Sailor Moon

Is your body ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LHoJ7vEgFHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g4V4udOasIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

S4 when?

What took you this long? The episode has been out for like an hour now.

Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

I was waiting for someone to make a thread...

Bawling my eyes out, what am I supposed to do every Monday now?

webm when?

This was too cute

Toddler Hotaru soon. Will you fuck her?

Sailor Moon's 25th anniversary next year.

Any official announcement even though is was pretty obvious?

I'm so happy with S3, I never thought Crystal could get this good.

Is it just me, or was that scene where they were in their high school uniforms reminiscent of the beginning of the Stars season in the 90s anime?

Also, i'm glad i'll be seeing my nigga Helios, and the amazon trio in crystal, whenever that season comes out.

Yeah, the manga had that scene in the beginning of the Dream arc just like this did.

I dunno why they didn't put them in high school in SuperS.

>added Chibiusa

ruined it

This was a nice ride, i'm glad Toei made my favourite arc right

Now just wait S4

But Crystal Chibiusa is cute

My only gripe with an otherwise pretty good season was that I preferred how professor Tomoe was portrayed in the original anime. But well, that was a given as it was following the manga.

They are going to do a niconico live stream for Usagi's birthday in June 30.

Chibiusa is ok in Crystal.

As someone who only ever saw the butchered English dub of the first anime way back when, what anime should I watch to get the proper Sailor Moon experience?

Both have their strong and weak points.

Not only him but Kaorinite and the Witches were also more funny and nuanced. I suppose it was due to Ikuhara.

Can anyone edit this eye catch to a better resolution,and without the text?Would be much appreciated.

As someone else that was never able to watch the english dub as a kid, thank god, I watched the subbed 90s anime first since that's the one most people know of, and then I went on to read the first two storyarcs of the manga, then move onto the 3rd season of crystal.
There's other stuff like the live action sailor moon series, or pgsm. There's also the musicals which are pretty great, too.
I'd suggest watching this video to help you out.
youtu.be/LHoJ7vEgFHQ

watch the 90s anime subbed. It's the best experience

that is a cute saturn

Thanks anons. I'll get to it after I finish CCS.

>the Witches were also more funny and nuanced
I'm pretty sure I remember half of them only appearing in a single episode in the first anime too.
Well, a single episode and the very end of the one before it to kill the previous witch.

Yes but they usually had a fun and wacky scene with Tomoe at the start. Like playing Twister.

no problem. I'm actually trying to finish CCS right now, what a coincidence.

I only just started. Been having trouble marathoning it. Starting to think I need a break from long-runners for a bit. Initial D's later seasons left a bad taste in my mouth.

Did you download a torrent?
I find it easier to marathon things when I torrent them. Though i'm only on episode 16 at the moment.
If you need a break though, i'd suggest only watching 2 episodes a day, or something.

No, I'm a filthy streamer. It usually works for me, but I just can't seem to get motivated to watch.

Funnier I'll grant you, but the last 3 (or 4, counting Ptilol) weren't significantly more developed or nuanced the first go round than they were in crystal.

>that teaser ending.
GODDANGIT TOEI!!!!

Well, mainly the professor and Kaorinite (after she is revived), the other were just funnier yeah.

>25 years
>still no proper Saturn transformation sequence

BLUNDER OF THE SILVER MILLENNIUM

Didn't she get one in one of the Video Games?

At least she got a better twirl in her supposed to be transformation than the rest of the girls.

He was a completely different character.

>I can solo this bitch.

>Also, i'm glad i'll be seeing my nigga Helios, and the amazon trio in crystal, whenever that season comes out.

Same. Helios won't be as overpowered, but good nonetheless.

She doesn't get a henshin until next season.

What we got this season was more then they had to do since Saturn came out transformed in the manga. Though I do expect a transformation next season.

Winter next year?

=To be continued=>

They looked fucking beautiful here. I loved this episode.

This season was great!
Hopefully we'll get a Dream arc confirmation soon.

so the hinting for the dream arc at the end of the episode wasn't enough of a hint that we're getting it?
There's gonna be a stream on nico nico douga for Usagi/Chibiusa's birthday, so we might get the confirmation you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=g4V4udOasIw

Aku no Hana ended with some sort of trailer for Season 2 and we never got Season 2. The fact that it ended hinting something means absolute shit. It could have ended that way so you go and get the mangas to know what happens.

Hell, look at Binbougami ga!. It even had screens for what would be season 2, and it never got a season 2 at all.

Hotaru, I...

I want to be raised by the Outers.

>three parents

Clearly Pluto is the breadwinner.

They better keep at least most of the staff and director for the series for next season I'll only make an exception for putting in Ikuhara

Sailor Saturn and Hotaru are not the same person until she gets reborn so it wasn't even possible. Hotaru was dead

The difference is, this is Sailor Moon, not "Literally who?: The Show"
It's pretty obvious we're going to get a new season.

plus this show was made to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the series, of course they'll be covering all 5 story arcs in the manga.

You're right. You gotta admit that we are allowed to be scared though, it seemed that they didn't give an absolute shit about Sailor Moon until this third season. I hope it keeps this same quality.

Hotaru is what the Madoka staff wishes their Homura was before they just decided to go ahead and completely ruin her character by turning her into some kind of love sick lesbian.

That's depressing, but yeah. Saturn couldn't have a transformation sequence since there's no body to transform from. Hotaru was fucking destroyed.

Dream arc should have a similar art style but a bit more polished I guess. Stars should be like a mix of the first and 3rd season, it should be the prettiest.

I will admit,i'm unfamiliar with whether they started season 2 right after the first one was done, so I guess that might be why people were scared. But I mean, if they were able to make this season with a higher budget, have a museum, and a cafe after the atrocity of the first two seasons then it's safe to say we'll be going all the way with this series.

It probably took forever for season 3 to come out because they actually put in effort into it. If it takes that long for the dream arc, i'm ok with it as long as the quality is the same as what we've been getting with this season.
I'm glad this show is actually enjoyable to watch now.

That was Ikuhara when he used to work on more mainstream and/or challenging stuff and before he just got plain weird and creepy as fuck and apparently obsessed to the point of retardation with yuri concepts.

Homura and Madoka are literally just knock off versions of Chibiusa and Hotaru.
Not that they're bad, but I thought people already knew that they were inspired by those two.

Saturn was in today's opening. I love those little details, same thing happened when Super Sailor Chibi moon awakened, the OP had her SS form already. I didn't realise until someone pointed it out.

I just wish they would make up their minds which version they were going to use.

>they brought back the Usagi Minako bromance

BASED

Right now.

Let's see how well this loops.

Almost good, the final frame freezes.

Was this in the manga? I never read it.

Confetti ruins everything.

I want to make a long cut of all her dancing but it's going to take a chunk of work.

She looks so gorgeous there

kawaii desuwa

i remember when they announced crystal for the 20th anniversary, time goes fast

Saturn is so beautiful!

Are these villains from one of the upcoming seasons?

Haruka's the true winner. She spends about a week changing Hotaru's diapers then does fuckall except play vidya with her while the other two work.

Saturn is a besto.

>desuwa

even if you ARE a grill you should speak more manly ... desuyo!

>Raised by two lesbians that love to get touchy with other people and a chrismast cake that wants the King's D.
I wonder how that baby is going to end.

Like this.

I don't know, but I'm certain she will end up involved in /d/ level shenanigans with Chibi-usa, the Quartet, and the Horse.

madoka>hotaru

That doesn't make sense since Madoka is ChibiUsa.

Get that shit out of here.

but that's the phrase used to describe Madoka at the end of the series.

bite me

If they bring back classic relationships like from the OG anime, can they do the next season a little less like the manga? I love Animezon Trio too much to want to see the less stellar manga adapted versions.

I don't think so, Crystal is all about being as loyal as possible to the manga. Also adapt the entire arc in just 13 episodes.