Is he gradually becoming redpilled, or will he always be on the fence about white identity and the JQ?

Is he gradually becoming redpilled, or will he always be on the fence about white identity and the JQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is doing more good avoiding sensitive topics

He believes in white supremacy. But he openly avoids it at all costs in order not to dilute his message.

Literally a nobody in philosophy.

He’s a reddit tier philosopher for the modern millennial.

The giants of philosophy would hate his guts.

Funny you would post that pic with your post, because it would out both Taylor and Peterson as kike shills, my dude

Marxist teachers do not believe in meritocracy, because under a meritocratic system they would not have found a job. Universities are to ideological nepotism what Muslims are to inbreeding.

>The giants of philosophy would hate his guts.
Though, the giants of philosophy would be nobodies in psychology.

LMAO.

They invented psychology.

I think he is redpilled.

he is just watching what he says for the sake of not having the leftist hounds released on him.

If he were to say anything blatantly right wing they'd make an effort to shut him down.

Too bad the "giants of philosophy" aren't helping anyone .

I've often wondered if Peterson has read any Thomas Aquinas.

He literally parrots Jung, so you are fucking wrong senpai.

Jordan Peterson is a bluepilled christcuck.

Or maybe Christcucks are the red pilled ones and you are the blue pilled one

Christians only became "bluepilled" in the early 20th century after the scofield reference bible became the go-to for evangelicals. Historically they've been diametrically opposed to Jewry.

Your post has nothing to do with the thread, though

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

>Amerijews

Not only that. He is a kike shill, as typical for a Christcuck, a race mixing encouraging McBoomer and there is pretty much nothing truly reactionary about this farce.

>William Pierce
>bluepilled
Kek

JP is a clinical psychologist, first and foremost. He has never referred to himself as a philosopher.

This shit again

Would you look at them digits

He's always been redpilled. He wants to actually continue working so he's obviously not going to start waving swastikas around. He's too smart to let anyone find a smoking gun on him. It's how he continues to thrive in a hostile environment. The dude wants to overthrow the University establishment. He knows more about how and why it's fucked and yes he knows the nationalities of the frankfurt school members.I hope he gets to continue his work til it's completed.

It would be super great if you could combine all of these into one image.

I agree, but I got it from a different lazy user and I no photoshop good

Anderson has 9 white children, how many do you have basement dwelling Nazi LARPer?

BASED! I hope when day I can have as many children and marry as many white women off to niggers.

FUCKING BASED

hes redpilled but hes still hiding his powerlevel

Please continue to criticize more from the comfort of your armchair

Yes of course white female offspring is undesirable and hard to raise better to raise well manured civilized and strong men that will evidently lead the future of civilization and race.

How many white children do you have you basement dwelling virgin NEET subhuman?

Both anderson and his wife are jewish. Or do kikes count as "white" in leafland?

He's obviously not Nietzsche-tier, but he's a shining light in our current intellectual wasteland. It's like shitting on a brilliant musician in a sea of Miley Cyruses because he doesn't compare to Mozart. Kill yourself.

He is a good goy who says everything he says for shekels and remains as politically correct as possible. He's good at it though, just look at how much (((alt-right))) numales donate to his parteon.

I wonder what would good old doctor think about all this shit that is going on today. We could really use someone with his moral spine and experience nowadays.

>implying Mozart would distinguish between Miley Cyrus and whatever “brilliant musician” you’re talking about.

Back to pleddit,

He's clearly been exposed to the reality of matters but he recognises he's too embedded into the CivNat side of things to be open about his beliefs. Best he can do is subtly direct people to EthNat

>distinctions don't exist apart from the ideal
back to r/postmodernism

>implying Mozart would distinguish between Miley Cyrus and whatever “brilliant musician” you’re talking about.

What did he mean by this?