Kiznaiver is some of the most stupid unrealistic shit ive ever seen

kiznaiver is some of the most stupid unrealistic shit ive ever seen.

there is no way a girl who was just so much in love with a guy like pic related with kacchon would jump on someone else's dick just one day later. she even says all she thinks about lately is him, what the fuck??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebound_(dating)
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465662516990.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds about right to me.

There's absolutely no way a teenager would be so fickle.

>hello, yes I am underage and have no idea what being a stupid hormonal teenager is like
get off my Sup Forums you faggot

How is that unrealistic?
Women are fickle as fuck.

I liked the show overall, but damn it was mainly about shipping.

>there is no way a girl who was just so much in love with a guy like pic related with kacchon would jump on someone else's dick just one day later

She didn't want the K you retard

She just wanted the D

I think what bothered me more was how she said she used to love him more when he was all smiles and sunshine. That was when he was what, 5 or 6? I don't know when the kids started the original program but they seemed fairly young. So she sticks it out liking him for the next 10 years despite not really liking him since he changed so much.

She's probably just really stupid.

>ITT people defend okadas writing once again

Her and Araki need to do a show together. Both of these hacks only know how to express characters through how loud they can yell and scream

threadly reminder that Trigger literally cannot go one show without stroking their own dick.

Pic related

If you truly respect and like other human beings, you treasure your feelings you have for someone else and don't just throw them away after a day and jump into someone else's arms. I've only heard of girls who do this sort thing; why are they so inferior to men when it comes to relationships?

nori is love, nori is life.

best girl won in best anime of the season. happy end.

>kiznaiver is some of the most stupid unrealistic shit ive ever seen.
>there is no way a girl who was just so much in love with a guy like pic related with kacchon would jump on someone else's dick just one day later. she even says all she thinks about lately is him, what the fuck??
Chidori acts like any other teenage girl would after getting dumped on her one-sided crush, rebound with some nearby guy.

More stupid thing is making Maki to be interested in Yuta for some really unknown reason seeing her backstory, she is not interested in him for majority of the show, there are no signs of her being into him, but suddenly she becomes interested in him in last seconds of last episode cause... no one knows why reasoning, maybe converting lesbians logic?

I'm already fearing for Wixoss next season if this is what Okada really thinks about yuri girls.

These guys just can't catch a fucking break.

I wish the show was about them instead.

Trigger knew Kiznaiver was so shit that they had to at least salvage it somewhat by referencing the superior show.

They really do deserve it though. Fucking cunts, especially since the one on the right cried about being forced into being a bad person.

Was Maki a lesbian though? I got the impression that her dead friend was but she wasn't. Hence the bug eyed drama

Didn't she say she loved Ruru but rejected her because it would be too painful to deal with her death if they were more than friends or something?

Maki and Yuta were best and most realistic girls, would watch a spin-off about them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebound_(dating)

A surprisingly sparse article, actually.

Tenga is one of the worst characters in years.

You must be a lonely neckbeard to think you understand how women work.

dude ive already had a gf for 3 months, im not a kissless neckbeard like you

>Mayoiga lacks shipping as it was highly desired
>Kiznaiver goes full force on the shipping

Okada can't win, can she?

She's probably bi, I don't see any issue here. Maybe the whole Ruru thing was meant to be some sort of old school yuri plot, like the cliched yuri manga she drew.

>there is no way a girl who was just so much in love with a guy like pic related with kacchon would jump on someone else's dick just one day later

How naive can a man be?

>I'm already fearing for Wixoss next season if this is what Okada really thinks about yuri girls.

I hope they all get boyfriends so you yurishits collectively commit suicide

>I hope they all get boyfriends so you yurishits collectively commit suicide
Are you for real?
I'm a yuri fan but I'm not an idiot who will kill himself just cause some yuri character in a very badly written show got 'forced' to end with a guy.

Get real.
Even if Maki would turn 100% lesbian and end with Niko in manga it wouldn't make me buy it or BDs of this show anyway.

If you are not angry then what seems to be the problem?

Because it looks like you care a lot about a dyke got who converted into a normal healthy female in a supposedly "very badly written show "

>just one day later
More like several weeks. It's not like Tenga is a complete stranger to her anyway.

Have you ever been 16, user? Teenagers, especially girls, are prone to flights of fancy. A frustrating plot development, sure, but it's not unrealistic. Okada's characters are functionally retarded because teenagers are functionally retarded. It's much closer to reality to have the Kiznaivers be unbearably stupid than have them be way too mature and logical for their age, like the "14 year olds" in Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.

Sounds like you either aren't a teenage girl or have never talked to one.

>there is no way a girl who was just so much in love with a guy like pic related with kacchon would jump on someone else's dick just one day later.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hahahahahaha!

Why were they so gay?

>jump on someone else's dick
>all she thinks about lately is him
How is this the same thing?

Underage ban.

Okada recently is literally a shit factory, she makes so many anime a year and they're all garbage. At this rate, she might kill herself when she accidentally visit a 2ch thread.

>2ch
How is the reception for her shows on that board btw?

My biggest problem is that she writes for shows that have so much else going for them. Kiznaiver had top-teir character designs, music, and style, but of course the writing and dialogue are trash. Nagi no Asukara had beautiful designs, animation, and a story/setting with a lot of potential, but it was again ruined by Okada's bland melodrama.

>but it was again ruined by Okada's bland melodrama
This this this. I would have loved Nagi no Asukara if they had just allowed the story to flow naturally, but no there had to be these twists with who liked who and why. She needs to fuck off with that nonsense every now and again.

Nigga, shut the fuck up, if you actually think females act like this you're seriously retarded.

Another thread proving that the people who hate Kiznaiver are autistic or underage or both and have no grasp of teenage mentality

Daily reminder

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465662516990.webm

Her shows are mostly ignored, only IBO gained a hate following because it's Gundam and has abysmal ratings.

Hanging hopelessly onto feelings that will never be returned isn't healthy user I'm sure you know plenty about that She and Kacchon are still friends; she just decided to move on from him and onto someone who wants to be with her that she also likes

Truly, THIS is the unrealistic part. Rather than a bunch of nutcases getting away with massive illegal surgery on underage kids, forced surgery, city blackout and so on and so forth.

forreal, people so desperate to attack on a certain facet when its the wrong one.
its like people complaining about midichlorians in star wars being unrealistic when jedis have wizard powers

>she is not interested in him for majority of the show, there are no signs of her being into him,
Did we watch the same show?

>maybe converting lesbians logic?
Have you never watched an anime before? 90% of the time lesbians aren't real lesbians, it's just yuribait, they succumb to the D eventually, or they were never gay in the first place, they just highly valued friendship. This is especially common in romances with love polygons.

>there is no way a girl who was just so much in love with a guy
>would jump on someone else's dick just one day later
Sounds like average 3DPD whores

>its like people complaining about midichlorians in star wars being unrealistic when jedis have wizard powers
Aren't those the same thing?
Aren't the wizard powers were due to the midichlorians?

It's not like Chidori was good either.

>complaining about midichlorians in star wars being unrealistic
No, people complained about it being an unnecessary explanation and taking some of the magic out of the series.

You can't be serious. Chidori pining for some autistic loser is unrealistic. There is nothing unrealistic about her wanting Tenga. It's one of, if not the most realistic things in the entire show.

Oh no, how dare someone move on with their life! You sound like an insecure ex, upset you can be replaced in his/her heart with another. The reason anime is filled with girls going "You didn't choose me but I'll still love you forever!"

This.

Get out of your moms basement and talk to a female between 12-28 years old.

You've seriously never seen a girl make upset, panicked blog posts about how she lost her boyfriend, only to be paired up with someone else within 72 hours because she literally cannot handle independence?

Its because Chidori was treated like shit for 95% of the season, so Okada thought it would be a good idea to give her some hope at the end.

>there is no way a girl who was so in love with a guy would jump on someone else's dick just one day later.

>unrealistic

user, I...

only if its all incest.

>one day later
Was it one day? I feel like it was at least a week.

And it's not like they're dating yet, she's just getting over her stupid high school crush she had on Kacchon and is now actually noticing the (pretty decent) dude that she knows likes her.

Makes perfect sense.

Maki/Yuta is way, way worse.

Out of all the dimensions they'll meet again, it just had to be this piece of shit.

forced feelings

I really like that Chidori moved on. She's a good girl that did nothing wrong. Autists hate her.