Fuck America

Literal nazis can walk around unopposed, innocent black children can be gunned down by white terrorists like Zimmerman and police with 0 years prison sentences, yet throwing a fucking flare gets you 5 FUCKING YEARS IN PRISON ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can pol defend this?

This poor boys life is ruined now, he will probably be raped in prison daily because he has no defence from white nationalist groups like aryan brotherhood because he is communist, he will probably kill himself.

>Zimmerman
>White
LOL leaf Fag.
Sage

OP has too much of flare for the dramatic

Why you so butthurt leaf was this guy going to sell you a dog to suck your cock?

Could you find a bigger screenshot?

Carlos!

He is white, look up the "one drop" rule.

and if he kills himself..

Nothing of value would be lost that day..

Yay! This made my day.

Haha your so funny!

(Sarcasm)

Is Portland uncucking itself? Some faggot throws a flare we give him 5 years. In Berkeley we have yet to see justice. Eric and Yvette can burn in hell.

You are a sociopath and should be locked up.

>implying this is bad

>free daily prostate massage in prison

I thought prison was supposed to be a punishment. Black dick is expensive. Why should the tax payers foot the bill for this?

It's time to reopen the state hospitals and give those mentally ill the care they deserve.
>pic related

if hes violent enuff to drop a flare into a cop car he belongs in Watermelon Valhala with Ashtrayvon Martin and Mike Dindu Brown

>white guy gets punished for less than some niggers
sounds like racial equality to me fampai

Why does this trigger the leaf? Ahmed, is that you? Jamal? Come on fess up.

if you killed yourself, nothing would be lost on that day

At this rate he probably will. Kek.

Damn Commie canuck
Sage

>zimmerman
>white terrorist
cute

5 years? Good. Should have been 10.

And I'm a leaf, currently in the USA.

should have been 10

i hop e he does kill himself, dead commie is good commie

leaf= relevant =nope

Lmao I hope he eats a handful of redpills in prison. Ostracize him from White society and let the niggers have their way with him.

Zimmerman isn't white, he's a beaner-jew.

>attacks police with fire
>goes to jail
rake when?

Coolio.

t. edgy mcedgelord

Maybe all these antifas going to prison will form their own gang and politicize the other prisoners and become incredibly powerful.

Let this be a lesson to you faggot leftist commies.

trudeau leaf nigger fucks BTFO

t. sad faggot that wishes he was stalins gimp

What's with all these light sentences?

Communists aren't people

UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO

You're damn right. All niggers, kikes, and liberals should have their fucking throats cut open in public squares nationwide. Kill yourself you fucking jew shill, it will save you the pain of a brutal execution later

I hope a nigger breaks into your house and you go to jail for defending yourself. You stupid fucking cuck

>t. kid who has nothing but nice words for the people that ruined his ideology with memes

>politicize the other prisoners and become incredibly powerful.

It's not that impossible, their message of victimhood and how society is to blame seems to be a perfect fit.

The one drop rule literally states he's not white though.

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Why are so many canucks complete faggots?

Well he is gonna be sharing his bhole around in prison that's for sure.
Wonder how long he will like being the communal but bitch?

He's lucky.

Should have gotten a helicopter ride.

Damn I thought having a black president for eight years was gonna fix everything. Apparently it just makes everything worse.

Beautiful. Stay triggered faggot.

>He will be raped daily
Are you saying niggers, the race he was out to defend, will rape him? I guess nobody saw that one coming.

Or maybe they'll just get that boipuccini cleaved.

lel you Sup Forums virgins will get stomped tomorrow we have the EU on our side no prison for us fuck you and fuck trump can't wait to punch a nazi all comrades should move to the EU where the government supports you unlike facist-america

>This poor boys life is ruined now

Who is to blame when a person commit a crime? Him? The police? You?

If a black person commit a crime, should he not be tagged with prison? If a white person commit a crime, should he not be tagged with prison? You sicken me. You are being a contrarian hypocrite by saying he is innocent.

Damn sad when the left is acting worse by ignoring what truly is the cause on both side, especially when you are from another country that does NOT belong to the usa, so you don't know the true rules behind his crime.

I can smell the horrid stench of Toronto from you, user.

Slow down there leafboy, how do you KNOW his life will be ruined? Mayhap he will find his TRUE calling as an Aryan Brother. He might come out of the can a better man.

Goes to show how much normies who sit on juries hate you stupid fucks.

Sounds like it'a time to identify with antifa, and the alt right. They are trYing to appease our aggressiveNess. Don't let them lul us into an apathy!

>determining white by rule
>not just looking at someone
state of whiteness in north america

>5 years

Okay there, Chang.

>rioting
>not a crime
either overthrow the government or stfu. I'm tired of you faggots halfassing your "revolution" and then bitching about the results

>Zimmerman
>white

Not this shit again.

HIS SHIT HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN FUCKED UP.

SOON, HIS COLON WILL BE, TOO.

Your right. He should of been thrown off a helicopter instead.

>thinking i care

>Shill

>Communists
>People

Black dick is certainly not an ideall form of "red pill," but perhaps it will serve.

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

t. antifa cuck

Hopefully they tear this kids asshole every day

So articulate, Ahmed.

As Rockwell once said (paraphrased), "I don't hate the Negro community, I'm just inherently incompatible with it and I won't force my way into their community." For not listening to this advice, now the Negros will force this faggot to directly take their black pill, so this reality check will have African flavor. It's too good to be true.

Intentionally burning a police car is guaranteed 3+ years every time. It don't matter where you stand on your ideology.

Oh wow, when you immolate a police car you go to jail? who fuckin knew?

always a fuckin leaf.

God bless you user, and the Force spirit of GLR.

nope. not kidding you. that's justice, baby :)

Niggers = crime

Bwahhahaha
Muh anarchism...
Literal nazis aren't walking arounf unopposed
Innocen black chidlens aren't being gunned down by police but by africans
Asshole attacking police...fucker should have had more.
Why do you suck at reality? It's called law and order.
Also...fucking leaf.

Well you see, generally only niggers commit crimes, it also so happens that niggers have like 10 priors already working against them when they arrive at trial leading to stiff sentences. This is why the US justice system appears cold and Draconian but in reality it's just because niggers.

Canada and Mexico exist beside one of the worlds greatest super power, with the most powerful army on earth... Your not American, because we allow you not to be American.

>Waaah!!! They arrested one of my frendsies for attacking an innocent police officers car for doing his job!! ;_; T_T :'(

Good, fucking good. I'm so sick of you faggots right now; and by the way I thought you communist cock monglers LOVED BIG BLACK DICK. Well guess what, your boy from Portland is gonna get FIVE fucking years of BIG BLACK DICK up his cushy white ass.

Isn't this what you wanted? Isn't this what you've been fighting for? #LoveWins...for Fleece Johnson! How's about you join him, you communist faggot? :)

Kek, I just love the irony that antifa defends the same race that will rape them, also I wouldn't be surprised he gets staved with a toothbrush, for being a communist. Low key, I stated to think this nu-males like black dick, that's why they're all happy when going to jail, it wasn't ever about the activism, it was about being a bunch of faggots and getting dick for free in prison.

Play stupid games
Win stupid prizes

Yeah i think it's time we fry the canuck fags in nuclear fire now.

2.5 years til he has intentional buttsex again.

the redpill is a suppository in his case

Canada x2

>white terrorists like Zimmerman
lel

Interesting theory. I think there's something to the theory that anComs don't even have the guts to go on Grindr. They'll only suffer ass-rape captivity as a virtue signal.

>will probably kill himself

dare to dream

Did you saw the new release of the FBI statistics, for this bullshit (your pic) now the idiots in college think whites are actually the most vile thing this earth has ever faced.

Atheists and Canadians. Old school libertarians aren't so bad. Some of them knew that we needed to fight (((them)))

No the Aryan brotherhood will take care of him long before he gets a chance to kill himself.