I wrote a novel Sup Forums also /pol approved books?

I have always enjoyed writing and finally finished my first novel (content creation, not editing). I plan on self publishing via Amazon. It's one book out of a series I have planned and I've started working on a second and I'm researching the third.

I am telling you guys because I didn't have anyone to tell. I don't really talk to my family anymore and the two people I did tell didn't even respond via text. No congratulations or nothing. Probably going to toast with myself this weekend while making a pumpkin vodka sauce. (ie. I'm going to drink the last of the vodka as a sort of toast in honor of finishing the book.)

I'll dump images fashy images,art and war photos for your time. I'm on a mobile hotspot though so it will be slow.

>Sup Forums approved books

The only correct response.

Also first comment.. best comment.

it was 78 thousand words. Done content creation and still gotta do all the editing so were a long way off from release.

Good for you mate. Might have spoken to you about it before, one user was asking for plot ideas... If you're looking for some scifi action with space kebab removal, give pic related a try

Tend to agree desu. I have a water proof Bible I usually take with me when I travel since I rarely travel to safe places.

Nerd

Pic related , it's you nerd

I've posted about writing it maybe a month or two ago. Thank you for the congratulations.

The plot runs from the 2020s to much later so I guess it would be slightly scifi.

>notices belly bulge

>jew christ
>nazi flag
you sure are one cucked individual

>being a flustered atheist.
Why tho.

Spotted the jewish poster of this thread, boy that was quick.. you guys usually hide a little better.

fpbp

I really liked Gene Wolfe's works.

>its the current year
>believing in gold

>being so upset people believe different things
Why does it bother you so much?

Mai bitchy nunfu.

>there are souls so infirm and accustomed to think of nothing but earthly matters, that there seems no cure for them. It appears impossible for them to retire into their own hearts; accustomed as they are to be with the reptiles and other creatures which live outside the Castle, they have come at last to imitate their habits.

>one book
>jew instruction manual for servitude

kys

well done, whats the novel about?

The entire series centers around a massive PMC group and it's actions in cooperation with the agency.

First book is about a false flag operation to discredit a UN regulatory body most of the developed world had signed on to.