When was the last time you actually encountered any type of female in real life who cared about politics or any other...

When was the last time you actually encountered any type of female in real life who cared about politics or any other type of world matters?

Take your time.

Politics starts at home. A woman that cares about raising kids and being a good mother is a political woman.

Will the Finnknight ever recover from seeing his lady getting STICK'D?

Last sunday

Nice deflection.

I only ever encounter liberal leftist hyperfeminist whores if that's what you mean by caring about politics.

that being said, I'd marry the shit out of Lauren.

maybe you just aren't respectable enough for good women to be interested in you

I'm dating one and she's Aryan.

delet this

Stickman has been on an alt-right e-celeb fuck tour

Beleive it or not, there are many based female patriots in the SF Bay Area. They show up to and actively participate in all the rallies, organize events, share vital facts and stats, and do everything us males do if not more in some instances. AWALT, sure but on the good side of the spectrum. They're Red Pilled in MAGA, MRA, SJW, MGTOW. Some are traditionalists, some have hit the wall but so what. At least they shut down Antifa chics verbally. They ain't scared of shit. They got my respect for damn sure.

He sounded like an absolute douche at the Ben Shapiro Berkley Q&A

never

Most girls I've met have been bimbos uninterested in politics, the ones that aren't are just into basic bitch tumblr talking points. Unironically the only women who have good politics are usually milfs.

7 minutes ago. She didn't say much but showed me how much she thought democrats sucked.

How much does she weigh?

About 4 months ago. She was a raging environmentalist.

Unfortunately, every fucking day...

I think a lot of normies are getting into Ben Shapiro. Some young Christian girl in my assignment group told me she watches him, pretty surprised.

that dork is married to a gook and has gook kid

those girls are literally retarded whores

sage

Politics can't be separated from war so women will always struggle with the concept. Political meetings are all just negotiation before war breaks out and women either don't want war or want to change the rules so they can join. This is 99% of the time.

post pics of his gook wife and kids

and maybe that little girls' granny panties because she's a larper

saged this fag shit