working until you hit the wall because some old man wants to grab your tits from time to time.

It's comfy for them.

He IS playboy

>$43 million
$43 million?! I thought he was worth $3-400 million.

primal instinct , bitches love famous guys and become groupies, their primal instinct tells them this famous guys has a shit load of resources and approval of other women.

Back in cave man days the alpha of the tribe had a harem of bitches. and the betas didnt

Go back

It's more fun to lounge around at the playboy mansion all day and party every night than sit around in a middle class home watching netflix with your fat ugly loser husband.

>the face of true happiness

None of us will ever experience the feeling of perfect content happiness this man had

I don't think he was worth $43 mill before he died. By that point the internet had really fucked his brand and he had sold his house to someone on the condition he could live there till he died

You think its bad now? Back in primitive times 40% of men reproduced compared to 80% of women.

He's rich and they are literally prostitutes

Those chicks were just using Playboy as a springboard. It's not like they just sit around at the house getting fucked all day.
They use that time and publicity to book public appearances, do photoshoots, get into magazines, build their modeling career, and when they DO get fucked over the weekends, they try to make sure it's by a wealthy mansion guest who might give them the timeof day after they leave the mansion.

Because his "girlfriends " were paid actresses/prostitutes. They only pretended to be his girlfriends

because of high social status and influx, money and resources.

it's pathetic though. each of these dumb whores should be out there attracting a good man and become great wives instead of being worthless cocksleeves.

>exchanging 91 years of sexual gratification for an eternity of eternal damnation

>getting (((married)))
good goyim

>Alphas had bitches and Betas didn't

This still happens in the middle east. Which is why they can't develop. If 4 out of every 5 men has no sexual release or genetic future they turn to violence because they have no investment in law and order. All the sand niggers don't give a fuck if they live or die. In fact they want to die because when they die they finally get laid.

>thinks he's lived a pure life and is going to heaven
We're all degenerate animals. This man just did it better.

>(((mgtow)))
Who's jewing who now?

I hate this way if thinking. Well i already sinned. O i might as well suck satans dick so he wont punish me. This is why the world has gone to shit. Youre all godless and use sin as an excuse to sin even more. I cant wait for you all to go to hell and find out satan doesnt like sinners. Satan is worse than god for sinners. Sinners created satan. Sinners made satan a mad man. Sinners made satan choose hell. Sinners get tormented by satan as sinners tormented satan.

Satan is just god when hes angry.

thats what you tell faggots to justify your hatred lol chill man

You know you're a disgusting subhuman sinner full of lust and hatred and evil. See you in hell.

Yeah. Ill be the dude with the trident pushing your deeper into the lava.

And this energy is being channelled into Jihad and expansion of Islam. They go out and fight for Allah and pussy. It's a perfect system of conquest.

Ive got a hatred for sinners. And a lust for their blood. If that makes me evil. So be it.

I love that building, good appartments go for atleast 5 million though

This thread has gone to shit

instinct

The answer is regression. Weak minded people want to regress to childhood. That's what getting drunk, high etc is. Vapid women want a man who will make it where they don't have to worry about anything, like a child. That's why they do it.

Regression and narcissism are the two main drivers of degeneracy if you think about it.

>And this energy is being channelled into Jihad and expansion of Islam. They go out and fight for Allah and pussy. It's a perfect system of conquest.

What's kinda funny is the people who believe in Islam and WON'T fight for the 72 virgins. What do you say about those people?

>implying it didn't start out shit