Pepsi

Medaka
Black hair>>>>>>>>Red Hair.

>medaka
>black hair
That's clearly purple

>Misspelling Madoka

Pink>>>>>All

Madoka is my favorite and my least favorite is obvious.

>Last name means Black God
>Was going to have a Jet Black Wedding
It's black m8

any girl with black hair and red eyes

Their breasts are too big and their hips are too wide

Make way, commoners.

This bitch.

Medaka hands down drawn in a better artstyle and she's a big sister type character

At least Rias is likable. Medaka was an annoying bitch from beginning to end.

>Hardly interacts with MC.
>Looks at his butt.
>Becomes central love interest.
>Wins.

She gets smacked down by the real Mary Sue of the series. Twice.

Is she really considered a Mary Sue character?

on Sup Forums everyone is a Mary Sue even the self insert anons in this thread

I didn't think so at first but I did some writing on the subject of Madoka and the more I got into it the more I realized she kind of has all the aspects of a Sue. Everyone goes out of their way to impress/outdo her and they all fail. She is a pure character with no flaws. She solves the whole problem with zero effort. She gets the ultimate wish fulfillment.

>milf medaka
ohh

Yeah that sounds like a Mary Sue alright.

>Kirino
Not a mary sue just a tsunshit character.

I think she's a bit of both.

I want to tit fuck that autist.

Holy Trinity of characters with no personality huh?

Ohh indeed user. Zenkichi is one lucky fucker, I guess those 10 years were worth the wait.

Who is in the middle?

My Demon King. Easily one of the most attractive character designs I've ever seen.

I may just be a sucker the combination of the colors red and black.

Who's your favorite Mary Sue?
>My favorite Mary Sue is Slaine Troyard

these are not mary sues, they were op from the get go. But if you wanna talk about "who's your favorite main female character with big boobs?" then I'll probably go Rias.

>medaka reading your fucking retarded post

Slaine did nothing wrong

Tomboy

M-maji?

How the fuck is Rias a mary sue?
>Loses nearly every fight
>Is supposed to be smart but gets out strategized by anyone with a brain
>Her mom reams her about doing a shitty job managing Issei's harem and being the cause of strife
>Teacher gives her shit about being complacent and becoming weak as shit while the rest of her peerage got strong
Asia is the mary sue

Medaka>Nozomi>>>>>>>>everybody else

no, it's Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?

>Rias
>mary sue
She fucking wishes

Wait, Rias is a Mary Sue?

What are her flaws?

Shes a worse Ravel in pretty much every way

>stupid shitposters not knowing what "Mary Sue" means

It's this episode again.

still can't accept that someone is shown on the same level as onii-sama

here

>Mary Sue thread
>posts Gary Stu
at least keep it within the correct gender

Kumagawa is my favorite anti-sue

Rias' mom is the worst character. Forcing Rias to go with the harem bullshit.

>54 posts
>only one pepsi post
Pepsi > Coke

Hold the phone. Is there a Pepsi Vanilla? No? Oh.
> resumes drinking Coca Cola Vanilla.

Seeing as meduka was meant to deconstruct tropes and ideas, perhaps she was supposed to be a deconstruction of that perfectness. She's forced to see flaws consume everyone else and her philosophical impossibility makes her incredibly powerful as a meguka.

I could just be stupid, though. It's a very probable solution.

Mai Tokiha> rest of the Mary Sues

One of the few good posts in this thread. Her family doesn't even seem to give a shit about her, bar her brother.

>father appears rarely, if ever
>mother all but forces her to accept a harem
>practically sold their daughter off to a pigheaded, womanizing, weak chickenshit
>neither around to ever teach her fucking anything about her powers or how to get stronger

And the worst part is how nobody seems to question this ever or point out what shit parents they are. Everyone just treats this as normal events.

>Forcing
Rias chose it

Wrong. Her mother said that everyone fighting over the dipshit MC was essentially her fault and that she told her to put his stupid idea of a harem first, before her own wants.

Nepgear is my favorite Mary Sue.

>She is a pure character with no flaws. She solves the whole problem with zero effort. She gets the ultimate wish fulfillment.
-Self-esteem based on sacrificing herself for others
-Cowardly
-Indecisive
-Naive

She only saves the day due to Homura. Even with her "ultimate wish fulfillment" , she only marginally improves the lives of magical girls at the cost of her existence. One could go further and say her wish lead to the rise of the devil. In other timelines, she dies due to her convictions and asks Homura to stop her from contracting. This before asking Homura to kill her. Nothing goes her way until the very end of the series and things don't go horribly wrong in Rebellion. The only person trying to impress is Mami. Homura specifically tells her to butt the fuck out. She follows Sayaka due to worry for her best friend. Kyouko only reaches out to her because of Sayaka. No one is trying to out do her at any point during the story. The only people even really there for Madoka are her mother and Homura.

>Rias
>a sue

You wot mate.

Holy shit. I suddenly felt an urge to hug her incontrollably.

That show was actually pretty fucking good.

This.

Honestly the writing is extremely disjointed and awful for all the points it tries to get across, but her family sticks out the most to me. The writing SAYS that they love her, care for her, etc, etc, all the things parents are supposed to do. None of it is ever shown, except for the one time they showed up for Parents' Day at her school. The school which her father literally owns. The rest of their dialogue together, their interactions, there's little familial love expressed. It's implied that they care about her as much as any set of parents would for their daughter but it's not shown.

It's just another notch on the list of why DxD's writing is fucking garbage.

>Kira
>not a Mary Sue when and however he wants to be

Coordinators, man.

>father appears rarely, if ever
Her parents are retired and chill out on their mansion while her brother is in charge.

>practically sold their daughter off to a pigheaded, womanizing, weak chickenshit
Marrying Brid was her brothers idea and they gave Rias the option to say no, she just said its fine. All high class devils barring her brother have harems due to their lifespan and infertility of the women.

>deconstruct
AHAHAHAHA
You actually believe this.

AHAHAH

Your post is a lie on multiple fronts.

First of which, her brother isn't in charge of shit regarding the Gremory family. He is literally not allowed to run anything for them or be in charge of anything they do because of his position as a Satan. Do you think he would have ever allowed some shit like Riser to even lay a hand on his sister if he was in charge, knowing what kind of man Riser is? He would have never forced Rias to continue on with that charade of an engagement.

And that's another thing, Rias never once agreed to it and it was certainly never her brother's idea. She was told at a young age that she was engaged. She was never once, up until a Rating Game was offered to get her out of it, given a say or her opinion given any merit. Her parents, and brother (though he couldn't have interfered directly regardless), flagrantly ignored her constant protests against marrying Riser and her utter disgust and contempt for him as a person.

Not once did she ever agree to it, not once was she ever "fine" with the idea of marrying someone like him, ever. He literally views her as a piece of meat with a high-standing family name attached while all Rias wanted was someone to view her for herself and not as an heiress to a powerful family. They're utter opposites, both in personality and in what they want.

I'd tell you to read the LN but no one should be forced to read that drivel.

How about a Mana Sue?

This is exactly why I feel bad for Rias. And its not even like shes a shitty character or anything too, shes actually one of the few characters I actually liked in DxD. And Rias was never a fan of the harem idea either, even when the dipshit MC brought it up. Her mother forced her to 'get her shit straight' literally due to political interest.

Exactly my thoughts. I dropped the series a long time ago due to an utter lack of interest but it disgusted me at how much the series dresses up how little of an interest her parents have in her wellbeing. If they had their way she would have been used as a political tool, married off to a man that would make her life a complete misery.

It's all played off as one big joke and as if all the other characters just knew everything would work itself out and that everything would be fixed but the truth of the matter is everything that's gone her way happened because of lucky breaks and coincidences. Her peerage is comprised of people she just happened to chance upon and for the majority of them she didn't even care to check if they were worth something before reincarnating them as Devils. Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, Gasper, they were all suffering and all four nearly died or were already dying but she saved them without a care as to whether or not they were strong or powerful or had a Sacred Gear.

She's too good for her series. Almost all of the characters are.

Not that user but I agree wholeheartedly. That's around when I dropped the ln as well. Now I heard that The author implemented Issei's children or some bullshit. The series just needs to end with what little dignity it has left at this point.

Did someone say Mana?

But shes already married to a man who probably makes her do things just because she has a slutty best friend challenges her every chance she gets. I never really cared for the MC but I hardly like Akeno either.

This really isn't surprising. DxD is on a sinking boat and they needed something to keep it afloat for a bit longer.

are you a fucking homosexual?

And that's why I dropped it. As far as I'm concerned she avoided one piece of shit marriage proposal just to get essentially dragged into another. Like, really, look at this shit. It sounds like a fucking brainwashing over prolonged periods of time. But again, haha, played off as a joke, don't take it so seriously despite the fact that they explicitly use the word "subjugate", as in to forcefully change other's views.

But we're told she's happy (despite being forced into accept a harem by her mother, who all but told her to just fucking deal with being unhappy) and that everything is okay. The whole series is a crock of shit. The characters need to be lifted and put in a story where they're not treated as toys with which the retarded MC gets to do whatever he wishes to.

It's hard to pick one favorite, but a honorary mention would go to Li Changge if she counts. At the very least it's kinda fresh to what has been posted so far, though I love most of the ones listed here anyways.

She gets shit on by both senjo and shinobu in the anime. Also Someone knows more

>their hips are too wide
Gay.

Rias is cute! CUTE!

>show
don't you fucking start this shit

anons and tripfags, behold the newfaggot cancer.

Pariya knows what's up

I want her to violate my ass

lost count on how many faps I've done to older Mai in bra and panties. Good taste.

This

A Mary sue is a character that is given, or is expected to be given, undue respect, attention, power, etc., to the point that it undermines the credibility of the story as a whole.

A lot of these characters aren't mary sues.

The best in existence, tbqh

the best

Definition of a Minx

Medaka was such a self righteous faggot. Literally "you're not living your life correctly" coming from somebody perfect since birth.

Medaka is bae