WSJD - World Trigger

talky talk talk

Boku no Hero Academia Shokugeki no Souma

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/s/abd53ec65e/949218-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yay.
Excited to see how it'll go from here.

That was playing a little dirty, but I think that Kido saw through it.

yeah, I've got something to say about that

Hyuse didn't know about Enedora?

>That's an unusually logical opinion
So Osamu Fed Rindo an opposing opinion to point out the flaws in it?

I think that in the last chapter they said to him something like "From the info we got from Enedora´s horns" So hyuse must have thought that they were taking the infor like if the horns were data disks, instead of Enedora being more or less alive and telling them all they want to know.

pastebin's updated

was taken down before preemptively because the last time a link I used was openly posted (by me) it got taken down

so people thinking I'm being too secretive, naw, I'm just learning from past mistakes

a tactic most user are well aware when starting any threads

Wow, fuck you, Ashihara. You don't usually give annoying cliffhangers!

So, here I think Osamu might have asked Rindou to bring this up here Seems like the kind of sneaky thing he'd do, and you should notice that after Rindou says all that, Osamu isn't shown being surprised by the words. By having Rindou open the floor to criticism despite being an ally, it ends up making Osamu's argument stronger with "increased opposition", and also addressing concerns that may not have been openly stated. Redirection, kind of. This is something Netsuki sorta tried doing in the conference post-invasion by using a fake reporter to change the target of criticism.

It´s a good idea, I guess that he learned from that time that Border used a fake reporter to use him as a scapegoat.

Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

There's also this.
g.e-hentai.org/s/abd53ec65e/949218-1

Is it the same url or did you make a new one?

new, found the same way

I am so, so glad Hamanasu is a WT fan

Awesome

Hindsight, that was a very dumb question to ask.

>You don't usually give annoying cliffhangers!
It depends on what you mean by "annoying cliffhangers". It's obvious the discussion isn't done.

What the shit, that escalated quickly.

Kimetsu no Yaiba

So what is Kido's curveball going to be? A bomb in Hyuse's brain?

I checked every WT thread in the archive and googled the pastebin website, where did you find it?

all you should have to do is comment search wsjd trigger

it's a ghost post, but by default ghost posts show up in searches

Took a while to find the new archive.

Thanks user.

He has plenty of arguments to be made for what Hyuse might possibly pull on them once they do make it to Aftokrator.

There's also the issue of Hyuse bypassing the trainee phase of his enlistment and jumping straight to B rank.

Mind sharing the new archive link?

The two I found the search function is not working.

It's cuckchan now

shitty name, but it can't be helped. It's basically desustorage, but the provider got a CP report and SHUT IT ALL DOWN so the guys had to move

Thanks found it.

Strange, I can't seem to find this, or anything by based anons, using the normal search function. The mysterious ways of the panda.

Anyway, thanks user.

Seriously, only Jin, Kido, Azuma and maybe Tachikawa can out keikaku Osamu at this point

Kazama and probably Kitora since she is supposed to be like Osamu but talented

>Having a laugh while fapping

Damn now i wish we had more. A lot more.

About the pastebin...

>I can't read

user, whatever is your question, stop now and read the thread again.

Ah, nevermind. I didn't read the thread.

you can just click on the uploader to see the stuff. There's another Katori doujin, though you need to actually use the panda to see that one.

>bringing the golden egg to aftokraftor

I think it's a bad idea. Even though she is kind of OP, she cannot shot people.

What's with glasses and keikakus

Well wouldn't leaving her on Meeden endanger the whole planet?

But there are A ranks agents and black triggers at Meeden to protect her

Even if Meeden won the collateral damage would be very high.

At the moment it's the only thing goin for him.

And its about Infinitely more than he had going 100 chapters ago

Compared to a 100 chapters ago he is indefinitely better though.
He can probably even go up against low B-ranks and win instead of being humiliated.

But if Chika gets caught during the expedition and become the golden egg, would that mean that Aftokraftor become even stronger and therefore a bigger threat to Meeden? And there is a chance that Hyuuse would betray Meeden's agents if he have to choose between his master and Chika.

Aftokrator with Chika means they can just continue their status quo without having to sacrifice one of their nicer nobles.

He can make traps pretty well.

Saw this on pixiv a few days ago and someone already translated it.

I didnt realize they would go through some kind of island jumping journey. So putting this into One Piece perspective, they basically havent even reached the Grand Line yet?

When Replica showed the map and the orbit of the neighbour dimensions its pretty clear they have to either jump between worlds or wait till the orbit gets close.

>I didnt realize they would go through some kind of island jumping journey.
You can only travel to adjacent planets using a ship. Aftokrator isn't adjacent to Meeden so they have to connect to dots in a roundabout way

Thanks for the chapter.

Thanks.

Just give hyuse 3,999 starting points.

Maybe Yuma and Osamu can donate their spare points to him. Just enough so that they each have 4,000 or 1,500 or whichever one is the bare minimum requirement for staying in B rank

Afrokrator without a golden chick is potentially more dangerous since they are sending out all their best soldiers on away missions to kidnap people.

Donating isn't a usual thing, and I don't see the reason why HQ can't start him off at 3,999

Or made false report that he is a transfer agent from Canada

C A N A D A
A
N
A
D
A

BLAME CANADA!

There's something absolutely hilarious about just saying that the extra-dimensional aliens came from Canada

Where else?

source: am Canadian

I don't know, it's the perfect combination of "everybody knows it exists" but "nobody knows anything actually special about it".
It just seems like the kinda thing that would be a punchline to a joke, except they're doing it seriously.

That is basically the way Daisuke does ALL of his jokes though and that is what makes them funny.

Take chapter 127ish I think, where we are in this kickass battle between the top 4 attackers of border vs a badass nieghbor with a trigger literally called excutioner.
Then Doc oct starts giving an analysis of the situation which is cool giving names like beard guy, axe girl, shield dude and then youngest. Fucking youngest the joke that is said so seriously and with enough restraint that there isn't even an acknowledgement that it is a joke just sends my sides into orbit.

DON'T SEXUAL THE CRIPPLE

Anyone have that pic of Miwa having a nightmare of a world filled with Neighbours where Hyuse joins TK2? And then he wakes up, sees a Neighbour get beat up, and is content?

Nah, that'd raise a bunch of eyebrows at Hyuse essentially showing up out of nowhere on Tamakoma-2. Have him join with the next batch of C-ranks, start him off at 3000 points, and let him spend a few days farming his way up to establish himself in Border. 3000 points isn't unprecedented, and he'd get some good practice in using Border triggers to fight Border agents.

He'd still draw attention, but after Yuma and Chika's examples, people would just be asking "Where the fuck does Tamakoma keep finding them?", and would be thankful that this time the Border higher ups had the sense to give Hyuse the "max" amount of starting points. By the time he formally joins Tamakoma-2, everyone is going to expect it.

Kitora had 3,600 starting points

Hyuse getting 3,900 wouldn't be that big of a deal

Just construct a lie that "his relative Mikael" taught him how to use a trigger and he is well trained enough to become B-Rank immediately. And have the A-Rank agents who will know the truth back it up.

Thanks user

Who else thinks osamu told Rindo to say what he said so that he drive home his point basically doing what netsuke was gonna do to osamu if osamu hadn't shown

Other anons in this thread said this already.

Mfw Kido had a stealth heart attack and died without making noise.

Do go on please. I am very pleased.

Yfw next chapter Kido actually stands up.

I'm saddened by the fact that Miwa will never learn the true identity of our Canadian friend

For now, at least

MAKE MEEDEN GREAT AGAIN!
Why is Miwa so much fun?

Can't wait for some real cronin panel time so I can make an edit to include him

You're meant to post an image with that, idiots.

Because we need an edgy emo kid with a tragic backstory to make fun of, and poor Miwa was the only one who fit the bill

>edgy emo kid with a tragic backstory

And he's still a better character than most other emos.
Also i don't think that him being a giant siscon helps making him serious.

He's the teenage angst revenge character in a world where he comes off as a extreme bigot

I think Chika should be the one who decides what she herself does

>WT is One Piece now
I like it, now if only the art was better

The stops on each planet probably won't be that long though. They are on a time limit to reach Aftokrator.

But who wants to bet there will be a:
>The ship was stolen
story on one of the planets they stop at