WSJD - Shokugeki no Souma

More of this.

Boku no Hero Academia

Other urls found in this thread:

www9.zippyshare.com/v/T8HIm87Z/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, those dishes obviously say something; but what?

アニメ化祝, basically "yay the anime's restarting."

Gakubo?

You think this Azami bullshit will be cleared up in the second year?

Shokugeki no Souma DDL: www9.zippyshare.com/v/T8HIm87Z/file.html

World Trigger

I'm kinda excited for this arc, gives me training camp vibes. Hopefully it will not turn out to shit in the middle.

It's cold, better wear skirts and nothing below them!

Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary It's definitely less clogged up with horse shit than the recent chapters, returning to a format the "first" part of the series used.

Girls really do do that, though that thought came to my mind as well. I don't get it.

To those looking forward for S2 of the anime I have bad news. Its listed to be only 1 cour/13 episodes long on the official website. How the fuck are they going to cram the entire Autumn Election tournament plus Stagiaire arc?

Rush

Akanegakubo couldn't fit on one line.

Kimetsu no Yaiba

maybe they have deleted stagiarire arc?

How can Megumi even begin to compete with this?

>Looking a lot like Umaru there

Same here, I can't wait to see what they'll come up with now that they have Erina on their side, even though the possibility of Azami doing something to somehow make this unenjoyable is still there.

They can't do that because Stagiaire is a major story arc. What I think they'll do is end S2 when he goes to Shinomiya to train under him. Hopefully S3 will come after around 6 months and continue until the start of the Azami arc.

I haven't read this in awhile did this guy ever show up again

Yeah

Kuga appeared in the latest chapter. So did the former third seat Megishima.

Man, the festival chapters and mapo tofu feel like a completely different manga compared to how it is now.

Fuck. Maybe they just do the first week of stagiaire and end with Souja going to Shino's?

Anyway can you link where they stated the length?

Who cares, the manga is shit anyways. I'm just here for the girls.

Thanks

Viz or Casanova which is better?

Viz.

I don't know

I (OP) tend to prefer Casanova's dialogue much more. Viz suffers from weird localization with SnS.

Viz has better scans, as for translation accuracy that's a toss up given how both make flat out objective errors and they both take a different stance towards localization as well. Casanova does better at portraying the dual-meaning of Japanese word play though, right from the very start (The main character's name is Soma, but Souma the title of the series is a word play on his name that means something else, and Viz just ignores it in favor of Food Wars).

But objectively speaking Viz is better unless you're somehow not reading this for the girls.

Anyone else feel like the story has been dragging recently? It's obviously building up, but it's been pretty slow since the stagiaire arc ended. The showndown between Souma and first seat lad was pretty good though, plus Erina has gotten 10x cuter since she went all soft

check out any thread from the last several months and you'll see a lot of bitching and moaning about the manga as it is

I took a break from Sup Forums and anime/manga in general since winter. Only finished catching up with the manga today. Did CNS die by the way?

Thanks brothers.

Apparently so. Maybe it was Niggerstream stealing their project, but I figure Casanova worked on more than one manga and their site's been down again for ages so who knows?

Yea I figured it because the site was down. Shame, I liked their work on the series.

So what have Yugi and Ramen cooked up to overthrow the new government? They must be on Azami's Hit list too.

I want to pinch Erina-sensei's cheeks.

That Yugi hair can easily stab someone.

I've been thoroughly enjoying Azami as villain, it adds a level of depth I never expected from a fan-service cooking mango. High-low vs middle, innovation vs refinement, social Darwinism vs humanism, having timeless themes (and recognizing correctly how those 3 are intertwined) elevates the story. It's taken it from guilty pleasure to something worth sharing.

It even hits the nail on the head for contemporary political commentary with sophisticated subtlety, Soma is making cooking great again.

Urara has pink hair now?.

OK

Is that Knaifu?

No, Knaifu has brown hair.

Well Casanova is dead, so you tell me.

It's so weird, when he first revealed his new look Soma looked like he aged 2 years, but now he's back to his old self right down to the body proportions.

>snow fort
>igloo

Which one is more accurate?

Knaifu is literally a brown Hisako.

>erina-sensei
>erina-chi

>miss erina

What, what is this? Do they just throw darts to decide what to localize? Why not just go full weeb who the fuck reads Shokugeki and lives in a trailer down south?

Why did the scan quality go down for the colors?

Shut up you autist!

Maybe it will be split cour. After the weird 8 episodes of Arlsan, 4 episodes of 7DS in the NichiGo timeslot, I feel like anything is possible.

A chef needs all the sharp knives he can get after all.

Azami-sensei don't yell or I'll report you to Mr. Hiromoot.

My husbando in higher quality.
What a semen demon.
Whats up with the color page this week ? Its all blury and shit.

Did Kuga's change his pink hairclip to black ones?

Here's the raw.

Does anyone know if the OVA has been translated yet?

they can probably do the whole tournament proper in just 10 episodes, considering that there's only 7 matches and a few of them were just fluff-tier in terms of focus (looking at you hishoko vs currynigger), that gives them plenty of time to have aldini getting rekt and souma doing planning shenanigans. then the stagiaire can be done in 3 episodes since it's an important but minor arc, one for the first go-around and the last 2 at shino's. it will work out fine without even needing to be rushed.

I want to pull on Erina's hair mandibles and watch them spring back into place.

What's it say moon readers? And how come this picture has such higher quality than the color chapter dump above?

pretty sure that's the emcee bitch who announced the Souma x Nikumi shokugeki. she's probably outlasted her talent level, but was kept around in the manga for her cute factor. not that I can blame them, everything tosh does is pure gold.

Weren't the chapters always re-released digitally in full color later on? So they wouldn't even need to be cleaned, just typeset.

Because this user dumped shitty public raws.

Fuck I missed these threads, I used to shitpost here daily even after the season ended and we had to suffer through the post-stagiare arcs. Hopefully Rindou-tan gets a voiced cameo this season, that will make everything worth it.

You mean Urara? I guess she has different hair colors in the colored manga and anime.

So there's better in the goddess stash right? I wouldn't wanna grab a chapter only for it to end up looking like shit, bad enough that I can't even read it and I only look at it for the colorful pictures.

the resemblence is there enough for me, she's a background character anyways. they still included a bow there too, who else do you know in this series that is less important than Houjou in a "lets show everyone" sequence, has long hair, and wears a bow in the back?

Yes, I ripped all the color chapters and uploaded everything there.