ITT: The most Jewish thing you've ever seen

ITT: The most Jewish thing you've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWYhRGsITM0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTC7wQMHHEA
youtube.com/watch?v=LDs90l7Zkyc
youtube.com/watch?v=LaLjoBXQI1o
youtube.com/watch?v=uGkLjfPWqeI
youtube.com/watch?v=pxPbgLbBGGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man he pounds the shit outta Adriana Chechik in a new scene.

American Education

youtube.com/watch?v=oTC7wQMHHEA

youtube.com/watch?v=LDs90l7Zkyc

youtube.com/watch?v=LaLjoBXQI1o

youtube.com/watch?v=uGkLjfPWqeI

>A Jew getting mad at a Crypto non Jew

Don't know whose more jewish. The Jew for getting mad for not getting a Jew, or a white guy pretending to be a jew for sheckels and out jewing a jew.

>peanuts on the seat
fucken legend, i will try that one next time.

Ari Shaffir has been accused of all matters regarding having ill character: water off a duck's back.

But when they accuse him of financial dishonesty, he gets so mad you can see his carotid arteries:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxPbgLbBGGQ

LOL, "I GOT SWEEDED!"

Is that where the BLACKED idea came from?

Blacked Subscription takes EBT

I saw an elderly Jewish woman pour milk from a cereal bowl back into a milk carton because she was done eating.

that's only sensible you fucking twat.

Found the jew

go to bed ahmed

He's right though you're clearly not a real leaf or else you would have been perplexed by milk coming in a carton rather than a bag.

why do jews have such massive schlongs????

hate to say it but I kinda unironically admire his chutzpah

There used to be this deli/bodega that my friend and I would hang out at sometimes when we were kids. Not sure if owners were jewish or not. But one time we were like 3cents short on our candy that we were buying. As my friend reached for penny from the give/take tray the man behind counter grabbed it with a swiftness while dispensing a very gruff, stern and foreign "NO!" and put it behind the counter. Apparently he took it as the stores personal donation box.

The only guy that spoke ok english; every time you bought a 50 cent can of 50/50 he would say Fifty-Fifty? Fifty... sounded just like the god father.

1 or 2 years ago my school had an assembly and a literal fucking rabbi came to my school to talk about racism even shilled for Israel at the end. Luckily no one under stood his jokes it was fucking pathetic I didn't think any thing of it at the time.

>Today in my college's spiritual center, I went to take a piss.
>I followed some Jew that was seemingly doing the same.
>As I went in the stall and started pissing, the Jew just Fucking rips a massive Fucking earth bending fart and thinks nothing of it.
>mfw he knew I was in there with him.

This is a comedy channel right?