So it seems that (((sam hyde))) fucked up and is over...

So it seems that (((sam hyde))) fucked up and is over. I've been laughing my ass off reading the comments on his tantrum video.
youtube.com/watch?v=BZWw3ZRosPU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86tGc09DhMY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what happens when you keep getting away with it.

>getting free entertainment and then getting butt hurt when asked for some form of compensation
Kill yourself

He's doing pretty good, fag. You aren't in the know.

Is he really living in his car?
:(

Yep. I live in his town too. The funny thing is no one here knows he's "e-famous" he's just the creepy guy that smells and gets beat up by the cops for illegally parking his car to take naps in the afternoon. Recently high school kids have started fucking with him as a kind of game, do the most fucked up thing and see what kind of reaction they can get. The biggest one was when some Puerto Rican teens spread dog shit all over his windshield and he ran out in nothing but his boxers trying to chase them down. He'll probably die sometime this winter.

Yes, he is classic american hobo, but now with Internet.

He goes to the public library to upload his videos, he's technically banned but there's one lady who feels kind of bad for him and will just pretend she doesn't see him get on the computers.

yeahhh...not one word of this is true.

Found you, Mr. Hyde. Jig's up.

he already has a pateron that pays him 2K a month

>thinking $24K is an okay income at age 32

That's probably barely livable where he is.

6:40
yaboi Sammy's doin aiiight
youtube.com/watch?v=86tGc09DhMY

Patreon probably isn't his sole source of income.

Why are you posting about some meme faggot who had a show on Adultswim for 10 minutes over a year ago? Fucking Blacked threads are more on topic than this shit.

beautiful story

Yeah I saw him masturbating on the swing set in the park.

He made a good bit more than that on book sales and merch. He also supposedly made some money betting on trump earlier this year. Then again according to him he also spends 87k a month producing his games and books so who knows.

Diogenes is back?

charls?

suck my fucking dick dude

>tfw Sam literally had to make a video response to some random Chad, because Chad actually had good points and made him look like a greedy jew