Any other problems aside from the money being fiat currency and the Federal Reserve printing it?

Any other problems aside from the money being fiat currency and the Federal Reserve printing it?

Anything at all maybe left out of the equation in your critique of the monetary system?

Other urls found in this thread:

stats.bis.org/statx/srs/tseries/CRE/Q.US.P.A.M.770.A?t=f2.1&c=&p=20171&i=43.10
stats.bis.org/statx/srs/tseries/DSR/Q.US.P?t=g1&c=&p=20171&i=32.10
responsiblelending.org/mortgage-lending/research-analysis/foreclosures-by-race-and-ethnicity.pdf
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fiat is good.
The problem is linking money creation to debt.

Like this?

Don't necessarily like the diagram but yeah.
In a situation where paying back debt decreases the money supply the only way to increase it is to run constant govt deficits.

Listen to me closely anons. I mean this very seriously: The problem is niggers.

Stupid people without foresight shouldn't be allowed to have credit. They shouldn't be allowed to have loans. They make the economy very unstable by being high risk. This causes the insurance premiums to be much higher and it drastically increases the frequency of credit collapses.

The government requirement that niggers be allowed to take out loans is creating a horrible economic environment that only the rich can survive. The rich can survive it because they have enough resources to survive a crash and keep going.

He's right Williamson,
4 out of 5 mortgage defaulters in the run up to the 08 housing crisis were black.

>Stupid people without foresight shouldn't be allowed to have credit.
And that's why corporate debt has been growing at ridiculous levels for the past few decades?
stats.bis.org/statx/srs/tseries/CRE/Q.US.P.A.M.770.A?t=f2.1&c=&p=20171&i=43.10
Risk taking is a central part of a capitalist system. Companies take out loans on expectations of future profits.
The crashes are essentially a feature of the system and debt is the way the majority of our money supply is generated, unless the system is changed you will either have constant debt crises or very slow growth due to a stagnant money supply.
2008 wasn't a housing crisis.

Bitcoin is fiat currency.

Unless you count sheer resentment as a valuable commodity

Damn it. Yes. Financial crisis is what it was called.
You are correct.
A financial crisis of defaulting niggers and Jews who chopped and sold their mortgages.

Check out Ripple

My point is that it wasn't only mortgages.
It was a general debt crisis that occurred due to over-hedging by banks, corporations and yes, households.
When your main way of creating money is through debt based money creation to sustain a constant growth of money supply to accompany economic growth you will eventually reach debt levels that simply aren't sustainable. The only way to counter the restriction of money supply is govt. borrowing and deficit spending which increases govt debt.
In short in the modern world the only way to create new money is either through private or govt. borrowing.

>And that's why corporate debt has been growing at ridiculous levels for the past few decades?

There's nothing wrong with having debt if you are expanding the business in parallel with the debt.
There's nothing wrong with debt in the case that the indebted party has a chance of paying it back.

The thing is, these blacks don't understand what they're signing up for. It's the opposite of an efficient use of resources. They can never pay for the house they're living in. The interest is too high. The reward does not compare at all to the huge risk.

We don't want economic collapses. It's not a good way to live. We want some stability in our environment. That's the whole point of living in a civilization.

Why is there a crypto thread every hour on Sup Forums now?

>There's nothing wrong with debt in the case that the indebted party has a chance of paying it back.
Except that they don't pay it back because they can't afford it.
They took up debt based on the expectations of future earning that did not realize themselves then they kept borrowing to pay the interest. This happened on an aggregate level, not a business by business case.
stats.bis.org/statx/srs/tseries/DSR/Q.US.P?t=g1&c=&p=20171&i=32.10
At the peak of the "economic prosperity" before the 2008 crisis corporations were paying almost 20% of their profits simply to cover their interest payments.

I know recessions are inevitable every five to ten years when all the money is created as an interest bearing debt because the interest has no way of existing so the repayers of loans can only earn the money of some other people's loans.
These crashes, inflation, and taxes to pay interest keep the poor desperate to sell themselves and anything else for dollars.
KNOW ALL ABOUT IT.
I bet you get as tired as I do of trying to explain it to people.

Do you think this is essential to capitalism or even IS capitalism?
It's not a free market. It seems managed in order to keep the workers working. I suspect even the price of energy is gerrymandered to take money away from us.

But blacks and hispanics WERE 80% of the defaulters and Jews DID allow this, exploit it with derivatives, and cover their crime with their information monopolies.

>I bet you get as tired as I do of trying to explain it to people.
I do.
>Do you think this is essential to capitalism or even IS capitalism?
No, but it is the way the system operates and I don't see how you would politically change it considering how much power the financial sector has.
>But blacks and hispanics WERE 80% of the defaulters
Could be the case, I didn't particularly look into ethnic/racial statistics, but even if 2008 didn't happen the trend of growing debt levels itself was not sustainable and would have resulted in a crisis down the line.
It's intrinsic to the modern economic/financial system.

Bitcoin has almost no value outside of:
Money Laundering
Capital Controls Evasion
Tax Evasion
Gambling
Purchasing Drugs on the Internet
Ransomeware

A buddy of mine has a Bitcoin ATM. These work by placing money into the machine and receive btc in return. They are almost all located in ghettos where niggers will litterally put 100's into the machine until it is full. Now obviously the niggers are not aware the IRS is tracking each and every bitcoin ever "mined".

Further it’s obvious that (((they))) want plebs to “invest” so they can frontrun, paint tapes and basically do all of the illegal stuff that is not allowed on normal regulated exchanges.

As for supply arent most bitcoins held by the Satioshi (((CIA))) or whatever? I could go on and on about how the latest downtrend is based upon the fact that coinbase is now vaulting litecoin and ether or that in the end all cryptos are essentially the same value store etc. But I'll spare you the details because youre a faggott. Keep buying BTC et al. In the end it's all going to 0.

All crypto is a scam.

Not 'could be' it is the case.
I'm too busy to Google the citation but you could find it. 4 out of 5 defaulters were NOT white.

Ethnic/Racial stats matter because you have a class of people who consider it a virtue to flake and fuck over the rest of the population BECAUSE of race.
Nobody's open to change because they know brown people will use whatever relief from the debt they can get to fuck over whitey.
As a white person I can see the money is at least fairly stable and brown people are mostly occupied with work, even though I have to finance the fucking welfare state for them.

Here's your 4 out of 5 defaulters were brown citation though you don't care because you're not white.
responsiblelending.org/mortgage-lending/research-analysis/foreclosures-by-race-and-ethnicity.pdf

this

Omg.. you are such a Canadian.
>I like having Jews in charge, they like money so it's obvious they can be trusted
You are a retard at best and a communist at worst. Learn about the subject before sperging this nonsense

go home janet yellen

bitcoin is actually very useful. The fee is like 1-2% and I never have to deal with chargebacks. I jizz a little when my customers use bitcoin especially because my business is a pretty high fraud industry.

of course you banker jews wont see a purpose in it because it destroys half your business model

>No, but it is the way the system operates and I don't see how you would politically change it considering how much power the financial sector has.
Does not mean that I approve of it.

Stop approving of it then, it's aids and it's causing all of countries to fall apart under the weight of migrants for GDP. The only way out is to avoid it entirely now, this is more important than any other issue discussed on here.

>Let's have a war! It's good for GDP
Sorry sir, we don't have enough gold/crypto to find it :(
>Let's bail out the banks!
Hmm, but the people no longer use Fiat, it won't work this time
>Let's bring over African's and put them on welfare!
Can't do it, since we lost money printing/0% interest loans this is no longer an option to save housing prices.

Every single thing we hate is enabled, pushed, and made possible by fiat currency and Keynesian economics. What could possibly be more important than the cause of literally everything wrong with the world?

The Chinese will control all digital currency within five years. Their insect drones are using massive computer farms to mine all new currency behind their firewall, and they'll crash the value of Bitcoin and all other currencies when it suits them. They'll control all the blockchains, tax every transaction, and artificially peg the value to give domestic producers an advantage like they do with the Yuan currently.

Doesn't work like that, they're losing their dominance in cryptos now. The reason is they've had to choose between regulation or profit.

This is one of the few times Chinks have chosen to try and control an industry rather than let it run wild and reap the profits. Check out what pic related is doing on jt.

Yes I trust McAfee more than I trust the cn gubberment

Because biz is a sister board of pol and they get irritated at the retarded, apocalyptic views of cryptocurrency on pol

>Sorry sir, we don't have enough gold/crypto to find it :(
Let's have a war to steal other country's hard currency instead like the late roman empire.
>Keynesian economics
Keynsians haven't been in power since Reagan, they were prominent right after WWII while the focus was to create full employment, ~1970-2008 has been more focused on inflation control and Neoclassical thinking.
Hard currency is a not a valid monetary solution for the modern times, it works in stagnant economies like those during antiquity and medieval times.
Hard currency in the present would have a massive deflationary effect that would benefit lenders even more over the actually productive parts of the economy.
Even ancient societies that achieved considerable economic growth achieved it under monetary expansion, either due to fiat money (like early Rome), conquest (like the European plunder of SA's gold), or intensive mining (like Charlemagne's empire).
Hard currency in the present would have a massive deflationary effect that would benefit lenders even more over the actually productive parts of the economy.
>Learn about the subject before sperging this nonsense
You are in no way educated to speak about the subject from what I can gather from your posts and have no idea how modern economic or monetary systems operate.

>Get (((educated)))
>If we step outside of this system, how will we solve the problems that reside purely in this system?

Everyone is a Keynesian who believes in the current system, you especially. Focusing on meaningless stats like GDP is nonsense, no one even knows how many Canadian dollars exist - so how can anyone know what a Canadian dollar is worth vs btc/gold/real estate?

You need to be more objective, I'm talking outside of this system. You need to see that this system is new and it has failed, or you can argue with me and try to let unreliable stats make up for your lack of argument.

See you on the other side of Fiat :) it's coming... will you be a pink wojack holding stock market bags and hyper inflated currency or a new jew Pepe?

Personally I like green better

>If we step outside of this system, how will we solve the problems that reside purely in this system?
Point to where I said that.
I support a change to a fiat monetary system that is disconnected from debt.
>so how can anyone know what a Canadian dollar is worth vs btc/gold/real estate?
Supply and demand, just like the usual.
BTC is also fiat btw, just with no armies enforcing its use.
>You need to be more objective, I'm talking outside of this system. You need to see that this system is new and it has failed, or you can argue with me and try to let unreliable stats make up for your lack of argument.
I seem to be the only one being objective and arguing with actual facts and statistics, you just keep throwing meaningless rhetoric about how the current system has failed and it will be replaced with cryptos while providing no actual arguments about how that transition would happen and how it would cope with the problems inherent in a deflationary monetary system.

Btc isn't fiat, it's fixed at 21 million units. Who told you it was fiat?

Ripple is Fiat, neo is Fiat, btc is not. That's like calling gold fiat because there's more in the ground. You need to look into this properly.

Also what I meant re no one knows the amount of cad in circulation is that if cad is of unlimited supply, how can it hold value against something that's of limited supply?

Check out the bank runs in ancient Babylon (gold stores were issuing more hold tickets than they had gold in the vaults. Thus causing bank runs)

This shit goes back so far into history and the results are always the same.

>Btc isn't fiat, it's fixed at 21 million units. Who told you it was fiat?
You don't even know the definition of fiat.
>if cad is of unlimited supply
The supply can theoretically be expanded to be infinite, it is finite at a specific point in time. You have statistics for money supply (fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2 ,USD in this case).
>how can it hold value against something that's of limited supply?
It doesn't, that's why you have inflation.
>Check out the bank runs in ancient Babylon (gold stores were issuing more hold tickets than they had gold in the vaults. Thus causing bank runs)
Not relevant to the current argument, but I see that you also watched that youtube video.
Yes bank runs happen, yes banks are greedy and act illegally in a lot of cases.