How is Trump American if he went against the NFL?

NFL is the most American organization ever. Imagine a 1950s American high-schooler, everything about him is American, he drives a Ford car to school, he drinks Coca-cola, bullies the nerds who spend their lunches studying, basically all Americana. Can you imagine him not being on the football team? No you can't, because football = American

Now Trump is trash talking the NFL, how UnAmerican

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_DHRI-Xp0
youtu.be/z6U1p0hehtg
youtube.com/watch?v=UBOTqihbMgs
youtube.com/watch?v=QZgBCju3Yck
youtube.com/watch?v=N_lCmBvYMRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The NFL betrayed America when they let their players kneel without consequences.

Explain how the NFL is an American thing if they force the military to pay them to do honors before every game? Explain how a bunch of uppity nogs running around on the field hating whitey is American? Are you a clueless baby boomer or something?

>Kekistan flag
Hi, /leftypol/

Eat shit OP, go fuck yourself along with the rest of these cretins that always want their stupid fucking football game sponsored by Miley Cyrus' vagina and some stupid ass beer company.

Weak bait bro. At least change your keke flag next time

NIGGA IM THA KING OF SNEAK WHEN I GET MY SNAKE GONNA JAM IT I N HARD WIT MY BBC AND DIS WHYGURL GONN SQUIRM AND SHAKE AND SCREAM AN DEN I GET MY SEED ALL IN DIS FUKKIN WHYBITCH HOE AN GET ALL UP IN HER PUSSY PREGANT WIT MY BROWN LITTL FUKKIN BABY AN DAY NEVER GON KNO DAY DADDY CUZ IM KING OF SNEAK

NIGGA I GOT LIK FUKKIN 20 KIDS OUT AN DAY DON EVEN KNOW DAY DADDY CUZ IM FUKKIN SNEAK N SHIET

LIL NIGGAS DON EVEN KNO DAY DADDYS ME

Kneeling for the anthem is the most un-american things you can do. That or burning the stars and stripes.

Explain how the NFL qualifies as a non-profit.

we KNEEL cuz we POWERFUL n u whyttboyz need to respec us or u will FEEL THAT POWER, das right wyt boi u gon feel it gud. We gon git our own anthem, and we STRONG BROTHERS WILL STAND TOGETHER WHEN WE GET THE BLM FLAG FLYING AND WE PLAYING LOUD OUR OWN ANTHEM, and this is what will play when THE STONG KINGZ AND QUEENZ STAND TOGHETHER.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_DHRI-Xp0

ONLY GON POST ONCE ON DIS RACISS MOFFUKKIN BOARD WIT DIS GOTDAM FUKKIN SHIT AMERISHIT FLAG, IT DON STAND 4 MAH FREEDOM IT IS FUKKIN RACISS AN U WHYBOIS NEED TO FUKKIN RESPECT THE BLM AND MY BBC FUKKIN UR GURL CUZ SHE GON GETTIT REEEEL HARD WHYBOI OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT IS SHEEEEEE GONNA GET IT OH GOTDAAAAYAYYYYUM IT IS MAKIN MA GIANT FUKKIN BBC SO FUKKIN HARD THINKIN BOUT UR WHYGURL GETTIN FUCKED BY MY BBC

B B C
B
C

Trump = real american patriot
NFL = degenerate communists

The NFL is now an outlet of the George Soros political wing.

NFL is a waste of time. Sunday is the Lord's day. Go to Church.

Football jumped the shark retard

Its filled with commercials and defense is now illegal. All it is..is passing and dancing niggers

These faggots have the audacity to think they deserve millions. It will be funny watching the NFL plummet and them having no careers

Its a "game". Nothing is won. There is no benefit to this "sport". It should just wither and die now because it has outlived its usefulness.

The current issue is the sole result of having black players and the PC culture. The irresistable force of victimhood meets the immovable object of patriotism. Victimhood is going to lose. The people in the NFL are qualified morons for killing their golden goose. Fuck 'em.

You're a bad troll

The NFL is run by billionaires charging retarded whites large amounts of money for tickets and merch just so the whites can escape from reality.

I don't really care about the players protesting, fuck the NFL though.

He's not against American football
People watch sports to escape, forget about politics and enjoy themselves
When the players use their position as a public platform to express their political ideas they are turning it from a game of football into a protest.
When the NFL stands by its players because of $$$, knowingly supporting a political agenda it discredits the whole of the NFL and players and shows complete disrespect for fans and viewers.

Stopping this nonsense is the most American thing Trump could do.
fuck these smear campaigns are weak lately.
>tfw you lurk aside anons like OP who suck MSM cock

Trump is

Shut up micro dick junkie, like I said before fuck off to the methadone clinic.

The NFL is an opiate of the Masses. If you think a foot ball game is more important then America's sovereignty, then you are a fucking cuck.

When people watch football they escape from reality and politics and therefor CANNOT enjoy themselves.

Football is modern day gladiators, it's not for enjoyment, it's for honour.

All the flag waving and the singing of the national anthem is political too. People don't seem to mind all the jingoism in sports.

Jingoism is hating on others, waving flags isn't jingoism it's patriotism.

/thread

Patriotism is political.

NFL=/=Football

Is it really though. Both Democrats and Republicans do it, it's more of a country-thing rather than political.

I encourage your 'tism. God speed, sire

I hate this shit country. Why should I be subjected to all the flag waving as a fan of the NFL?

Why do you hate this country it's the greatest country on earth.

I'm surprised this whole kneeling thing has gotten so many people butthurt. I wonder what would happen if the nfl "forced" players to stand. How would people react

>defending nigger collision

I've been waiting for a reason to make a complete break from the NFL. As if moving the draft to prime time wasn't reason enough.

You're misunderstanding the semantics of the anthem and flag waving.
yeah sure mate, 99 percent of gridiron fans disagree with you

>NFL is the most American organization ever
Umm no sweetie. That's NASCAR and the NRA. There is a lot of overlap between those two groups too.

Black power half time shows are so American

>hate my country
>move to africa
>move to islamic caliphate of europe
>move to middle east
plenty of options breh, if your conviction is as strong as your beliefs you should be able to get to any of those countries easily and enjoy the quality of life they have to offer

Baseball is the real American pastime.

youtu.be/z6U1p0hehtg

This.

Not to mention the NFL being taken over by the football Jew

I'd actually have to say there are more American organizations i just used that as an example

>TSA
>CIA
>NSA
>NASA
>Boy Scouts
>Federal Reserve
>FBI
>Marines
>SPLC
>ADL
>NAACP

that too

youtube.com/watch?v=UBOTqihbMgs

STILL NOT GOING TO WATCH

>i just used that as an example
You used the NFL as the reason why Trump is unAmerican
wut, lonely day? just needed a few you's?
here's one

Bro, stop trolling.

Baseball used to be America's fave pastime in the 60s.

It's never constistant.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZgBCju3Yck

NIGGA THIS IS LITERALLY ME MOFUGGA

I guess it was sooo American to go on strike in the 70s. Truly an American idea, right Comrade?

>
you're totally not trolling

All these fucking niggers ruining the NFL for us.

>national nigger league
>American

Fuck off.

The national anthem doesn't fit together well with sports games anyway, it's just so ridiculous how sports have become politicized and nationalized to where a country's anthem is sung as obligatory at a fucking game.
No anthem sung at games = none of this bullshit

Vlad, it's time to stop. No one cared before you stepped in and made it a big deal.

JUST

They where supposed to stop getting federal funding like 3 years ago. What happened?

>NFL is the most American organization ever.

Jew team owners and a pack of violent sub-apes chasing a ball around. Fuck off you turd.

How did we go from this..
youtube.com/watch?v=N_lCmBvYMRs

>NFL is the most American organization ever.

Sports and nationalism have been tied together for all time.
It's a display of national unity and teamwork between the people of the nation. It was this way in Rome and even in the Americas.
You're a fucking moron. Go try to smell some coral.

god bless those jamals for sinking the shitship.

/thread

Football wasn't the most popular sport until like 20 years ago you fucking faggot

Baseball is older and vastly more American.

Baseball is the most American sport my guy

Why isnt pol talking about nigger raiders throwing the game to let white qb get rekt for standing?

Dammit, even though my local baseball team always loses the ticket prices will probably go up. My secret pastime.

We did all morning