DINDU BEATS WHITE HIGH SCHOOL KID

palestineherald.com/news/palestine-high-school-did-not-call-after-assault/article_b0ed7dac-a55d-11e7-ab57-47fede2f7a91.html

archive.fo/CV4AH

>Palestine Police arrested Palestine High School Football player LeGeorge Gray, 17, on Thursday, Palestine Police Chief Andy Harvey told the Herald-Press. He was charged with aggravated assault, resulting in serious injury on Wednesday to fellow student and teammate Michael Stanczak,18.
>Despite the severity of Stanczak's injuries, no one dialed 911. Neither were emergency services, police or an ambulance called.
>It states that Stanczak owed Gray five dollars because he lost a basketball game to Gray.
>Stanczak was unable to talk due to jaw injuries, but provided a statement to police by writing, according to an affidavit obtained by the Herald-Press from the Palestine Police Department.
>Gray is in the Anderson County Jail. Sheriff's deputies said bond has not yet been set.

Other urls found in this thread:

palestineherald.com/news/phs-football-player-in-icu-after-school-assault--year/article_7072fa56-a4b1-11e7-96cb-238d8fef78a9.htm
archive.fo/3p3gVl
palestineherald.com/news/phs-football-player-arrested-charged-with-assault-on-teammate/article_097e6a00-a52f-11e7-98f9-ef88c3cafb41.html
archive.fo/ke7fE
palestineherald.com/news/texas-rangers-pay-local-assault-victim-a-major-league-visit/article_91be790a-a53e-11e7-85e5-7f2580064331.html
archive.fo/wHwrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never underestimate how bad a nigger needs $5. They take debts really fucking seriously for some reason, and it's in their culture that they can beat anyone who owes them money as often as they like until the debt is paid.

Don't associate with niggers in any way. That's the lesson here.

When around blacks, never relax

>They take debts really fucking seriously

Until they have to pay them off themselves

>attacking someone over 5 dollars you won in a basketball game that no one probably took seriously
How petty can you be?

Keep your finger on the trigger when in line of sight of a fucking nigger...

peckerwood got his ass beat
and yall mfers think yall could beat us in a race war. im dyin bruh ya mf get smoked tf out

This white guy didn’t even raise his hands to fight back because he didn’t want to be suspended from the team. Didn’t even try to defend himself

that guy is like 16 and fighting a 10 year old, but i guess they are both 5th graders so its fair.

Otherwise this happens and no one even bothers to call an ambulance because a black guy might get in trouble

Too easy to go to jail over "hate crimes". Had friends that went that path, full ankle bracelet tier bullshit.

The fuck? That doesn't look like he was beaten that badly.

Basketball Americans take every basketball game seriously.

inhuman...
wait...

He went to the icu. Quit breathing.
palestineherald.com/news/phs-football-player-in-icu-after-school-assault--year/article_7072fa56-a4b1-11e7-96cb-238d8fef78a9.htm

archive.fo/3p3gVl

Why is WE the defacto black meme and not Basketball Americans?

I prefer bix nood. Really flys under the radar

we dont think it, we know it.

Shut up bitch nigger. You know you people like me will make you beg for your life. Niggers ain't shit. "gansta" niggers ain't shit. You'll wish you were being skinned by cartel niggers.

>Palestine Police Department arrested Palestine High School football player, LeGeorge Gray, 17, Thursday night, Palestine Police Chief Andy Harvey told the Herald-Press. He is charged with aggravated assault with serious bodily injury in connection with the assault on fellow student and teammate Michael Stanczak, 18, Wednesday night.

palestineherald.com/news/phs-football-player-arrested-charged-with-assault-on-teammate/article_097e6a00-a52f-11e7-98f9-ef88c3cafb41.html

archive.fo/ke7fE

>5'6
Will they ever learn?

Fucking based Godly nigger, would marry daughter to.

We had an older guy at a local game die because he got into an argument and was pushed backwards pretty lightly, tripped hit his head and died. When it comes to head injuries it doesn't take much outward damage to do it

Fucking ape, fucking scum.
Hope his life is god damn ruined.

Well he is also going to have to have a serious of surgeries to reconstruct his face, have his jaw wired shut and he had only just gotten over a concussion previous to this

That’s why I’m posting this

>white
(((Stanczak)))

good, every white person in that school now hates niggers
gotta love dem crypto-tyrones confirming the narrative at every front

>Stanczak
It’s a polish name. Are people from Poland not white? Fuck off

Pretty sure that’s some rural Texas town. Hell it’s Texas. Don’t they all know niggers are shit. They let niggers and spics be 2/3 of their population

>Members of the Texas Rangers baseball team paid Palestine High School football player and assault victim, Michael Stanczak, 18, a visit Friday afternoon at Children's Medical Center in Dallas.
>“You have to quit playing football, because we want you on the Rangers,” said Cashner as he presented Stanczak with a bag of gifts from the team.

palestineherald.com/news/texas-rangers-pay-local-assault-victim-a-major-league-visit/article_91be790a-a53e-11e7-85e5-7f2580064331.html

archive.fo/wHwrM

Texas cucks are even paying to give gifts to the victim

UPDATED MY JOURNAL

I'M GONE

>Texas cucks are even paying to give gifts to the victim
Are you retarded or something? What's the problem with that?
You must be a nigger.

Free free Palestine!

who cares about a sand nigger country lmao

Cool story bro

>Brazilian too dumb to read and comprehend english

Why was a white kid making bets and apparently being friends with a violent, ghetto-looking negro? Does he have zero common sense at all?

Idk sounds like a prettt lame excuse. “He owes me $5 for basketball so I beat him nearly to death” what does that even mean

>I'm not racist, I have a black friend on my sportsball team!

>LeGeorge